Taekook?

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"It's been awhile"

Taehyung jumped on his seat and choke on the water he's drinking.Thanks to his co-angel,Seojun who always appear anytime at any place.

"Can you please stop doing that?Seriously i'm going to die early because of heart attack you know?" Taehyung rub his aching chest because the water just went to the wrong pipe and his throat is burning.

"I'm sorry.Didn't mean to scare you" Seojun rub his neck and grins at Taehyung.

"Where have you been all this time?" Taehyung wipe the water on his lap and Seojun sits beside him.

"I've been busy"

"Busy with what?"

"Well,stuff" Seojun flick Taehyung on his forehead.

"Ouch,what was that for?And since when you starts busying yourself with stuffs?" Taehyung rub his forehead and put the glass in the sink before sit next to Seojun.

"I miss you" Seojun grins like an idiot and Taehyung tched.

"Why are you still up?Can't sleep?" 

"Yeah,i have a lot of things running in my head" Taehyung sigh and Seojun pats his back.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah.I'm scared if something bad happen to me and how is he going to survive?I'm scared if he try to attempt suicide again"

"Everything will be fine.Trust me.But i hope you don't do anything stupid Tae.I know how crazy you are when it comes to Jungkook" Seojun smiles and Taehyung return the smile even he can't stop thinking about Jungkook.How Jungkook will survive without him.Will he be alright?Can he take care of himself?

"I hope everything will be fine" Taehyung sigh.

Jungkook is awake because he feels thirsty.His throat is burning and he needs water.He drag his feet across the room and head to the kitchen.The kitchen light is still on and he tries to peek just in case if someone broke into his house.He is hiding behind the wall when suddenly he hears a voice.Like someone is having a serious conversation and he knows that voice.It's Taehyung's voice and he wonders who is he talking to.

Who is he talking to?I don't remember we have any guest today.

He decided to eavesdrop even he knows it is not a good thing to do but you can't blame him.He's just curious and he needs to know.

"Where have you been all this time?" Taehyung wipe the water on his lap and Seojun sits beside him.

"Busy with what?"

"Ouch,what was that for?" Taehyung rub his forehead and put the glass in the sink before sit next to Seojun.

"Yeah,i have a lot of things running in my head" Taehyung sigh and Seojun pats his back.

"Yeah.I'm scared if something bad happen to me and how is he going to survive?I'm scared if he try to attempt suicide again"

"I hope everything will be fine".Then he hears his hyung sigh.

"Hyung?" 

This is weird.There is no one here.Who is he talking to?Does his hyung go insane?And what does he mean by 'if something bad happen to me?'

Taehyung snap his head to the owner of the voice.He jumped a little and his face looks surprise.

"What are you doing here at this hour?Shouldn't you be asleep now?" Jungkook ask opening the fridge.

"I..i can't sleep.That's why".Damn the stutter.

"And who are you talking to?" Jungkook ask while sipping the cold water to sooth his dried throat.Taehyung looks flustered after hearing the unexpected question from the younger.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung try to maintain his poker face and acts cool.

"I heard you are having a conversation with someone hyung but if you want to deny it then what can i say.I don't know what have you been hiding from me all this time but you've been acting weird lately hyung.And you've changed" Jungkook went to his bedroom leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

"He knows?" Taehyung whisper.

"Oh,you are in a big trouble Tae.That kid is smart.You can't hide forever" Seojun grins.

"How i'm going to explain this if he ask me next time?" Taehyung grip his hair and Seojun shake his head patting the other on his shoulder.

"I have to go.Well,good luck Tae!" Then he disappear leaving Taehyung alone.

"That hyung is hopeless.Aish"

***

"What the hell just happened to our Min Yoongi?" Namjoon suddenly shriek makes Jungkook and Jin jumped on their seat.

"What?What?" Jungkook lift his head looking at the mint haired boy and..

"Jimin hyung?What happened to your hair?" Jungkook yell in surprise.

"You guys are overreacting.I just dye my hair.What's the big deal?" Yoongi sits beside Jungkook and Jimin sits in front of Yoongi.

"And what happened to Jimin's hair?" Jin pointed to a blushing Jimin.

"I dye my hair too" said Jimin slowly.

"I don't think this is a coincidence at all" Namjoon said smirking.

"Yeah,i smell something fishy" Jin added high-fiving Namjoon.

"You guys are correct.Impressive!" Yoongi said and clap his hands.

"If you guys think that we are officially together now then you are right.Starting from this day,Jimin is mine and if someone try to flirt with my Jiminnie here,i will cut their body into tiny pieces and hide their body where nobody can find them" Yoongi said and Jimin punch his shoulder with red face.

"Woah,overprotective Yoongi is scary.You better get your hands off of Jimin if you want to stay alive" Hoseok come from nowhere.

"Finally" Taehyung clap his hands.

"Where did you come from?" Jungkook rub his chest from the sudden appearance.Taehyung just shrug and grins widely.

"So did you two do it?" Namjoon wiggle his eyebrows.

"Do what?" Jimin ask innocently.

"Oh this kid is so pure" Namjoon laugh and Hoseok joins him.

"Seriously guys.Do what?"

"Ignore them Jimin.This is what happens when you watch too much 'drama' Namjoon" Jin smack Namjoon's head and glare at the poor boy.

"Not yet but soon" Yoongi smirk.

Jungkook suddenly smiling at the hyungs conversation.He even imagine doing it with Taehyung.To kiss his plump lips and to cuddle with him on his bed.What the hell are you thinking Jungkook?His face went red from his imagination.

"Why are you suddenly smiling Jungkook?You are under age" Taehyung covers Jungkook's red ears and drag him out from the cafe.

"I'm getting out of here.I don't want all of you ruin our maknae's purity"

***

"Hyung"

Silence

"Tae hyung!" 

"What?"

"I'm hungry" Jungkook whines.

"Cook something then" Taehyung said playing with the video game don't notice the younger's pout.

"I might burn this house if i cook.Besides,you already banned me from touching the stove and kitchen untensils"

"Hyung stop playing the game.Don't you feel sorry for me?" Jungkook keeps whinning while sitting on Taehyung's lap caressing the elder's hair 

"Don't try to seduce me Kook" 

"I will do something more than this if you don't stop playing that game.I'm serious" Jungkook threats Taehyung but no response.

"Don't test me.I'll do it for real if you don't stop now"

"Go ahead" Taehyung provoke the younger.He thought Jungkook was just playing but no.He was wrong.

Jungkook wrap his arms on Taehyung's neck and pull him closer until their chest touched.

Taehyung widen his eyes and his heart is beating like crazy.He sure Jungkook can feel his heartbeat and his face has turned red from the embarrassment.

Control your hormone Taehyung.He close his eyes and inhale deeply.Before he can open his eyes,a pair of soft lips touch his plump one and he shut his eyes tightly.He afraid if he opens them,he will wake up from this dream and he don't want that to happen.

The kiss is getting more passionate when Jungkook starts to use his tongue and Taehyung unconciously moans and he can feel Jungkook smirk.It is getting steamy when Jungkook slid his hand on Taehyung's chest and rubbing his heart which is beating crazily gently.Taehyung caress Jungkook's nape and it is the younger's turns to moan.Both pull out and panting heavily from the lack of oxygen.

"You really know how to play" Jungkook said to the blushing male.

"Where did you learn that Jungkook?Did you watch ?You are under age for god's sake!" Taehyung scold the younger and Jungkook smirk.

"But you enjoy it and you even moan" Jungkook laugh crazily.Taehyung surrender and went to the kitchen but Jungkook follow him while teasing the other.

"You shouldn't do that okay?It's not good for a kid" 

"I told you i'm being serious but you wouldn't listen.I have no choice.I think i found the way to shut you up"

"Shut up and help me here"

"Slice the onions"

"I don't know how to do it"

"Aish this kid.How are you going to survive without me?"

"I don't know"

"Wait,are you going somewhere?" 

"I'm just saying.Who knew if i have to go somewhere far away from here and you have to live alone?How are you going to survive if you can't even...ouch!" Taehyung wince in pain.He just cut his hand and Jungkook shake his head.

"Oh god hyung.This cut looks so deep.Wait here.I'll get the aid"

Taehyung just watch the red liquid flowing down from his finger waiting for Jungkook until it suddenly stop flowing.He takes a closer look and gasp.

"What the...?" He said suddenly gaining Jungkook's attention.

"What?" He looks at Taehyung and he looks surprise.

"What the hell just happened?I swear i saw you just cut your finger and now it's healed?Not even a scratch or mark" Jungkook look at his hyung in disbelief and Taehyung looks surprised too.He looks so deep in thought and lost.

"I...i don't know either" Taehyung really don't understand what just happened and both of them exchanged their look in confusion.

Who are you Tae hyung?