Guardian Angel?

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Where's my phone?" Jimin ask while looking for his phone in the living room.

"Guys,have you seen my phone?" He ask Jin and Hoseok who's doing their homework on the coffee table.

"Nope,go away.I'm trying to focus here" Hoseok said pushing the younger who's busy looking for his phone.He then walks to Jungkook who's playing video game on his phone.

"Where's my phone?" He ask grabbing Jungkook's arm."How am i supposed to know?" Jungkook said while smiling a little at his hyung who went nuts looking for his precious phone.

"You hide it don't you?Now tell me where did you hide it?" Jimin ask grabbing the other's collar.

"I don't know" Jungkook said almost yelling.

"Really?So it wasn't you?" Jimin release his grip on the younger's collar.

"Yes.It wasn't me.I really don't know where your phone is.Maybe you misplaced it" Jungkook said chuckling a little.

"Why are you laughing?It was you right?"

"I'm laughing because you are ridiculous hyung." Jungkook said and Jimin scratch his head and he suddenly realized he was holding his phone on his hand.

"......"

"..."

"Oh,it's here" Jimin let out an awkward laugh and Jungkook shake his head.

"See,i told you.It wasn't me!You're just getting older hyung!" Jungkook said and he starts laughing loudly.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon ask while scratching his head.He looks like just get up from his nap.

"Jimin hyung thought he loss his ph...umphh" Jimin quickly shut Jungkook by covering his mouth.Namjoon shrug and walks towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Jungkook-ah,have you done your homework?The final exam is in few weeks.You know that right?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook gulp nervously.He still not doing his homework and he keep playing the video games all day.

"Uh yes?" Jungkook said try to avoid his hyung's eyes by looking everywhere but not Taehyung.He took a quick glance and found Taehyung is staring at him without saying a word.The silent Taehyung is hella scary.Jungkook then sigh and getting up from his seat before mumbling "Alright,i'm doing it now" then Taehyung shakes his head when smiling at the younger dragging his feet accross the living room.

***

Jungkook found himself standing in the middle of a familiar road.He is walking alone in the dark then suddenly he can feel a rain drop on the top of his head.It starts to rain and he fasten his pace looking for a place to cover himself from the rain.As he is walking,a beam of light coming from behind and pass him in full speed showering him with the puddle.

He curse under his breath."That idiot should know how to respect a pedestrian".

His heart starts beating fast when he hears a loud 'boom' sound coming from accross the road where he is standing now.He runs towards the source of the sound and he saw a car was hit by the truck earlier.The car was turning upside down several times before stop rolling.He is almost running when he saw a little boy was lying lifelessly on the road.

"Hey little boy,are you okay?" He ask shaking the bou's small body.Jungkook's body is shaking and he cover his mouth surprised at what he saw in front of him right now.That little boy who's lying on the road was him.

"Jungkook-ah...don't close your eyes" he snap his head to the owner of the voice and tears is threatening to fall.It is his eomma calling for the little him to keep him stay awake.The little boy is struggling to keep his eyes open as blood was flowing from his head.His face is now covered with the red liquid.

"Eomma..." tears is falling freely on his cheeks and suddenly the car explode made him scream his lungs out.He fell to the ground as his knees weaken and he keeps screaming for his parents.His sight is blur because of crying too much.His throat hurts so much and his mouth feels dry.He choked on his tears and his voice cracked.

He saw someone is standing in the middle of the road watching the whole scene.His head hurts and he can't breathe.He hug his knees and rocking his body back and forth.

"Jungkook..."

"No" he covers his ears while shaking his head violently.

"Jungkook ah" someone is shaking his body.

"No,go away.Don't touch me!" Jungkook is screaming,kicking and punching the air.

"Look at me" the voice sounds so calm but Jungkook only shut his eyes tight.

"Kookie" that word makes him realized it was his hyung calling for him.Jungkook opens his eyes slowly and the scene is slowly fading.Taehyung's face slowly appear on his sight.Taehyung hug the younger's trembling body only to get pushed harshly by Jungkook making him fell to the floor.

"Go away" he said coldly.

"Kook" Taehyung extend his hand to calm the other but Jungkook suddenly starts yelling "Leave me alone!"

Taehyung flinched at the sudden outrage and decides to give Jungkook some space to calm himself.He knows Jungkook wants to be alone whenever he is upset or sad over something.

"Fine,just call me whenever you need me" Taehyung get up and close the door slowly.His heart is breaking at the sight.He really don't want to leave the boy breaking down on his own.

Jungkook have no idea how did he end up lying on the cold bathroom's floor.He just crying,screaming all night and almost lost his voice from crying too much.He is lying in foetal position and is shaking because his clothes are wet from head to toe.He don't care to get up when he heard a knock from outside the door.

"Jungkook ah,open up" it is Taehyung.

Silence

"Jungkook ah please open the door" he knock multiple times but hears nothing from inside.He starts to panic.What if Jungkook do something stupid like committing suicide or hurt himself?What if he pass out or something?Taehyung knock the door almost breaking it down.When he was about to break the door,the door creak open revealing Jungkook who's wet from head to toe.His eyes were red and puffy.His eyes are half open and what he didn't expect is,Jungkook hug him tight and is sobbing on his chest.

"I'm so sorry hyung.I was so scared.I didn't mean to treat you that way.Please don't leave me" Taehyung pat the crying boy's head.

"It's okay.I understand.You just want some space.Sometimes we need to be alone" Taehyung rubs circle on the other's back.Maybe i shouldn't leave you alone.

Jungkook is now stop crying and sitting on the bed's edge.He is keeping his head down staring at the floor like it is a stunning art.When the younger is already back to his sense,Taehyung decides to ask him.

"What happened?I rushed here after i hear you suddenly screaming and crying in the middle of the night" Taehyung asked concerned on his face.

"The nightmare.It came back" Jungkook said his eyes are empty.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now.I understand..." Taehyung tries to change the topic but Jungkook continues.

"I think it is not just a nightmare.It is like a memory.A bad one.I can see clearly what is happening that night.Every single detail hyung.I am watching the accident from the start.It is like you watching a movie.Eomma,appa and i can see myself lying on the road half dead.That was horrible hyung.Witnessing your own family the moment when their soul was ripped from their body." Jungkook's face shows no expression at all and Taehyung is listening carefully to what the younger want to say.

"And hyung?" Jungkook finally looks at his hyung.

"Yes?" Taehyung hold the other's hand ready to calm him if he starts to broke down.

"I think..i saw an angel when the accident happened" Jungkook said and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat.

"Dd..did you see his face?" Taehyung is now sweating and his heart is beating so fast.

"What.The angel?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nod slowly.

"No but he just stands there when i was lying deadly on the road.He has a pair of huge wings.Like he's watching over me.Maybe he's the guardian angel you've been talking about?"

"I don't know.Maybe he is" Taehyung sigh in relieve hearing the answer.

If i tell you the truth,would you hate me?

And if i tell you that i was your guardian angel,would you freaked out and left me?