Tae the Ghost?

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Feel better?" Taehyung ask while watching the younger finish the water in one go."Yes,thanks hyung" Jungkook smiles.Taehyung helps the poor boy to fix the pillow he placed on the younger's back earlier to support him.Taehyung put the glass on the bedside table and let out a nervous sigh.What if Jungkook ask him about his eyes? "Hyung?" Jungkook suddenly speak."Yes?" Taehyung try to look calm but his heart is beating on only god knows speed."Why are you still here?" "What?You don't like to see me now?"
"No,i mean the visiting hour is over but how come you are still here?"
"I asked the doctor's permission to stay with you and surprisingly they agreed"
"You don't seduce them don't you?" Jungkook joked.
"Well i don't have to.They will fall for me without even trying".Taehyung stop talking when he see Jungkook's frown."What's wrong?Are you hurt?" Taehyung moves closer to Jungkook."My side hurts but it's fine now" Jungkook said try not to make his hyung worried."You want me to call the nurse?" Taehyung is reaching the red button but Jungkook held his hand."It's okay hyung.I moved too fast just now but it's fine already".
"Okay,tell me if you hurts somewhere" Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's overprotectiveness.
"Hyung let's sleep.I'm still sleepy." Jungkook pouted.
"You go to sleep first.I'm not sleepy yet" Taehyung try so hard to not yawn but fail."Yeah,not sleepy yet" said Jungkook."Come sleep with me" Jungkook plays with the blanket."No,Kook.What if i accidently push you down from this bed?You know how i sleep right?".Jungkook already knew Taehyung sleep pattern.It is like you sleep in your room and you find yourself waking in the garden next morning.Don't take it seriously.It is just for an example."Mm..okay"
"Sleep.I'm here if you need me just wake me up" Taehyung is sitting on the chair beside his bed.Jungkook nod his head and close his eyes slowly.

"Shut up idiot.You'll wake him up" a voice can be heard in the room."Ouch,you stepped on my foot!".Then Jungkook heard a sigh."Don't you guys think they look cute together?".It's Jimin hyung's voice.And then the 'click' sound can be heard several times.He opens his eyes slowly and let out a groan."You guys are too loud"."Yay,he's awake!" Hoseok screamed.Taehyung jumped a little and rub his sleepy eyes."Aigoo so cute.Taehyungie is awake too".He yawn and startled to see his hyungs are already there looking at him and his hand? "Aigoo they are sleeping together and holding hands too!I started to ship Taekook" Jin suddenly squeal while taking pictures of the two.Taehyung pull his hand and is blushing madly at Jin's word."Taekook?" Jimin asked."Yes.It is the combination of Taehyung and Jungkook.Tae+Kook" Jin clapping his hand and Yoongi face palmed at the dorky hyung."Go away" he pushed Jin on purpose and the elder stumble. Namjoon caught the elder's waist before he face plant himself."I ship Namjin" Yoongi smirked as he sit beside Jungkook."How are you feeling maknae?" Jimin ruffles the sick boy's hair."I'm starving" the room starts to fill with laughter.Suddenly someone knock the door and they stop laughing."I'm sorry for interrupting but i need to check on him." The middle age lady walks in with white uniform smiling.The boys are giving her some space to check on the maknae."Jungkook-sshi,how are you doing today?" She ask while smiling.
"I feel better than yesterday" he said.
"I need to check your body temperature." The she write something on the clipboard."Your body temperature seems normal.Does your head hurts?"
"Just a little but it's fine now"
"How about your hand?Can you lift it?" She try to lift the boy's hand but release it as soon as she heard a wince from the boy."Hmm..i think we need to bandage your hand.You sprained your wrist and don't use it too often until it fully recover" Jungkook nod his head."Ah,i almost forgot.I have a good news.You are allowed to go home today.You can discharge after having your breakfast." the others cheer and she shake her head."Take a good care of your friend here.He needs to rest well.By the way sorry for interrupting your breakfast" she said before leaving.

***

"Ah,feels good to be home" Jungkook breathe in while Taehyung pushing him on the wheelchair."Do i have to use this thing?" Jungkook asked his hyung."What.This wheelchair?" Taehyung said only to receive a nod from the other."Well you have no choice unless you can walk on your own".Jungkook sighed."Hyung,it's still early.Let's go to the backyard.I want to feed the fish" Jungkook said.Taehyung push the younger slowly to the backyard.He starts to feed the fish and Taehyung just sit beside him on the bench.The weather is nice today and a bit windy.Taehyung feels so calm and he close his eyes while breathing the cold air."Hyung,have you seen ghost before?" Jungkook suddenly ask makes Taehyung opens his eyes."Uh no.Why?" He tilt his head and is facing Jungkook."I don't know why but i think this house is haunted".Taehyung chuckle and ruffles the younger hair."Why?Have you seen them?" Taehyung smiles at Jungkook's cute expression."No.But there was once when i'm alone,weird things happen"."How weird?" Taehyung try his hard not to laugh and act interested."Don't laugh.Promise" Jungkook warned Taehyung before starts his story."Okay,i won't laugh".
"Okay,here's the story.That day i got into a fight and just released from the hospital.My right foot was casted and I have to use the crutches to support myself.It is so hard for me to move.Then Namjoon hyung offers to send me home.When I need to unlock the door,it suddenly opens itself." Jungkook looks at his hyung.
"Then what happen?" Taehyung almost laugh at the younger's story.
"Then i sit on the couch at the living room.I forgot to switch on the lights and when i was about to get up,the lights were on by itself".
"Okay continue" Taehyung keep his head down and Jungkook can see the elder's shoulder is shaking."Hyung,are you laughing?" He pout.
"No,i'm not.Sorry,go ahead" Taehyung's face turns red as he try to hold his laugh.
"And you want to know the scariest part?I can feel someone is breathing on my neck and he even hit me on the head hyung!Scary isn't it?But I never know a ghost can be so rude".Taehyung can't take it anymore.He laugh his heart out and Jungkook is frowning."You promised you won't laugh!"
"I'm sorry but you're right.How can a ghost be so rude?Maybe he can be a good friend of yours.He loves to play i guess".
"Yeah,i would make friend with the ghost if i met him someday"
Taehyung scoffed at the younger before asking "You sure?".
Jungkook mouth went wide and he almost went crazy."That is exactly what the ghost said that day when i asked him to reveal himself".Taehyung cover his mouth and Jungkook pointed at him with shaky hand."You sounds just like him!"
"Alright let's go inside.You start talking nonsense.I think you knocked your head too hard" Taehyung push Jungkook into his room."Are you that ghost hyung?" Jungkook still mumbling while rubbing his eyes.
"How am i that ghost if i am here talking to you?You need to rest.I'll go get your dinner downstairs" Jungkook finish his dinner successfully thanks to Taehyung who willing to feed him.He said he need to rest his hand and don't use them too much.Taehyung help him to get on his bed and tuck him in."Hyung,sleep with me tonight?" Jungkook pleads."You go sleep first.I'll be here after i finish my dinner"."Okay" Jungkook close his eyes and drifting slowly into his sleep."Good night and rest well Kookie" Taehyung kiss the younger on the top of his head before goes to sleep as well.

 

*sorry for the late update.somehow i feel like quit writing because i feel like i'm writing nonsense *sigh*

**yaay,taekook moments everywhere**