Namjin + Ryan Monster

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"I'm bored.When will i get discharge?I miss our home" Taehyung pout and Jungkook chuckles at his hyung.

"Soon hyung"

"But i am already well enough to get discharge.It's not fair you get discharged first instead of me" Taehyung pout once again and Jungkook pinch his cheek.

"That is because you're not well enough.I just sprained my ankle unlike you.You are severely injured than me."

"But i can walk on my own now.See?" Taehyung try to get up from his bed but almost fall but thanks to Jungkook to catch him on time.

"Aish hyung,be careful okay?Do you want to eat something?I'll get it for you" Jungkook offers with a smile.Taehyung reply his smile with a nod.

"I want to eat a hamburger" Taehyung grins and Jungkook pat his head.

"I'll be right back.Don't go anywhere" Jungkook tease the elder even he knows Taehyung can't walk on his own.

"Like i can" Taehyung roll his eyes and Jungkook let out an evil man cackle.He then disappear from the sight.Taehyung pull out something shiny from inside his pocket and let out a sigh.

"You are unbelievably crazy"

Taehyung shove the thing he's holding into his pocket quickly but too late.Seojun already saw it.

"I know hyung.I know"

Seojun shakes his head several times and Taehyung smiles.

"At least he's safe now and he don't get mad at me anymore"

"But you're on a hospital bed and almost die.Because of him"

"You know how much i love him right?I would take a bullet or jump in front of a train for him.If anything bad ever happen to him,i'll die as well.I'm serious"

"You're nuts"

"You know me so well hyung"

***

 

"Kim Namjoooooon!!" Jin is screaming like crazy from the kitchen and is staring in horror what is inside the trash can.Namjoon is ready to run away when Jin suddenly grab his hand from nowhere.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jin looks like a devil who rise from the hell right now and Namjoon can feel his knees are shaking.Damn Jin is hella furious right now and he already knew why.

 

"What happened to my new glass set?" Jin is grabbing Namjoon's collar and he is shaking under the glare.

 

"What are you talking about?What glass set?" Namjoon is sweating profusely and Jin smirk.

 

"Why are you sweating so much?Look into my eyes and tell me it wasn't you".Namjoon shakes his head violently and Jin tighten the grip on Namjoon's collar.

 

"It wasn't me!" Namjoon finally scream and Jin raise his eyebrow.

 

"Uh huh?"

 

"I swear!"

 

"Really?" Jin narrow his eyes and Namjoon nod his head.

 

"Yes,i swear.It was an accident.I didn't mean to break it.I was trying to get the plate and i accidentally knock one of the glass and it broke just like a domino.I'm so scared and i try to put it up together with a glue but it doesn't work so that's why i throw it away.Into the trash can" Namjoon cover his mouth quickly and slap his face few times.He just spilled the truth and he shuts his eyes ready to get hit by his hyung.

 

"Hah!I knew it was you!Now i want my money back"

 

"But i don't have any money"

 

"You owns this ridiculously massive mansion but you have no money?"

 

"It was my parents' mansion not mine!"

 

"Whatever you say.I want my money back or..." Jin growl and he suddenly smirk.

 

"Or what?" Namjoon is looking at Jin in confusion when the elder starts running towards their shared bedroom.He then returns with something in his hand.Namjoon's eyes went wide and he hug Jin's leg with all his might and he is now crying for real.

 

"I'm so sorry hyung but please don't hurt him.I'm begging you"

 

"Or you can sell him and give me the money so i can buy a new glass set as a replacement" Jin his holding Namjoon's precious teddy bear,Ryan on his neck.

 

"No no don't do that.You will choke him to death.I promise i will get you the new one but please don't hurt him" Namjoon is pleading and Jin let out an evil laugh.He likes it when Namjoon being a cry baby everytime he try to do something to Ryan.Namjoon always cry when Jin did that since they were younger.Namjoon loves this Ryan because he is the only friend he have since he was 2 and Jin also loves to tease the younger.

 

"Good boy.There you go" Jin is wiping his tears from laughing too much and hands him the bear before leaving to their bedroom.

 

"Are you okay baby?You don't get hurt right?" Namjoon wipe his tears and Ryan's head gently while sniffing.

 

"Jinnie is a bad hyung doesn't he?" Namjoon said while kissing the top of Ryan's head.

 

"Namjoon,hurry up.I can't wait to meet my new glass set" Jin skips happily to the store that sells the glass set and Namjoon is not happy about it.He unwillingly follows Jin into the store and he gulps nervously when he see the price tag.

 

"Damn that was so freaking expensive!It worths my whole month budget hyung!" Namjoon is looking at his hyung in disbelief and Jin grins.

 

"Now you understand why i was turned into a devil yesterday right honey?" Jin ask one of the worker to wrap the set and Namjoon pull out the credit card from his wallet.He then give the card to the cashier with a shaky hand.The cashier then frowns when Namjoon don't want to let go of the card and Jin smack his head while smiling awkwardly at the cashier.

 

Jin skips happily with a plastic bag in his hand and he looks at Namjoon who is walking quietly beside him.

 

"Namjoon-ah"

 

Namjoon is still walking silently and Jin pull him by his waist that makes him stop walking immediately.What Jin do next makes Namjoon's heart race.

 

Jin then tip toed and suddenly kiss Namjoon on his cheeks as the younger is taller than him.Namjoon can feel his face heat up and his heart is beating crazily like it is going to get out from his rib cage.

 

Jin smiles shyly before saying a simple 'thank you' to Namjoon leaving the younger dumbfounded.Namjoon then smiles unconciously and he keeps touching his red flushed cheek.

 

"Are you going to stand there forever?Let's go" Namjoon now back to reality hearing Jin calling for him.

 

"Oh..okay" he follows Jin who suddenly hold his hand.They walk home happily with hands intertwined each other.

 

***

 

"Hello Taehyung.I'm Doctor Kwon.How are you feeling today?" The doctor asked Taehyung who's having his breakfast Jungkook got him earlier.

 

"I'm feeling better now" Taehyung grins and the doctor chuckles at Taehyung's cheerfulness.

 

"Glad you're feeling okay.Let me take your body temperature and heart rate okay?"

 

"Okay" Jungkook shakes his head.This hyung really looks like a kid right now.He's so innocent and pure.

 

"Okay.Your body temperature and your heart rate are normal.How about your right arm and your left foot?" The doctor then put some pressure on both his broken foot and arm making Taehyung wince.

 

"I'm sorry but can you lift your foot or arm?".Taehyung nod his head and lift his foot slowly.Dr Kwon clap his hand and smile proudly at Taehyung.So does Jungkook.He pats Taehyung's back with smile plastered on his face.

 

"Wow,what a great achievement!You can move your foot already after one week.Some people with broken bones can normally move their limbs after one month.Looks like you're doing great within one week.You're such a fighter Taehyung-ah" Dr Kwon is writing something on the file clip he is holding.

 

Taehyung smiles happily and Jungkook gives a thumb up to Taehyung mouthing a 'good job' to the elder.

 

"Dr Kwon?"

 

"Yes Taehyung?"

 

"For how long i have to stay here?I miss my home already" Taehyung pouts.

 

"Oh about that.I almost forgot.Looks like you can discharge earlier than we expected.Tomorrow morning will be the last medical checkup for you.So you can leave tomorrow after the last iv drip finish.So sleep well tonight okay?"

 

"Oh really?Thank you doctor" Taehyung grins widely with his famous boxy smile.Jungkook hug his hyung tightly and Taehyung almost jump on his bed if his foot not casted.

 

Jimin is having an ice cream when his phone suddenly ringing.He put down his ice cream and pick up the call.

 

"Yes Jungkookie?"

 

"Hyung,Taehyung hyung can discharge tomorrow.Can you pick us up tomorrow?" Jungkook said from the other line.

 

"Of course Kookie.I will tell Yoongi hyung okay?"

 

"Thanks Jiminnie hyung"

 

"No problem maknae" Jungkook ends the call and looks at his hyung who is dozing off on his bed.He smiles at his hyung who's trying so hard not to fall asleep.

 

"Hyung,just sleep already.You have medical checkup early in the morning"

 

"How about you?Aren't you going home tonight?" Taehyung ask groggily.

 

"No,i'm staying here tonight.Can i sleep with you?"

 

"Of course Kookie.Come here" Taehyung pat the bed and Jungkook climb up to sleep beside his hyung.

 

"Jungkook-ah"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Thank you"

 

"For what?"

 

"For not hating me and for allowing me to live with you even you don't know me and thanks for loving me.As your hyung of course" Taehyung is playing with Jungkook's hair and the younger respond with a hum.

 

"I love you more than that hyung" Taehyung is about to close eyes and he snap his eyes open immediately.

 

"Huh?" He then looks at Jungkook for an answer but the younger already snoring softly.

 

"I love you more than you know Jeon Jungkook"

 

Taehyung close his eyes with smile on his face.