First Warning

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung,hurry up.I need to pee!" Jimin bangs the bathroom door repeatedly."Wait for awhile will you?My business here is not done yet" Yoongi shout from inside the bathroom but Jimin keeps banging the door and it makes Yoongi irritated.Yoongi opens the bathroom door and Jimin barge in slamming the door shut in front of Yoongi's face.Yoongi shakes his head walking to the living room as Jimin's phone buzz.He takes the phone and looks at the caller id.

Taetae

Yoongi pick up the call and before he can say something,Taehyung is panting on the other line."Hyung,i found him".

*Flashback*

Taehyung lift Jungkook's limb body and piggyback him running to the hospital.He thought of calling an ambulance but it would take time to arrive so he carry him instead."Jungkook-ah,please hold on.We almost there" he is now panting heavily and his knees almost collapse but he gains his strength when Jungkook's smile flashed in his head.Taehyung is bathing with sweats by the time he arrived at the hospital's entrance."I have an injured person here!" He shouts and the hospital staffs running towards him with a stretcher trolley.He puts Jungkook slowly on the trolley afraid if he might hurt him in progress.The staffs push Jungkook to the emergency room and Taehyung is about to follow them but was stopped by the guard."I'm sorry but you're not allowed to go in there" he push Taehyung gently and he has no choice but to wait outside.He take out his phone and make a phone call but no one is answering.Finally someone answer his call and inform whoever is on the line now.

"Hyung,i found him" Taehyung panted.
"Where is he now?Is he okay?" Yoongi sounds nervous hearing Taehyung's panting.
"I found him in the alley beaten up by some ert old bastards.He's in the emergency room right now" Taehyung explains.
"Okay,we're coming now." then the line went off.
"Who's that?" Jimin ask from behind.
"Taehyung.He said he found Jungkook." Jimin sigh in relieve but the next word makes his heart stop for a second."But he's in the hospital right now" Yoongi said and Jimin's eyes went wide."What?Why?Is something happened to him?" Jimin shakes Yoongi's shoulder."I'll tell you later.Now let's go to the hospital first.Inform the others" Yoongi grabs his car keys and drag Jimin together with him.

Taehyung is sitting in the waiting room for almost 2 hours already.He is walking back and forth and let out a long sigh."Calm down.He's going to be fine" Jin pat Taehyung's back to calm him down."You need to clean yourself first Tae" Jimin said.Taehyung's school uniform is filled with Jungkook's blood.He ruffles his hair roughly with his bloody hand and sigh."Jimin is right.You look like a mess.Go clean yourself first" Yoongi said concern."I'm not leaving until he wake up." Taehyung said.

The door opens after 3 hours of waiting."Jeon Jungkook's guardian?" A woman in her middle age ask while holding the clip file.Taehyung gets up from his seat "I am his guardian"."I need to talk to you privately" she said adjusting her glasses.Taehyung follows her and his palms are sweating."Have a seat first" she said as she pulls her chair."How is he?Is he okay?" Taehyung ask impatiently.She smiles at Taehyung and nod her head "He's doing fine but i need to ask you something first" she said opening the clip file."How did this happen?".Taehyung gulps and starts telling her what happened."He just bumped into a drunk guy and he got beaten up".She nod her head and sigh."First of all,he has several broken ribs and i have run an x-ray test.I found that he has several cracked ribs from his previous injury.Did you happen to know where he got that injury from?" She asked and Taehyung shakes his head."He never tell me anything about this" Taehyung lied.If he tells her the truth about the school bully and the suspicious guy,the cops will come right away and drop the questions like a bomb to Jungkook asking him about it.He just don't want to get Jungkook in trouble."I see" she looking at Taehyung before speak again."He also broke his left leg and sprained his wrist".Taehyung nod his head in understanding."It took about 3 to 4 weeks to recover.He needs to rest and please keep an eye on him" she take off her glasses and pinch her nose bridge." "Yes,definitely"
"You can visit him now" she smiles and Taehyung bowed before left the room."Thank you doctor".

Taehyung enter the room seeing Jimin,Jin,Hoseok,Namjoon and Yoongi already sitting beside Jungkook's bed.Jungkook is still unconcious and there is a water bag hanging above his head.He looks pale and has cast on his left foot.Yoongi move aside giving his seat to Taehyung sitting beside Jungkook.The visiting hour is over but Taehyung ask the doctor's permission to let him stay.The others were left hour ago and Taehyung is holding the younger's hand."You've been through a lot" he plays with his phone and stays up all night waiting for Jungkook to wake up.His head lolled to the left then right but he manage to stay awake by slapping his face.Taehyung is about to make a coffee before he hears the younger whimper in his sleep.Taehyung held the sleeping boy's hand to calm him down but Jungkook is thrashing around in his sleep and starts to sob.Jungkook shakes his head vigorously and his arms are flailing in the air."Don't leave me here.I'm scared".Taehyung shakes Jungkook to wake him up but he starts to kick and punch the air.Taehyung almost get hit but he manage to dodge it.He taps the younger's cheek gently."Jungkook-ah,wake up.It's just a nightmare" but Jungkook starts to cry and tears are falling freely on both of his cheeks."Eomma.." Taehyung is on the verge of crying but he held it in."He must be missing his parents so much"."Kookie-ah,wake up" Taehyung shakes his shoulder and Jungkook's eyes snapped open.He is panting and crying at the same time making him hard to breathe.Taehyung pulls the younger into his embrace and kiss on the top of his forehead while patting his back softly.Taehyung can feel Jungkook's body tensed in his hold.He tighten the hug and Jungkook stop crying while hugging him back."It's okay.You're safe now".Jungkook bury his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck and whisper."Hyung,please don't leave me" his voice cracked and Taehyung's shirt is now wet with Jungkook's tears and snorts."I will never ever leave you.Only death can tear us apart.Mark my word" Taehyung said wiping the tears on Jungkook's cheek.He smiles and push the latter onto his bed."You need to rest.Just tell me what you need"."I'm thirsty" Jungkook said."Okay,just stay right there.I'll get it for you"
"Like i can move on my own" Jungkook snort and Taehyung rubs his nape."Right".Jungkook chuckles and waiting for Taehyung to bring him water but he frowns when he remember the incident this evening."Taehyung hyung's eyes.It turns to bright blue color.I see it clearly" he mumbles to himself and take note to ask Taehyung about it later.

"You messed up this time Tae".Taehyung jumped a little at the sudden voice."Would you stop doing that hyung?You're giving me a heart attack".Seojun is sitting on the counter top while looking at the younger.He has the serious look on his face."This is serious Taehyung.You have made two big mistakes.First,you exposed yourself into public!Second,you almost kill those human but thank god i was near that time.I have to clean up the mess before the others find out"."What have i done?" Taehyung lower his head."Yes exactly!What have you done Taehyung?". "I'm sorry hyung but i can't control my emotion." Taehyung whisper but Seojun can still hear it."You're turning into a beast that time and it scares me but don't worry.I already erased their memory about seeing you and there's one more thing.Jungkook"
Taehyung lift his head upon hearing the name."What's with him?" Taehyung asked."He saw it too.Your eyes.He's going to ask about this sooner or later.So better be prepared.I'm not going to cover you up all the time.Be careful next time or you will be send back to heaven".Seojun warned him before disappear to thin air.Taehyung sigh and walking nervously towards Jungkook's ward."I have to be prepared"

 

**hwarang's first episode starts airing today.i can't wait to see our cutie tae as hansung.he's so cute and he just being himself as the youngest hwarang.taehyung hwaiting!