First Love

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung" 

"Yes Jungkook?" Jin lift his head from his reading to look at the other.

"Have you heard about guardian angel?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows and smile before answer the curious maknae.

"Um,yes.Why?"

Jungkook's face brighten up and he scoot closer to his hyung.

"Are they real?Do you believe in guardian angels?" Jungkook asking eagerly.

"Of course they are real.Why do you ask?" Jin put the book he's reading on the wooden bench.

"I don't know.I'm just asking" Jungkook plays with his fingers and sigh.Jin decides to test the maknae about this guardian angel thing and wants to see if he's trying to find out about Taehyung.

"You don't believe they are real,do you?" 

"I don't know but umma also said that angels are real.Taehyung hyung too"

"Taehyung said what?"

"He said guardian angels are real and they are watching for us everytime.He also said that guardian angels are assigned to protect us,human" Jungkook said and Jin nod his head.

"What Taehyung said are true.They are with us since birth and they will protect us no matter what.Even they have to sacrifice themselves"

"But is it true that angels can become a human when they are on a mission?I don't know what mission but can they?" 

"How do you know about this?" 

"I've read it somewhere" Jin raise his eyebrows.

"I'm just curious hyung.That's all"

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?Is something happened that makes you curious?"

"Nothing happened.It's just Taehyung hyung said that guardian angels are real and he always said that he's my guardian angel.So that's why i got curious and sorry for asking this stupid question.I just feel like i can trust you since you're the eldest hyung"

"I don't know what to say but why don't you go ask Taehyung?Maybe he has the answer you want" Jin grins and Jungkook nod his head.

"Maybe you don't have to look for the answer.Sometimes the answer you want is already right in front of your eyes.You just have to take a closer look" Jin adviced and Jungkook smiles at his hyung.

"Hey guys!" 

Both Jin and Jungkook look up and saw a smiling Jimin skipping towards them and of course Yoongi dragging his feet behind Jimin.

"Hey Kookie.I miss you!" Jimin sits on Jungkook's lap and Yoongi scoff while rolling his eyes.Jin notice the look on Yoongi's face and smirk.

"Are you jealous Yoongi?" Jin whisper but loud enough for Yoongi to hear.The two are still playing with each other in their own little world.

"Why would i?" Yoongi snort and he can't take his eyes off of the two.

"Man up Yoongi.Just confess already.I'm tired of waiting" Jin chuckles.

"Waiting for what?"

"Waiting for you to make it official with Jimin.To the next level?" Jin giggles and Yoongi roll his eyes.Jimin is still sitting on Jungkook's lap and he had the urge to pull Jimin and murdering Jungkook in his mind.

"Where are the others?" Jimin ask and Jin shrug his shoulder.

"I don't know.I'm sitting here since an hour ago until Jungkook came"

"Let's go to the bubble tea shop.I'm thirsty" Jimin pull Jungkook up from his seat and bump his shoulder on Yoongi harshly.Jin shakes his head and slung his arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Let's go" Yoongi nod weakly and follow them wherever they go.Jimin is ignoring him since last night and he refused to talk to him.Whenever Yoongi try to approach him,he will avoid the other.Jimin don't even give him the chance to apologize.

"Hyung,are you and Yoongi hyung okay?" Jungkook ask and Jimin shake his head.

"Don't wanna talk about it" Jimin said simple.The four of them are having their drink and chatting about almost everything.Mostly Jimin and Jungkook.They will whisper each other and giggle right after.That makes Yoongi pissed.Jimin really testing him.He wants to make Yoongi mad and it worked.Yoongi get up from his seat suddenly.Both Jungkook and Jin lift their head towards Yoongi.His face is red and the annoying look is visible on his face.

"I have to go.I don't feel well" Yoongi simply said and leave before they could say anything.Jimin frown at the sight.He just want to test the elder and expect for the other to whine like always but no.Yoongi is mad for real and the look he is receiving from both Jungkook and Jin is not helping either.

"Well?" Jin smirk.He already knew about Jimin's feeling towards Yoongi.It's just he's too scared to admit it.

"Aish" Jimin get up from his seat and chase after Yoongi.He feels bad for making the other mad.Not just mad.The look in his eyes before he left just now.Hurt.Yes,Yoongi is hurting because first,he's been ignoring Yoongi from the last night.Second,it is not his fault that his perfume is broken and lastly,hurt because Jimin always denying his real feeling towards Yoongi while Yoongi always shows his affection openly.

***

Jungkook is walking home alone since Taehyung have extra class and he won't be home until seven.Jin insists on him staying at his house until Taehyung finish his class but well,the maknae don't listen to his hyung.Like always.

Jungkook keeps walking and the sky is already dark.He is playing with his phone while walking and don't really pay attention to his surrounding.Suddenly,a really strong arm cover his mouth and pull him into the dark alley.He yelp and don't have the chance to fight because he's too shock and because of the strong grip.

He then have a chance to look at the culprit and stares in shock.

"Tae hyung?What are you doing here?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung put his index finger on his lips signaling Jungkook to keep quiet.

"Keep quiet or they might hear us" Taehyung poke his head a little and Jungkook do the same in curiousity.He can see a man standing in front of his house with cigarette on his hand.He looks like a lion waiting for his prey to come out and then eat them alive.

"Who is he?What is he doing?" Jungkook whisper and Taehyung shrug his shoulder.

"I don't know but i have a bad feeling about him.Maybe he has something to do with the crash that almost hit you that time,remember?"

"Hyung,we can take him down right?I mean we're two but he's alone" Jungkook suggested but regret it immediately after receiving a glare from Taehyung.

"Don't be silly.Look at that van over there.Maybe he's not alone" Taehyung said pointing at the black van parked across the road near their house.

"So we have to wait here like forever?Why don't we go somewhere else like cafe or restaurant or grab something to eat?I'm hungry" Jungkook rub circle his tummy and Taehyung chuckle.

"Alright,let's go.I'm hungry too" Taehyung pull Jungkook up and they hold each other's hand.

***

"Hyung.Yoongi hyung" Jimin knock the door several times but no response.Yoongi locked himself in his room and refuse to open the door.It is not like he's jealous or something but he's thinking of giving up.Giving up his feelings for Jimin.He's waiting for too long.He's done everything to make Jimin notice him and accept his feelings but no.It is either Jimin is too dense or he just plain stupid to realize his feeling towards the elder.He's tired.Jimin is playing hard to get.

"Yoongi hyung.Please open up.You need to eat.I made you dinner.You locked yourself in there for about seven hours and forty-nine minutes already.Don't you pity me?I'm lonely.Please hyung,i'm sorry.I really am" Jimin pleads through the door.Yoongi hug his knees and just ignore the pleading Jimin outside.He always have a soft spot for the younger but he's hurting too much.Jimin just treat him like a brother.Nothing more,nothing less.

"If you don't open the door,i will break it.I swear" Jimin warn.Yoongi lay on his bed and cover his head with a pillow.He's trying to sleep when suddenly....

BAAANG!!

There is Jimin standing in front of the door which the hinge was hanging loosely.Yoongi jerked awake and he get up from his bed automatically.He stare at Jimin and his face is unreadable.

"What the hell Jimin?"

"Told ya i will break it"

"What do you want?" Yoongi ask coldly

"I want to know why you acted this way" Jimin said with his innocent face.Yoongi scoff and try to walk pass Jimin but fail.The younger is way more stronger than he thought.Jimin grab his arm and Yoongi winced.

"Sorry" Jimin loosen his grip but he never let go of Yoongi's arm afraid if the other would escape.

"Let me go Park Jimin" Yoongi warn but Jimin shakes his head.

"Not until you tell me what is wrong" 

"None of your business.Now go away.I'm tired"

"Please hyung.I already apologize even i don't know what have i done wrong to you"

"You really want to know what have you done?" Jimin nod.

"Alright,first of all i don't know whether you are too dense or you just act stupid to notice my feelings towards you.After all i've done to make you notice me but you don't appreciate my effort.It is okay if you don't feel the same way towards me but do you think it's okay to play with other people's feeling?Now i'm tired Jimin and i'm giving up.I'm tired of waiting and i'm tired with all of this.My efforts are wasted by the way.I'm moving out so don't look for me again.Maybe this is the best way so that i can forget you and move on with my life" Yoongi cried.For the first time in Jimin's life,Min Yoongi cried in front of him and he feels miserable.

Yoongi pack his clothes and he wears his jacket ready to leave.That moment Jimin realized his feelings towards the elder.He can't let him go away.He have to fix this.Yoongi looks so broken and Jimin's heart is aching.Yoongi opens the door and Jimin hug him from behind.He grab Yoongi's shoulder and spin him to face him before starts kissing Yoongi on his lips.Yoongi eyes grow wide and he can't process what just happening.Did Park Jimin just kiss him?Is he returning his feelings or it is just a pity?

He don't know why he return the kiss.Yoongi can feel Jimin pull him closer and he can count Jimin's eyelashes.Jimin close his eyes and deepen the kiss.

"Your efforts are not wasted and i'm not that stupid to realise my own feeling hyung.You don't have to give up and you don't have to move on because we're just getting started" Jimin smiles and peck Yoongi's lips one more time before return from the kitchen with Yoongi's dinner.

"You don't have your dinner yet"

"Fix that door.How am i suppose to sleep with a room without a door?"

"You're sleeping with me tonight"

"Don't ever dream you would top Park Jimin" Yoongi smirk and Jimin's face is turning red.

***

"It's 7500 won sir" 

Taehyung take out his wallet and handed the cashier a few notes.She plays with her hair and staring at Jungkook while biting her lips.
She gives Jungkook a piece of paper and unfold it.

Taehyung snatch the paper from Jungkook's hand and scoff.There is written her phone number and Taehyung crumple the paper.The girl is looking at Taehyung in disbelief and he clears his throat.

"I'm sorry miss or whatever your name is.For your information,he's with me so don't even try" Taehyung said and Jungkook is shock with what Taehyung did just now.

"Oh yeah?Prove it" She looks so desperate and what happens next makes her jaw drop to the floor.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and kiss him directly on his lips.Jungkook put both his arms on Taehyung's shoulder and return back the kiss.

"I love you babe" Taehyung said and smack Jungkook's while smirking.

"Love you too" Jungkook reply and Taehyung swears his heart skipped a beat.Even he knows it is just an act,he really wants to hear those words from Jungkook's mouth one day.The real one,not just an act.

The girl groans and left the counter with annoying look on her face after mumbling a "Eww,Gross"

"Let's go home.I'm tired" Taehyung said and Jungkook is standing there blankly still can't process what just happened earlier.

*yaay,,yoonmin + vkook moments.

**guys,have you heard about the death threats towards our mochi?tbh i'm really pissed with whoever did that.he don't deserve all the hates and when the first time i read about this issue,i can't help but to feel worried about our boy's safety.pls don't let anything happen to BTS.