Yoonmin

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung groaned and open his eyes slowly.He blinks multiple times to adjust the bright light blinding his vision.His head hurts like someone hit it with a hammer.He try to get up but his head is pounding.He hold his head wincing in pain then suddenly someone push him back to his bed."Stay here.Just tell me what you need.I'll bring it for you".Taehyung smiles weakly at his worried dongsaeng."It's okay Jungkook.I can get it myself" Taehyung stands up too fast making his knees weaken and Jungkook manage to catch him before he fall."Aish this hyung." Jungkook carry his hyung bridal style and put him back to the school clinic's bed."Fine,can you get me some water?I'm thirsty"
"See,it's not that hard" Jungkook get up from his seat and went to the pantry to get the water.Taehyung is blushing but quickly turns into his poker face seeing Jungkook back with a glass of water on his hand."Here,drink this" Jungkook handed the water to his hyung.Taehyung empty the water with less than 3 seconds.He wipe his mouth and put the glass on the bedside table."Feel better?" Jungkook asked earning a nod from the other."What happened?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while rubbing his nape."You fainted" said Jungkook simple."Oh" before Taehyung can continue Jungkook suddenly interrupt "because of high fever".Taehyung shut his mouth almost immediately after receiving a glare from the youngest."I thought you said you're fine".Taehyung bit his lower lip and mumbled a small sorry but Jungkook catched the word.A sigh can be heard from the younger."You should think about yourself too hyung.You always put everyone else first" Jungkook stare at Taehyung who playing with the blanket."I'm saying this because i care for you hyung and you make me worried when Hoseok hyung said you passed out.Please.Take care of yourself too" Jungkook cupped both Taehyung's cheeks and lift his face so Taehyung can see him."I'm sorry." Jungkook chuckles and ruffles Taehyung's hair."Yah,i'm still older than you" Taehyung pouted and Jungkook laugh a little at his cute hyung."But are you really worried about me?" Taehyung tilt his head."Of course i am.Pabo hyung" Taehyung smack Jungkook on the back of his head.Suddenly they can hear someone is giggling behind the door."I know it's you Jin hyung".Jin cover his mouth while laughing and sit beside Taehyung."So sweet of you Jungkook.That's why Taehyung had a cru..." Taehyung widen his eyes and cover Jin's mouth before the elder spill everything.Jungkook give questioning looks towards the two and Taehyung let out an awkward laugh.

***

Jungkook and Hoseok are playing video games while Jimin and Taehyung are playing cards at the kitchen table.Yoongi is playing with his laptop doing things only him and Namjoon is good at.Composing."Kids,i made us a late night snack." Jin shout while holding a plate from the kitchen and place it on the coffee table.Jimin suddenly get up from his seat and start running.Hoseok is chasing Jimin while brushing his after getting up from the floor."You have to pay for this".Jimin is laughing hysterically while running and Yoongi snorted at those two.He get up from his seat head to the room he shared with Jimin before slamming the door shut.Jimin stopped running and Hoseok pushed the younger signalling him to talk to Yoongi."Jealous boyfie detected" Hoseok cooed and Jimin snorted."Boyfie my ".

Jimin walks slowly to his room and knock the door multiple times but no respond.Jimin twist the door knob slowly and enter the room carefully.Jimin can see Yoongi lying on his bed with his earphone on and he is staring blankly at the younger.Jimin approach Yoongi slowly and tap on the other's shoulder.Yoongi turn his body to the other side giving a cold shoulder to Jimin.Yoongi can feel the younger is sitting on his bed and he back away far from his current position."Hyung what is it?" Jimin asked gently but Yoongi just shrug his shoulder."Have i done something wrong?" Yoongi still doesn't say a word."Are you mad at me?Okay,you can hit me if you want but please at least say something" Jimin is more like pleading to Yoongi."I don't know Jimin.Why don't you go and ask Namjoon?Maybe he's good at this too".Jimin suddenly laugh and Yoongi frown seeing the younger just laugh at him.How can he laugh after all that? "Hyung,are you jealous with Namjoon hyung?" Yoongi blush at the sudden commotion."Why would i?" Yoongi try his best to keep the poker face on but his face feels hot.He's blushing and Jimin pointed at his face."See,you blushing.You have a crush on me huh?" Jimin teased the elder but Yoongi smack at the back of Jimin's head.Damn this pale skin."Ouch,hyung.What was that for?" Jimin rub his head and wince in pain."You asked for it and i feel like i want to".
"So,we're good now?" Jimin asked with his puppy eyes and Yoongi can't say no to those puppy eyes."Yes" said Yoongi simple."Yaay!" Jimin shouted excitedly."But that doesn't mean i forgive you" Yoongi smirk."What do you mean?" Jimin asked."There will be punishment for making me mad".
"Aw,hyung i don't want to be punished" jimin whined."There are always have consequences for every thing you did"

***

Taehyung is already fell asleep on the couch.Jungkook approach the elder and he can see his hyung's forehead is sweating.He then touch Taehyung's forehead and widen his eyes.He is still burning and Taehyung looks pale than before.He brush Taehyung's hair strand from his forehead and carry him bridal style towards his room.Taehyung stir in his sleep and open his eyes slowly only to realized he is in Jungkook's bed.Jungkook enter the room with wet towel and a basin.He then dip the towel into the basin and place it onto Taehyung's forehead ignoring the questioning looks from the elder."What am i doing here?"."You still have high fever and i'm taking care of you.That's why you're here"."I can take care of myself."."Yeah,says someone who just passed out because of high fever this afternoon"."I feel better now.I'll go sleep in my room" Taehyung try to get up from the bed but Jungkook pinned both of his hand above his head."Not so fast.I will do something more than this if you keep arguing with me tonight" Jungkook have this evil grin on his face and Taehyung nod his head almost immediately."I'm taking care of you tonight and it's final.No arguing"."Okay.Gosh this kid can be scary sometimes"