Dr Tae and Nurse Chim

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Woah,congrats hyung.Sorry i couldn't take part" said Jungkook sadly.

"It's okay maknae.It's no big deal but you must show us your move after your foot fully recovered.How it sounds?" Jimin said earning nods from the others.

"Jimin is right.He said you're really good and we really want to see you dance" said Hoseok."Okay" answer Jungkook shyly.

"Let's go home.I'm tired and sleepy" Yoongi said while yawning."You tired and sleepy all the time hyung" Jimin said earning a smack on the head by Yoongi.

"Yeah,me too.Let's go Joonie" Jin drag Namjoon together with him who already walks like a zombie.Jin stop walking and turn around facing the two maknaes."What about you guys?You can ride with us.Besides it's getting late already" Jin offered but Jungkook just wave his hand.

"It's okay hyung.We just going to walk.I miss to see the stars.Right hyung?" Jungkook nudge Taehyung's side but Taehyung send a disapproving look to him before whispering."Kook,you should ride with them.You might overwork your foot" he said worriedly but Jungkook just shake his head "It's okay hyung.I'm fine" Jungkook said waving goodbye to both Jin and Namjoon."Alright then.Goodbye and take care".

Taehyung sigh seeing Jin and Namjoon left."Hyung let's go" Jungkook tap Taehyung's shoulder and the elder just trailing behind him obediently.Jungkook suddenly stop walking making Taehyung bump into him.Jungkook turn to face his hyung and squeezes both of his hyung's cheeks.

"Hyung,say something.You're too quiet.I'm not used to it".Taehyung blinks his eyes several times and Jungkook laughs.

"Your face look like a fish and it's cute".Jungkook then release his hand and Taehyung stares at Jungkook blankly."What?" Taehyung tilt his head and Jungkook find its cute."Aish this hyung" Jungkook turns away and starts walking in frustration leaving his hyung behind.

"Aahh!" Taehyung widen his eyes and runs towards Jungkook who is now on the ground."Jungkook-ah are you okay?" Jungkook is rubbing his aching foot while wincing in pain.

"See?I don't want to say this but i told you so!You should learn to listen to your hyung" Taehyung lecture the younger but stop when he see Jungkook is almost crying because of the pain.

"I'm sorry" he whisper but Taehyung's heart soften at the sight."I really want to lecture you now for not listening to me earlier but i let it pass this time.Can you get up?"Taehyung ask worriedly.

"I don't know hyung.It hurts".Taehyung can see tears pooling at the corner of Jungkook's eyes.Taehyung sigh then he crouch down in front of the younger."Get on my back" he said helping Jungkook to get on his two feet.He can hear the boy wince in pain and he piggyback him home.

"Hyung" Jungkook said guilt in his voice.

"Hmm?" Taehyung keeps on walking carefully afraid he might drop the boy on his back.

"Hyung i'm sorry.I should have listen to you".

"Yeah,you should" Taehyung said and Jungkook put his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hyung...are you mad?" Jungkook whisper but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"I'm not mad Kookie.I'm just worried about you and yes i am disappointed that you never listen to me.You always said that you're fine when you're actual..." Taehyung stop talking when he hears a soft snore from the younger.He smiles and walking slowly to their house.

He place the younger on his bed and remove his shoes.He gasp when he saw Jungkook's foot starts to swell.Taehyung went to the kitchen to get some ice pack and a small towel to wrap it around the swelling area.He put the pillow under Jungkook's foot and wrapping the swollen area with the ice pack.Jungkook flinch as the cold ice touch his skin but Taehyung pat the younger's back gently.He tuck Jungkook in before leaving the room.

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly and he smells something that makes his mouth water.He glance at the clock and it shows 10.18 a.m.He removes the blanket and saw a piece of towel wrapped around his foot.Then he remembers he fell last night and Taehyung's babbling something about not listening to him.He smiles unconciously before making his way to the kitchen.

Jungkook's mouth was slightly agape at the view.The floor is shining and you can see your reflection in it.The magazines that used to be a mess before was placed neatly on the bookshelf and there was no dust at all.He walks slowly to the kitchen and was about to surprise his hyung.

"Ah my back hurts so much" said Taehyung while rubbing his sore back with his left hand while the other hand is flipping the pancake on the stove.Jungkook frowns at the sight and he feels guilty for not helping his hyung.

Taehyung flip the pancake skillfully and jump a little when he feel someone is back hugging him.
"You scared me" he turns to Jungkook and hand the younger a plate of pancake."Sorry" Jungkook said while smiling at his hyung who's looking tired after doing the house chores.

"What are you doing down here?I was about to bring this breakfast upstairs but you already here".

"Don't worry hyung.I feel better now.Thanks to you" Jungkook said while shoving the pancake into his mouth.Taehyung is staring at Jungkook who's eating wholeheartedly and Jungkook stop eating after realizing the stare he receives from the other."You're not eating?" He ask the elder and Taehyung starts eating his breakfast slowly.

Taehyung is about to get up from his seat when Jungkook stop him."No,i'll do the dishes.You should rest hyung.You look tired" he then grab the plate from Taehyung's hand and push the elder to the living room."I'm fine Kookie" Taehyung protests but give up after receiving a glare from Jungkook.

Taehyung is sitting on the couch while reading a magazine when Jungkook sits beside him.

"Hyung,turn around" Jungkook suddenly said makes Taehyung confuse."Turn around?For what?" Taehyung face the younger."Just turn around" Jungkook said and Taehyung do as he told.Jungkook starts massaging his back gently and Taehyung turn to face Jungkook."You don't have to..." but the younger is pushing him to the previous position and continue with the massage.

"Shut up hyung.Your back hurts right?" Jungkook accidently put too much pressure makes Taehyung winced in pain."Yah, slow down will you?"."Sorry,my bad".

"You know what hyung?I'm really thankful because god has sent me an angel to guide and protect me" Jungkook said.He continues after hears nothing from his hyung."But i'm worried about him too.He always do stupid things just to make sure i'm safe.I'm scared if that angel will leave me one day because i really can't take care of myself.I can't bare to lose him and i think i can't live without him by my side.I think he is the reason why i'm still alive"

"What happen if the angel is not here today?" Ask Taehyung.

"I don't know.Maybe i'm with my parents now.Up there.In heaven" Taehyung frown at the thought of Jungkook's suicide attempt like he did before.

"No,don't ever think about it Kook.You're too precious.Promise me you won't do that even if you're having a hard time.I'm always here whenever you need me" Taehyung said while smiling.Jungkook stay silent and Taehyung tilt his head."Promise?" He is waiting the younger to make their pinky promise.

"I promise.Keep smiling hyung.I love it when you're smiling like that" Jungkook said ruffling the elder's hair.

***

Yoongi opens his eyes and regret it as his head hurts so much from drinking too much last night."Damn it" he cursed and tries to balance himself from falling.They have a little drinking after the prom last night and end up drinking too much.He yawns and head dowstairs only to see Hoseok.

"Where's my mochi?" Yoongi ask Hoseok who's watching television in the living room."Don't know.Go look for him yourself" he said while eating popcorn.

Yoongi is walking to the kitchen after smelling something delicious.His head pounds heavily and he found it's hard to stand up straight.Yoongi can feel someone wrap his arm around his waist before he fell to the ground.

"That's why you shouldn't drink too much hyung" he recognize the voice as Jimin's.Jimin then put Yoongi's hand on his shoulder and head to Yoongi's bedroom.He drop Yoongi on his bed gently.Jimin disappear then back with a bowl of soup and a glass of water on his hand.He put the tray on the bedside table and help Yoongi to sit.

"Here eat this.I made a hangover soup for you" Jimin hand the bowl to Yoongi and the soup is finished in just a minute.Jimin then give Yoongi the water and a painkiller to him."Take this"

"What is this?" Yoongi ask.
"It's just a painkiller idiot.I'm not going to poison you if that's what you thought" Jimin said and Yoongi roll his eyes.
"Just to make sure you don't poison me so you can be with other guy" Yoongi said and this time it's Jimin who rolled his eyes.
"I should've put the rat poison in that soup earlier"
"No you won't because you love me too much to do that" Yoongi send a flying kiss to Jimin end up receiving a smack on the head from the younger.
"Ouch that brat" Yoongi hiss while smiling