The Fortune Teller

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Do you really have to work out every day?Who are you try to impress?"

"I'm not try to impress anyone hyung.I just need to keep fit so my body won't get weak.Plus,how do you know i work out everyday?You just see me doing it today" Jungkook tilt his head.

"Well,just look at your body and your firm chest.You also have muscles on your arms and..." Taehyung stop talking and cover his mouth.

"Oh,so are you checking me out hyung?By the way thanks for your compliments" Jungkook smirked looking at his blushing hyung.

"Nn..no.it's not what i meant.I just saying what i just saw.It is called observation" Taehyung bit his lower lips and sweat starts to appear on his forehead."Don't you think it's getting hot here?" Taehyung try to change the topic but Jungkook is laughing at the awkward Taehyung."I'll prepare breakfast for us.Call me if you need anything" Taehyung stormed out of  Jungkook's mini gym.Yes,he have a mini gym inside his house."Yes sir!" Jungkook chuckles at his hyung."He looks so cute when he's blushing"

Taehyung touch his face.It felt hot and his face as red as tomato."Stupid mouth" he smiles like an idiot but it don't last long.Jin's word keeps ringing in his head.

"Are you planning to tell him soon?"

"Tell him what exactly hyung?I don't understand." Taehyung's heart is beating fast.Does Jin knows about his true identity?

"Should i tell him?"

"Wah hyung!You really can cook.You never disappoint me with your cooking" Jungkook is grinning at Taehyung."Yah,stop it.That was the fifth compliments i got for today.What do you want?" Taehyung really know the younger well.Jungkook is smiling sheepishly and playing with his finger."What do i want?" Jungkook is looking everywhere but Taehyung."Don't play dumb Kookie.I knew you very well.Just say it.What do you want?"
This hyung really knows him and that makes Jungkook loves his hyung more.He takes a deep breath and starts talking excitedly.
"I really want to go to the amusement park.They just starts the fair yesterday.It only last for 3 days and today is the second day.I will be busy tomorrow with extra class and..."
"Okay" said Taehyung simple.
"Okay?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.
Taehyung hummed and then answer "I'll go with you"
Jungkook widen his eyes and hug the elder almost choking him in progress.
"I love you hyung!"
Taehyung shakes his head and finish his breakfast."Finish your breakfast quick so we can get ready"

***

"Wah,i want to ride that one and that one too.Hyung come on!" Jungkook pointing at every rides and dragging Taehyung with him.
"Are you really going to ride that one?" Taehyung pointed at the giant swing with horror."Why hyung?Are you scared?" Jungkook can see Taehyung's face going pale."No,of course not.Pftt!" He walked proudly towards the counter to buy the tickets."Are you coming or not?"

"Waaaaahh....i don't want to die!I want to go home!" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs while Jungkook is laughing his heart out.Taehyung cover his face and his other hand gripping tightly on Jungkook's like his life depends on him.After screaming like forever,finally the ride has stopped.Taehyung's face is paler than ever and he is shaking.He walks like a zombie and forget about Jungkook completely."Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asking half laughing but a bit worried seeing the elder like that."My head is spinning and i will never ever ride that thing again.Never!".
"I asked you before the ride but you said you're okay with it.Are you scared of height?" Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung shrug his shoulder."I have no idea i'm scared of height".
"Let's buy ice cream over there." Jungkook drag Taehyung together with him.Jungkook then stop on his track.He remembers this scene before the accident happen.He feels like the wound is ripped open once again.He turns and walks away leaving Taehyung standing there blankly.Then he remembers the exact scene before the accident and grab the younger's hand."Hey,are you okay?" Jungkook takes a deep breath and sighed."I'm fine.Just not feeling well" Jungkook lied but Taehyung already know the reason."It's okay.I understand" he patted Jungkook's back and make a funny face to cheer him up."Hyung,you look like an idiot" Jungkook then smiles at his stupidity."Look,a fortune teller.Let's try"
"Are you a kid or what?Do you really believe the fortune teller?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows."Just for fun okay?" Jungkook already drag him.

Jungkook slowly approach the fortune teller and she lift her head.She looks more like Johnny Depp in the Pirate of The Carribean to Taehyung.Her clothes,her hair and her eyes.The most scary part is her glare.She stares at Taehyung and then Jungkook before smirking."Hello boys" Jungkook gulps and shrug it off."Give me your hand" she is still staring at Taehyung and Jungkook gave his right hand to the old lady."Hmm..this looks interesting" she is scanning Jungkook's palm and rub it gently.Jungkook try to pull his hand but she grip his hand tightly."Don't move!" She shriek and Jungkook jumled a little."Do you lost your parents when you're young?"
"Yes"
"How?"
"Car crash.I was with them"
"I don't think it was an accident"
"What do you mean?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.
"You will find out sooner" she gave the creepy smile to Jungkook.
"There's an angel guarding you right now and he is closer than you thought" she said with her husky voice and looking directly at Taehyung.Taehyung then grab Jungkook's hand to leave.This old lady is insane."Jungkook let's leave"
"No hyung i'm not done yet"
"Want me to continue?Your friend here looks uncomfortable" The lady ask Jungkook and she smiles at Taehyung.
"Yes please"
"You have to be prepared."
"Prepare for what exactly?" Jungkook asked innocently.
"Something big might happen soon and it will change your life forever.You are going to lose someone dear to you.Someone really really close to you".Jungkook furrow his eyebrows and Taehyung grab the younger's hand."Let's go.She's crazy" Taehyung whisper to Jungkook but the lady starts to laughing louder and it sounds like a banshee."We had enough for today.Let's go home".Taehyung ignore the younger's whining and drag Jungkook away from the booth before his real identity exposed.He look back to the lady earlier but she was nowhere in sight.

**sorry for the wait and short chapter.i've been busy lately bcoz i'm moving out to new place.