Fire

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung wince in pain when the iodine touch his wounded forehead.Jungkook called Jin and ask him to bring Taehyung to hospital to get his forehead stitched.Taehyung refused at first but Jungkook insisted since the blood won't stop flowing.

Taehyung is allowed to go home after receiving five stitches on his forehead.Jin and Namjoon are sending their worried looks towards the two. "Stay at our place tonight.We're worried about you two" Namjoon nodded beside Jin.

"No need to worry hyungs.I don't want to bother you guys.Besides,i'm fine now" Taehyung refused but Jungkook hold his hand gently."They're right hyung.Besides,you need to rest.Let's just stay at their place just for tonight since it's Sunday tomorrow" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod slowly leaving him no choice.

The ride home are too quiet.No one says anything and Taehyung can't stop staring at Jungkook.The younger's head is lolling and Taehyung pull Jungkook closer to him placing his head on his shoulder.Taehyung feels bad for the younger and placed a kiss on top of his forehead.Suddenly Jin clears his throat before saying "You need to explain this once we arrive home Tae".Jin is looking at Jungkook who still sleeping soundly on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung reply Jin with a simple nod.

***

"Jimin-ah.I want to sleep too.You're conquering the whole bed for yourself" Yoongi whines while yawning.

"Sleep outside.My body is aching and i need this bed for myself tonight" Jimin mumbles with his eyes closed.

"Jimin..don't you pity me?Sleeping alone and cold outside?" Yoongi said slowly.Jimin just ignore the other by pretending to sleep.Then silence.When he thought Yoongi had left but he's wrong.

"Baby please?" Yoongi whisper with seductive tone caressing Jimin's cheek.The touch sends shiver down to his spine.Jimin still closing his eyes and Yoongi smirk.

"So you're not giving up do you?" Yoongi said.He sit beside Jimin on the bed and peck the younger's lips.

"I think the Lord is testing me right now" Jimin think "Just ignore him Jimin" he is arguing in his head.Jimin turn the other way his back facing Yoongi.

Suddenly Jimin feels someone is rubbing his nape and down to his back,a little down to his booty and he get up immediately.

"Okay that's enough.You're going to sleep outside and it's final" Jimin get up from his bed and push Yoongi harshly towards the door "Don't you like it Chim?" Yoongi ask and Jimin smack his head. "Go away you ert" before slamming the door in front of his face.Yoongi went to the couch yawning.

"He's so mean.Is he on his period?" Yoongi puff his cheeks and lay down on the couch.

"He doesn't even give me a blanket.Aish it's so cold tonight" Yoongi hug his knees and tossing on the couch because it's so uncomfortable.It makes his back hurts and he can't sleep.

Jimin close his eyes and pull the blanket up to his chest.He snuggle to his teddy bear and get up to turn on the heater because it is so cold.He is ready to sleep again when he saw Yoongi's blanket and pillow on their shared bed.Jimin frown.

"Is he asleep yet?" Jimin get out from his room to check on his hyung.There is Yoongi curling on the couch without cover and pillow.Jimin can see Yoongi is shivering because of the cold and guilt came rushing to him.He approach the sleeping boy and he can hears a soft snore signalling he fell asleep already.

***

Taehyung is carrying Jungkook bridal style as the younger is still asleep and Jin lead the way to show him the room they'll be staying for the night.

"This is your room for tonight.I'll prepare dinner for us and go take a shower first.We need to know what happened" Jin said closing the door after earning a simple nod from Taehyung.

Taehyung lay Jungkook slowly on the bed afraid if he'll wake him up.Taehyung remove Jungkook's socks and his school jacket.Jungkook stirs a little but still sleeping soundly.

"Maybe he's too tired.He's having a tough day today" he whisper removing his school uniform ready to take a shower.

The hot water makes Taehyung calm but the incident that happened earlier is flashing in his head.

Who's the one who sent him Jungkook's picture?

Why does he wants to hurt Jungkook?

What is his real intention?

Where did he get his phone number?

And how does he know his name?

Taehyung can't hear someone is banging the door because he is so deep in thought.He snap back to reality when the knock turns louder.

"Hyung,have you finish yet?" Jungkook ask when he didn't get any response.He hears a small voice from the inside saying "I'm done" and the door clicked open revealing Taehyung with a towel wrapped on his lower part.

"Oh Jungkook-ah.You're awake already" Taehyung smiles.

"Jj...Jin hyung said di...dinner's ready.I'll wait downstairs" damn the stutter.Taehyung hummed and ruffles the stutter boy's head.Taehyung still can see Jungkook's tomato face even the room is dark and he smirk.Jungkook already left to join Jin and Namjoon downstairs.By running from embarrassment.

"How are you feeling maknae?" Namjoon ask while watching television.

"I'm fine hyung but i'm worried about Tae hyung.He got hurt because of me" Jungkook said sitting beside Namjoon.

"That is because he loves and cares for you. He feels he need to protect you as your hyung. Well,literally not your real hyung but he's older than you.It is called love Jungkook-ah.I have no doubt he will do something stupid just to keep you safe.He loves you too much Jungkook.I can see it" Namjoon put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"He have done many stupid things before hyung.He always put himself in danger.That stupid hyung" Jungkook chuckles.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jin came from the kitchen holding a plate.

"Here" Taehyung said walking downstairs with his boxy smile that never leave his face.He wears Jin's sweater but the sweater is a little big for him making his milky white shoulder exposed.

"Yah,Tae.Don't you think you're too y?" Jin said jokingly.

"Well,you gave this to me.I just wear it but it's shoulder is a little loose " Taehyung take his place next to Jungkook.

"That is because you're wearing Jin's sweater.We don't call him 'shoulder hyung' for no reason" Namjoon joked but receiving a smack on the head by Jin.

"Alright let's eat guys.We still need to know what happened" Jin said makes them quiet and enjoy the dinner silently.Taehyung put a piece of meat in Jungkook's plate but then receiving a questioning look from the other.

"You must be hungry" Taehyung ruffles the younger's hair and smiles.Jin and Namjoon are exchanging looks and smile at the scene.They really care for each other and Taehyung always make sure the youngest is eating well.

***

Yoongi groan when the sound of birds chirping wakes him up.He opens his eyes slowly and rub it gently while yawning.He gets up and stretch his limbs before complaining about how his back is aching he's getting from sleeping on the couch.

"This is all Jimin's fault.How could he let me sleep outside?" When he's about to get up he suddenly trip over something.No,it is someone.And that someone is his Jiminnie.He fell on top of Jimin and the younger jolted awake and he groan.He opens his eyes immediately after feeling something heavy on top of him.It is Yoongi,smirking "Good morning love"

Jimin's eyes widen and his face feels like burning up.

"Yah!What the hell Min Yoongi.Get down you ert!" He yell on top of his lungs.Then they hears a footstep coming towards their direction and it is Hoseok.Standing awkwardly before muttering "Sorry,wrong timing" then he turn back to his room.

"Go get a room guys" he yell before shutting down his bedroom's door.

"Hyung,get down" Jimin push Yoongi as hard as he can but Yoongi didn't move a bit.He even hug Jimin and snuggle to his chest.

"No.I like it.You're so comfortable.So i'll just stay like this" Yoongi said and he can hear Jimin's heart is beating so fast right now.He smiles and cup his ear to Jimin's chest.

"Your heart is beating so fast.Are you nervous?" He mumbles on Jimin's chest and Jimin can feel his face is getting hotter (Fire is playing on the background).Stop beating stupid heart!No,no i mean stop beating so fast.

"Nn...no.Why would i?" Jimin stutter.

"Why are you sleeping out here?Didn't you sleep in your room last night?" Yoongi ask with serious tone not playing like he always do.And it scares him.Yoongi is talking seriously right now.

"Nothing" Jimin said simple.Yoongi lift his head and lean his face closer to Jimin.

"Y...yah!" 

Yoongi's face is now way too close to him to the point he can count Yoongi's eyelashes.Their nose are touching each other and Yoongi tilt his head a little.

Then...a kiss was sealed and Jimin close his eyes accidentally enjoying the kiss.He can feel butterflies flying in his stomach (Oh my God!Kyaaaaa 😲)


***

Jin and Namjoon are looking at Taehyung waiting for an explanation.So does Jungkook.He really needs to know what is happening.Taehyung takes a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"I was looking for Jungkook but i can't find him everywhere.So,i decided to wait for him in front of the school gate.Maybe he's waiting for me there.When i was trying to find him,i saw him standing under the three but suddenly i saw a truck coming to his direction.I run as fast as i can and pushed him away and the truck hit the tree instead" Taehyung explains.

"Oh..is that so?Luckily you made it on time Tae" Namjoon pat his back and Jin can feel like Taehyung is hiding something.Like he didn't tell them the whole story but maybe it's just his gut feelings.

"Thanks to you hyung.I'm still breathing here" Jungkook said and pull the elder into a tight hug.Taehyung the younger's hair and kiss his forehead.And Jin is giving him a suspicious look.


 

**4 days more until our boys' comeback and our golden maknae has graduated.He's an adult now *wiggle eyebrows*