I Hate You

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Tae,can you please wake Yoongi up so we can have our lunch?I'm so hungry" Jin shout from downstairs.

"No way hyung.I want to live longer" Taehyung shouted from upstairs.Everybody knows what happen if you try to wake Yoongi up from his beauty sleep.No one dare to do it since the day Hoseok got beaten up and he was cursed for interrupting his sleep.

"Yeah,no one dare to wake that grumpy grandpa" Hoseok add while silently eating the popcorn.

"But i don't think he will curse or harm the love of his life" Namjoon wiggle his eyebrows and all eyes are fixed to Jimin.Jimin just standing there smiling awkwardly hearing his name being summoned.

"What?" He ask innocently.

"Go wake Yoongi up.We're dying from starvation here" Taehyung push Jimin to Yoongi's bedroom.

"But why me?" Jimin try to release himself from Taehyung's grasp and he's running away but no way Taehyung would let him slip from his grip.

"Because Yoongi hyung loves you.He won't get mad at you.Trust me" Taeehyung grins and Jimin slap his hand away trying to escape once again.

"No no no,you're not going anywhere Chim.Not now" Taehyung push Jimin in front of Yoongi's room.Jimin gulp and all five of them looking at him with hope in their eyes.

"Go Chim.If he wakes up and you come out alive,remember.You saved your friend's life from dying with hunger and you would feel proud of yourself for the first time in your life.We count on you.Hwaiting!" Hoseok throws his fist in the air and without him knowing,he was landed on his inside of Yoongi's room.

"Damn that Taehyung kid" he cursed.Jimin is now sweating and his hands are shaking.Yoongi is still sound asleep and his sleep doesn't seem interrupted from the loud thud he formed from falling on his just now.He is taking a deep breath and walks slowly towards the sleeping Yoongi.

He stretch his arm to reach Yoongi but pull it back when Yoongi turn to his side.He sits on the edge of the bed and touch Yoongi's shoulder gently but pull his hand almost immediately.

He shakes Yoongi's shoulder gently multiple times.

"Hyung"

No response.

"Yoongi hyung wake up"

Yoongi groans and it is enough to make Jimin shiver.What if Yoongi curse at him or even worse that hyung lift him up and throws him down from above the balcony.

"All of us are waiting for you to eat our lunch.We're starving.Please wake up Yoongi hyung"

Yoongi don't even move or open his eyes.Jimin sigh and when he's about to reach out to Yoongi's shoulder,the elder catch his hands and pull Jimin closer before place a quick peck on the younger's lips.Jimin yelp from the sudden action.He tries to release his hands from Yoongi's grasp but the elder tighten his grip.

"What are you doing?Let me go" 

"Good morning love.Seeing you the first thing in the morning makes my life complete.Not to mention,i get a morning kiss from my Chimchim"

"Eww,cheesy.Get up now Yoongi.I'm hungry"

"Aww,,is this how you treat your boyfriend Chim?By the way call me hyung.I love it" Yoongi smirk.

"Get up this instant and let me go" Jimin said firmly but Yoongi chuckle.

"How cute" Yoongi get up from his bed and pinch Jimin's fluffy cheeks which turns red from embarassment.

Yoongi turns the door knob and pull the door open only to be greeted by a crawling Taehyung,a whistling Jin,Hoseok pretending to clean the wall with his hands and Namjoon is playing a leap frog with Jungkook in the middle of the hallway to cover up their act.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi shake his head.

"I'm not eavesdropping.Absolutely not" Jin shakes his head and waves his hands.

"Can't you see i'm cleaning this wall?It is full of dust.Tchh!" Hoseok said before running downstairs.

"Let's eat.I'm starving" Yoongi pull Jimin together with him.

***

"Hyung,something weird happened to Tae hyung last night" Jungkook suddenly said gaining Jin's attention.

"How weird?" Jin ask and Namjoon stop doing whatever he does.

"He wants to cook something for me to eat but he accidentally cut his finger.The cut looks so deep so i went to get the aid but when i came back,his finger is healed completely.No blood,no wounds and even no mark at all!Tae hyung himself was surprised.Is it possible hyung?" Jin and Namjoon exchange their looks.

"No,it is impossible.How can it possible the wound to heal by itself?Are you sure Jungkook-ah?" Jin ask with concern in his voice.

"Yes,i'm hundred percent sure hyung.I'm not lying.Does Tae hyung have a superpower or what?" Jungkook said receiving a chuckle from Jin.

"Of course not silly.He's just like you.He will bleed just like all of us" Jin ruffles the boy's hair.

"But...I always caught him like he's talking to someone but no one with him " Jungkook sounds dissapointed.Jin hyung don't trust him.

"Finish your ice cream and let's go to my house.We will ask Taehyung later okay?".Jungkook's face lit up and Jin smiles at the younger.How can Taehyung not love this boy.He's so innocent.

"Tae,is it true what Jungkook told me?" Jin ask in curiousity.

"Told you what?" Taehyung have no idea what is Jin talking about.

"He said you cut your finger but it is healed as soon as he come back with the aid kit?What is that kid talking about?"

"I have no idea what happened either.It healed just like that.It is weird hyung.Do you know why?"

"I don't know but about the part he always caught you talking to someone is the other problem"

"Yeah,he starts to doubt my identity and he is not stupid"

"I think it is better you tell him now Tae"

"Tell me what?" Jungkook is standing in front of Jin's room.He looks not amused and his face is mixed with anger,frustration and disappointment.

"Uh..tell you about.." Taehyung try to find an excuse but Jungkook cut him before he have the chance to do so.

"Oh,i get it.You want to tell me about your true identity?That you're my guardian angel sent to protect me?Tell me that you've been hiding this from me all this ing time and don't have a courage to tell me because you scared if i hate you?What do you think i am Taehyung?Or whatever your real name is.A little child that can be fooled easily?I don't know why i trusted you in the first place" Jungkook finally burst.

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung try to calm the raging maknae only to be pushed by the younger.Taehyung almost hit his head on the edge of the bed but Jin catch him before he fall.

"What else?What else did you hide from me huh?And Jin hyung.You knew all along but you don't even say a word about this.You scared i would hate you right?" Jungkook pointed to Taehyung.Taehyung just keep looking on the floor at lost of words.

"Jungkook,please hear me out" Taehyung beg for Jungkook to give him the chance to speak but no.

"You know everything about me right?I think you knew that i hate liar and i can't believe that i lived with one.Don't ever show your face in front of me anymore.You disgust me. Jungkook can't control his anger anymore.Taehyung's heart is breaking because of the hurtful words coming from the younger's mouth.

PAAANG

"You don't talk to your hyung like that Jeon Jungkook!" Jin already lost his patience.He can't bare to see Jungkook treat Taehyung like that.Jungkook touch his stinging cheek and his tears pooling in his eyes.He stormed out from the room wiping the tears with the back of his hand.

"Jungkook-ah..wait" Taehyung try to catch up with the crying boy.He needs to make things clear.He needs to apologize no matter what it takes.Jungkook run out of the house with tears falling on his cheeks.Jungkook fasten his pace and ignore the elder calling for him.Taehyung is half walking and half running behind Jungkook afraid if the younger would do anything stupid.

"Why do bad things always happen to me?What have i done to deserve this?"

"Kook-ah,,please at least hear me out" Taehyung finally catch up with Jungkook and cling to his arm don't want to let go.He spin Jungkook to face him only to be pushed by Jungkook.Taehyung fell to the ground and Jungkook wipe his tears harshly.

"Don't you dare to call me that"

"I'm so sorry Jungkook.I didn't mean to lie to you.I admit it is my fault for not telling you sooner but i'm scared if you hate me and i don't have a heart to tell you.I just..." Jungkook let out a laugh and it makes Taehyung silent.

"If you're really a guardian angel,Why do you save me and not my parents?Why don't you just let me die together with them?And why did you stop me from killing myself?" Jungkook didn't even give the chance for Taehyung to speak. 

"I always wanted a hyung so my life won't be so lonely.Somehow i doubted you as an angel and i wish you are not my guardian angel.I try to commit suicide because i lost my parents and it is your fault i did it." Jungkook is now crying.

"Because your time hasn't arrived yet.That is the reason why you still alive.Please don't say that Jungkook.You are like a brother to me.I've been watching you since your birth and i love you" Taehyung whisper.He never knew this would hurt so much.

"Alright then.I guess my time has arrived.Thanks for everything" Jungkook wiped his tears and walking towards the street without looking on both side.He is suiciding.

Taehyung saw the car is coming towards Jungkook in full speed.No,i can't let this happen."Jungkook,no!" is all Jungkook hear before everything went black.