Save me

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is sitting together with Jin and Namjoon having their lunch.Namjoon is digging on his food don't even care about his surrounding.Jungkook is studying for his mid term when Jin suddenly ask."Jungkook,where is Taehyung?You guys always stick together like glue".Jungkook lift his head "He told me he has an extra class and going to be late.Guess i have to walk home on my own".

"Eat slowly idiot.You're going to choke and get your hand off of my food." Jin slapped Namjoon's hand who tried to reach for his fries."I'm starving hyung.Do you want to see me die from starvation?Don't you love me anymore?" Namjoon pleads for Jin's fries."No,dear.You're not going to die from starvation.I won't let that happen" Namjoon smiles showing his deep dimple."But i will kill you with my own hands if you touch my food.Got it?" Jin smiles evilly."I can't believe it.You pick food over me.That's mean hyung.Mean!" Namjoon crossed his hands and Jungkook just shake his head while chuckling at the stupid hyungs.

"Hey guys" Jimin and Hoseok coming with smile on their faces.Jimin sits beside Jungkook and put his hand on the maknae's shoulder."Hey" answer Jungkook simple."Where's Tae?" Hoseok asked."Extra class" Jin answered simple.Both Jimin and Hoseok nod their heads."Have you guys heard about the school's prom night?We have to wear suits and mask.Ooh and there's dance competition too.Hobi hyung and i want to join." Jimin looks so excited and so does Hoseok.Hoseok nod his head in agreement."Jungkook-ah,are you in?" Hoseok suddenly asked."What?The dance?" Jungkook asked confuse."Yes,are you with us?The more the merrier" Jimin added."I don't know hyung.I'm not good in dancing" Jungkook said.Jimin nudges Jungkook's side and wiggle his eyebrows."What's with that face?" Jin gives a judging look to Jimin."Actually i've seen him dancing before hyung and i have to admit it.He's pretty good" Jimin grins and Jin looks at the maknae."You dance?" Jungkook's face went red and he shot a glare at Jimin."What?It's true" Jimin defending himself."It's embarrassing hyung" Jungkook blushed at Jimin's compliments."The prom night is two weeks to go so we can start practice tomorrow" Jimin get up from his seat suddenly earning a questioning looks from the others."Where are you going?" Namjoon asked already finish his lunch."I'm going to put Jungkook's name on the dance list.It is limited to 30 names only.Jungkook said yes already" Jimin ran to the notice board."I didn't say anything!" Jungkook shouted to the running Jimin."Bye!" Jimin disappeared from his sight and Jungkook sighed.

***

Taehyung is staring blankly at nothing for about five minutes from now.He can't focus on his class because he is busy worrying for Jungkook.He's going home late and Jungkook will walk home alone.What if he get kidnapped or being beaten up?What if he got hit by a car?Taehyung shakes his head and inhale deeply.

Calm down Taehyung.He's going to be fine.He's not a small kid anymore.He tries to calm himself.

"Taehyung,can you please repeat what i said just now?You don't look like you're listening to me" Mr Jung is looking at him while tapping his foot."I'm sorry sir" Taehyung bowed.Mr Jung just shake his head and sighed.Taehyung keeps looking at the clock hanging above the teacher's head and keeps looking outside.He take out his phone from his bag and starts to text Jungkook.

Kook wait for me at the cafe.We're going home together.

Sent.

Taehyung check his phone every 10 seconds waiting for the younger's reply but silent.No reply.He don't even read the text.

"Aish this kid" Taehyung stuck his tongue out in frustration.

Jungkook walking slowly to the school gate together with Jimin and Yoongi."Are you sure you're going home alone?You can stay at our place and wait for Taehyung" Jimin said worriedly.Everybody knows Jungkook always get into a fight and they can't help but fo feel a bit worried about the youngest."It's okay hyung.I can take care of myself.Look at this muscles" he shows his muscular arms to Jimin and the elder scoffed."Stop bragging kid.We're just worried about you" Yoongi added."Don't worry hyung.I'm not a baby anymore.I'm used to this already" Jungkook gives an assure smile to them and Jimin sighed."Okay then.Tell me once you're home.I need to know if you arrive home safely." "You sounds like Taehyung hyung" Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook walks slowly and he take out his phone and sighed.

"I forgot to charge it" he tossed his phone in his bag and suddenly he bump into something.Not something but someone.He lift his head to found three men standing in front of him."I'm sorry" Jungkook bowed but one of them grab his wrist."Look at that pretty face.What a bless" he said while checking Jungkook from head to toe while his lips.Jungkook try to release his hand but failed.The hold on his wrist gets tighten.He wince in pain and they start to drag him into the alley."Let me go" Jungkook said with a glare."Not a chance boy and you look cute with that glare".They start to laugh.Two of them hold Jungkook's hands and pinned it above his head but Jungkook finally gained his strength.He use his muscular long leg to kick the guy's crotch in front of him sending him to the ground and throw punches to the other two.He's about to run away when one of them pull his wrist and drag him forcefully.The guy he kicked earlier looks at him angrily and pulls him while ping his pants.Jungkook is struggling under the guy's grasp.He punched Jungkook on his stomach and Jungkook feels like he's going to throw up.What a blow.He coughed and the guy is staring at him with full of lust.His eyes are dark and he whisper on Jungkook's ears sending shiver to his spine."I won't go hard on you if you don't try to escape earlier but you made me mad." Jungkook spat on the guy's face and give him a disgusting look."Let me go you punk".A slap landed on his left cheek.Jungkook's head snapped to the side because of the hit.The guy Jungkook's jaw but he turn his head to the other side feeling disgusted with the guy.They punch Jungkook's face and he feels like his sight starts to blur."Playing hard to get huh?" He feels too tired to move after get hit for numerous times continously.His body starts to get weak and he pray for Taehyung to come to save him like always.He really needs his guardian angel right now.He admit it.Taehyung was right.He can't take care of himself.He just close his eyes ready for another blow.

The bell rang and Taehyung rush outside looking for Jungkook at the cafe but it's empty.No signs of the younger and he starts to get worry.He take out his phone and starts to call the younger but only to hear a women's voice on voicemail.He can feel something bad is happening to the younger.He try to look for Jungkook everywhere but still can't find him."Aish this kid.Where'd he go?".Then he remembers Jimin and decide to ask him about Jungkook.He dial the number and finally someone picks up his call after third ring."Jimin hyung.Have you seen Jungkook?I can't find him anywhere." asked Taehyung impatient."Oh,he said he wants to go home.I asked him to let us know when he arrive home but he doesn't text me yet.I'm worried about him Tae.Please let us know if you found him" Jimin explained."Okay,i'm going to look for him.Thanks hyung" then Taehyung hung up."Who's that?" Yoongi ask."Taehyung.He said he can't find Jungkook everywhere". "Aish that kid." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook keeps struggling when the guy shoves his into Jungkook's face." it!" The guy said but Jungkook shakes his head.He feels so disgusted to the point he wants to throw up right away.The guy getting more pissed and punch Jungkook continously.He kicked Jungkook's stomach making him hard to breathe.He starts to cough and feel metallic taste inside his mouth.He spit the red liquid and everything is hurt.He can't take this anymore as his knees weaken. "Tae hyung,help me." He fell to the ground and can see a figure running to him while calling his name."Hyung" then Jungkook shut his eyes hoping the pain will go away.Taehyung pull the guy from attacking Jungkook again and send him flying to the ground."Get off bastards!You're too old for this" and continue to attack them.Jungkook opens his eyes and he can see Taehyung's eyes turns into bright blue color.He never saw Taehyung that angry and it scares him.He's not like the Taehyung he used to know.He is like a different person.Taehyung has beat them up and they were lying on the ground not moving.Did Taehyung hyung killed them? Thinks Jungkook.He then lift Jungkook and support his waist to walk."Can you walk?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook just shake his head weakly.His head hurts,his leg,stomach and back.Everything is hurt.He thinks he broke his leg and his ribs hurt too.He can feel the cold sweat formed on his forehead and he feels nauseous.He crouched down emptying his gut.Taehyung pat his back and carry him bridal style as he passed out from exhaustion.