Plan A

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Today is the first day of school after a week of school break.Jungkook is shoving his books into his back pack."Ah,i hate school" he drag his feet forcefully and sigh walking downstairs.He doesn't need support for his broken leg anymore.He can walk well on his own now but then he saw Taehyung is waiting for him in the living room.He really wants to skip school today but his hyung will never let him to do that.Then something clicked in his head.He walks slowly to Taehyung and he suddenly fell on his knees."Ah,my leg.It hurts hyung.I think i can't go to school today.Ouch..." he said while rubbing his leg with his hand.

"If you're making excuses to skip school today,i'm not buying it.Get up.We have to leave now" Taehyung has this poker and Jungkook is looking at him while pouting not planning to give up.

"Ah really hyung.It hurts.I can't walk on my own" Jungkook is still on the floor but Taehyung already turned his back walking outside.

"Hyung,look.My leg is bleeding!" Jungkook scream and hope Taehyung will turn back to him and pat his head while saying 'it's ok.you can stay home today'.But Taehyung just walking outside shaking his head chuckling at the younger's childish behaviour.Jungkook pout and stand up forcefully."He doesn't care about me at all?This hyung is so mean" Jungkook mutter under his breath but Taehyung can still hear him.

"I can hear you!" Taehyung said from the outside.

"Oh good then.I hate you hyung!" Jungkook stomp his feet and walk pass his hyung bumping his shoulder on purpose.

"I love you too Kookie" Taehyung said catching up for Jungkook.

"I hate you"

"I love you!" Taehyung said and deep in his heart,he really mean it.He really loves the boy who's walking beside him but he's too scared to confess.

If you know about my feelings for you,it's not going to be the same anymore.Taehyung thinks sadly.

***

Jungkook is scratching his head with the pen he is holding while staring at the blank paper in front of him.He can see other students also doing the same.What's with the stupid sudden quiz?They just come to school today after a long break.How are they supposed to remember their lesson from last week?

"Alright class.The time is up.Stop writing and submit your answer now." Mrs Choi said clapping her hands.The students stop writing and pass their answer sheet to her.She nod her head and put it in a file."Okay see you guys tomorrow.You have to be prepared.I might be surprising you guys will other quizzes" then she left.Jungkook has this feeling to strangle her with his belt.

"Ayo Jungkookie!" Jimin tackles him from behind making him stumble.Jimin manage to catch the younger before he faceplant."Oops,sorry.My bad"

Jungkook glare at his hyung before spank his ."Aww,you started to love my booty too?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh let me guess.Yoongi hyung also loves it,right?" Jungkook said and Jimin send a flying kiss to Jungkook but he catch the kiss and throw it away.

"You look like Jin hyung" Jungkook said refering to the flying kiss.

"Did someone call me?" Jin asked from behind with Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok.Jungkook frowns when he saw no Taehyung."Where's Tae hyung?" He asked.Speak of the devil,Taehyung walks slowly and jump onto the younger's back."Miss me already maknae?" He whisper at Jungkook's ears."Hyung get down.You're heavy" Jungkook whines.

"Guys,wanna hang out and have some drink?" Jin asked earning nods from the others.

"Yeah sounds great.I have nothing to do today" Hoseok cheer and Jimin nod "Me too".Jin then look at the two maknaes and Jungkook nod.Jin look at Taehyung waiting for his answer "As long as Jungkook with me,i guess it's fine" Taehyung said smiling."Alright,lets go.My treat" Jin said and the others cheering happily

***

Jimin and Hoseok is standing outside the library waiting for Yoongi to go home after finish their assignment.Yea,they also have assignment since the final exam is in few weeks.

"Where is Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked impatiently tapping his foot and Jimin shrug his shoulder.

"Did you just call me Min Yoongi?Without 'hyung'?" Yoongi appears from nowhere and Hoseok turns to his back seeing Yoongi standing behind them.

"That is because i thought you weren't here" Hoseok said smiling sheepishly and Yoongi roll his eyes dragging Jimin together with him."Let's go my love" Yoongi said casually and Jimin's face went red.Yoongi always shows his affection towards the younger and Jimin will blush everytime he does that.

"Hyung,i'm out to do my group assignment.I'll be home before 11.Don't wait for me okay?" Namjoon said hurriedly putting on his shoes and left.

"Okay,take care" Jin shout.

Jin sigh and decides to call Taehyung since their house is only two blocks away."Maybe he's free.Ah,it's so boring without that clingy Joonie"

Taehyung is doing his homework when his phone buzzed.

"Hello"
"Hey Tae.What are you doing?"
"Oh Jin hyung.I'm just doing my homework.Why?"
"Oh nothing.I'm bored so that's why i call you.Can i come to your place?We can do our homework together" Jin ask and Taehyung nod.
"Of course but don't forget to bring me some food.I'm starving" Taehyung hears the elder chuckles on the other line.

"Alright alright.I'll be there in 20 minutes.I need to shower first"
"Okay" then the line went off.

"Aish..this kid.Is he going to sleep forever?" Taehyung said.When he's about to go upstairs,he heard the door bell ring.

"Must be Jin hyung".Taehyung runs to the door and as expected,Jin is standing with plastic bags on both his hands.Taehyung grab the plastic bag instead of inviting Jin to come in.

"Yah,you're not going to let me in?It's cold outside" Jin ask raising his eyebrows."Oh yes.Come on in" said Taehyung grinning.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin ask putting down the foods on the coffee table.

"He's sleeping upstairs" Taehyung said walking to the kitchen and back with two glass of water.

"Hyung,let's eat.I'm starving" Taehyung whine.They were eating silently until Taehyung speaks.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?"

"He left for his group assignment.He said to invite you to come to our place but i decided to come here.I'm so bored so that's why i'm here" Jin said and Taehyung nod his head.

"You said you want to do homework together?" Taehyung look at his hyung and Jin hummed.

"Oh great then.I don't know how to solve this one.You already learnt this one so can you help me?"

"Which one?" Taehyung pointed at that question and Jin explain it well.Taehyung can solve the question on his own."Well,you learns fast" Jin said smiling.They are doing their homework silently.

Namjoon sighed for umpteenth time and keep checking the time.It is already 15 minutes past 11 but he still have to finish the assignment."What is Jin hyung doing right now?Is he fell asleep alone on the couch waiting for me?" Namjoon shake his head and starts typing a text message.

Hyung,what are you doing?

I'm doing my homework.Why?Miss me already?

Where are you right now?I'm going to be late.I haven't finish my assignment yet.I want to go home T_T

I'm at Taehyung's place and we're doing our homework together.

Oh ok..I will drop by to pick you up once i'm done.Saranghae Jinnie hyung 😘

Okay.Nado saranghae..Take care.

Taehyung raise his eyebrows seeing his hyung smiling on his phone.

"Namjoon hyung?" Asked Taehyung and Jin nod his eyes still on his phone."I think you guys look cute together.Like eomma and appa.Kiyowo".Jin smiles and ruffles the boy's hair.

"Hyung,can you help me with something?" Taehyung ask and Jin stop writing immediately facing Taehyung.

"What kind of help you need?" Jin ask and Taehyung whisper something into Jin's ears and Jin smile went wide "Aww,of course i will help you Tae"

"Thank you.You're the coolest hyung i ever have!" Taehyung said hugging the elder almost choking him to death.