Rain Sound

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung is ready to go with his school uniform and walks towards the younger's bedroom.

"Jungkook,are you done yet?" He ask knocking the door twice.He waits for the other to reply and heard a voice from inside the room "5 minutes"

"Okay,i'll wait downstairs" Taehyung said and waiting for Jungkook to get down.He's waiting in front of the door when he saw a guy standing under the tree near their house.The guy noticed that Taehyung is looking at him and he run away.

"Who is he?He looks...suspicious" Taehyung is talking to himself when he suddenly feel a tap on his shoulder.He jumped a little and Jungkook gives him an apologetic look before muttering a small 'sorry'.Taehyung wave his hand and keep Jungkook close to him.He doesn't say a word and it makes Jungkook feel uneasy.

'Maybe he's still upset about yesterday.I need to apologize' thinks Jungkook.

"Hyung..." 

Silence.

"About last night..i'm sor" 

"It's okay Kook.I understand" Taehyung said without spare a glance and it makes Jungkook frown.

'He's still upset' 

The walk to school is too quiet and it makes Jungkook feels awkward and somewhat guilty.He's the reason why his hyung is acting that way.Taehyung is holding his hands all the way to school but he didn't say anything.And it makes Jungkook want to ask him why is he holding his hands but he decides to forget it.

"Get into your class and wait for me here when the school's over" Taehyung said after sending Jungkook in front of his class.The younger didn't say anything and just nod his head in understanding.

Taehyung went to his locker to get his text books.He furrowed his eyebrows when he spotted a piece of paper inside one of his books.He took the paper out and unfold it.Taehyung gasp and cover his mouth after reading what is written on the paper.

'Jungkook's life is in our hand.Watch Out!'

Taehyung crumpled the paper and clench his fist.

'Our hand' 

So it means not only one person who tries to hurt his precious dongsaeng.Maybe two,maybe three or maybe more.

"I better be prepared.No one can hurt Jungkook as long as my heart is still beating" Taehyung clench and unclench his fist.He shoves the paper inside his pocket before anyone see it and go to his class.

"Taehyung-ah.." Namjoon tap the younger's shoulder and it makes Taehyung back to his sense.

"Uh yes hyung?" 

"Are you okay?You don't look cheerful like always" Namjoon said and the rest nod their head.Jungkook is having a concern look on his face.

"Of course i'm fine.It's just i feel sleepy.Hehe" Taehyung grins and scratch his neck.

"Oh okay then" Namjoon said before giving a worried glance to Taehyung.

***

"Taehyung..." 

Silence

"Yah,Taehyung-ah!" Jin pat the younger's back.

"Oh yes,i agreed" Taehyung suddenly said.

"You agreed to what?" Jin ask confusedly and Taehyung scratch the back of his head.

"About what you said earlier" 

Jin sigh and pull Taehyung together with him.

"Okay.This is enough Taehyung.Now tell me what is bothering your mind.I don't like it seeing you like this" 

"What bothering my mind?" Taehyung ask innocently.

"Sorry Tae.Not this time.I'm not buying it.Now spill" Jin said with sternly.

"Nothing hyung"

Jin is glaring at Taehyung and finally he give up.He can't hide anything from his hyung.He knows about his true identity by the way.There's nothing to hide.Besides,he need to tell someone about the whole thing.Well,just in case.

Taehyung pull out the paper he found in the locker earlier and shove it to Jin.

"What is this?" Jin ask confusely and unfold the paper.He widen his eyes and looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Really Tae?Since when have you been hiding this from us and till when?Until someone lose their life?" Jin whispers afraid if someone might hear them.

"I can't and i don't know how to tell you" Taehyung whisper but Jin pat his back.

"Don't you think we need to report this?What if they hurt Jungkook for real and not just a threat?We don't know what these peoples are capable of" Jin said worriedly and Taehyung shake his head.

"No,we can't do that.What if they hurt Jungkook if they find out about this?I don't want to lose him" 

"What else Tae?" 

"Huh?"

"What else have you been hiding beside your true self?" 

"That's all" Taehyung said.

"Lie.There's more right?"

Silence.

Jin sigh for the nth time.

"Tae?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Don't do anything stupid" Jin warn.He knows Taehyung can be crazy when it comes to Jungkook.

"No i won't.Don't worry" 

Sorry hyung.I lied.I swear if anything bad happen to Jungkook i won't forgive myself.And i promised to protect him at all cost.Even if i have to sacrifice myself.

***

The rain is pouring heavily and Jungkook is sitting alone in his bedroom.He is staring blankly outside the window while sitting on the edge of his bed.He hug both his knees and beads of tears were threatening to fall.

Then the door creak open revealing a worried Taehyung.Jungkook don't take his meal for the whole day and he don't talk much.Taehyung is so worried about his dongsaeng and he knows why.

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung sit beside Jungkook but the younger just stay silent while staring outside the window.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung tap on his shoulder and suddenly he hears a sniff from the other.Taehyung rub circle on the younger's back and pull Jungkook closer to him.Jungkook reject him at first but finally give up.He just let the elder hug him and the tears starts to fall.

"It's okay.Just let it out" Taehyung pat Jungkook's head and he bury his face on Taehyung's chest still sobbing.After calming the younger like forever,finally he stop crying and Taehyung wipe the tears stain using his thumb.Suddenly Jungkook starts to speak

"Today is the day" 

"What day?" Taehyung tries to act clueless.He already knew Jungkook would act this way.

"The day when both umma and appa passed.Today is the day hyung.I miss them.I really miss them and i hate myself"

"Why would you hate yourself?" 

"They died because of me"

"What makes you think they died because of you?"

"Because..."

"Because people keep saying you killed them and you listened?"

"I don't know" Jungkook whisper in a low tone.

Taehyung pat the other's head and smile at him.

"Jungkook-ah,you should stop"

"Stop what?"

"Stop listening to other people and think about yourself too.Just ignore what people said.If anyone ever say that again to you,just tell me.I'll kick their asses" Taehyung pinch Jungkook's cheek and the younger starts to smile.Taehyung grins and tilt his head.

"Feel better?" Jungkook nod and Taehyung wipe the dried tears on his cheeks.

"Yeah,thanks hyung" Jungkook smiles and Taehyung ruffles his hair before rocking the younger to sleep back and forth.He then smiles after hearing a soft snore coming from the other.

***

Yoongi just finished his shower and he dry his hair with a towel.Jimin is sitting on his bed glaring at the confused Yoongi wearing his pajama.

"What with that face?" Yoongi raise his eyebrows.Jimin suddenly get up and pull Yoongi agressively.

*sniff sniff*

"Yah,did you used my favorite cologne?" Jimin smack the elder's head.

"You don't smack your hyung like that Park Jimin" Yoongi smack the younger's back harder and Jimin rub it.

"It's your fault using my cologne without my permission Min Yoongi!Do you know how much it cost?" Jimin snarled.

"Well,it don't look expensive to me.So how much?" Yoongi try to ignore the other but Jimin grab his arm.

"This is a limited edition and it costs my part-time payment for the whole month!And why the you wear a cologne in the middle of the night with a pajama?" Jimin scream while grabbing the 1million cologne from Yoongi's hand.The elder don't want to let go but unfortunately....

PRAAANG...

The bottle slipped from his hand and it scattered into pieces.Just like Jimin's heart.Yoongi eyes are as wide as an owl.He didn't mean to break it.He just want to tease Jimin and his face is unreadable.He didn't show any expression and it scares Yoongi.

"Jim.." he try to reach Jimin's hand but stop almost immediately seeing Jimin is on the verge of tears.Jimin pick up the shattered glass mumbling "My 1million"

"I-i didn't mean to..i'm so sorry" Yoongi really mean it when he said he's sorry.He have no idea that Jimin really cheerish the cologne.

Jimin wipe his tears harshly and he storm out of their shared room with his pillow and blanket.

"I hate you Yoongi" he said sniffing.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi try to follow him to the next room but Jimin shut the door in front of his face.Jimin is really upset.

"Jimin-ah,open up.I'm so sorry" Yoongi knocking the door but still no answer.He have no idea what have gotten into that kid.He became emotional these past few days.He knows they always fight but usually it don't last long.Jimin will always come to him to apologize first but not this time.

"Go away.I hate you" Jimin shout from inside.Yoongi sigh and feels guilty inside of him.He left to their room to clean up the mess he made and get ready to sleep.Waiting for Jimin to knock the door like always but no.

2.56 a.m

3.38 a.m

Still no Jimin.Yoongi curl on his bed and fell asleep without Jimin's warmth that night.

 

 

*sorry for the late and short update..

**i fell sick...again *sigh*
I promise i'll update more and finish this story soon.