Promise

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook rub his eyes slowly and he can hear the rain is pouring outside.He glance at the clock on the bedside table showing 6.23 a.m."No school means still too early" thought Jungkook.

He stretch his limbs but something is stopping him to do so or should i say someone.He yawn for seconds and shift his gaze to his side only to see Taehyung is hugging his waist.Taehyung's mouth is slightly open and his head is on Jungkook's chest.Jungkook shake his head and try to move but Taehyung's hold gets tighten.He is enjoying the view in front of him right now.His small face,sharp nose,his pink plump lips and his tanned skin makes him look ier.Jungkook takes a closer look and he can see a mole on his hyung's nose."I never notice that mole before but it's cute" he chuckles and suddenly Taehyung speak with his eyes still close.

"Are you done checking me out?".Jungkook yelp and almost scream when he hear the sudden deep raspy voice.

"N..no" Jungkook stuttered.He have no idea why his face feels hot."No?Does it means you still don't had enough with this face?" Taehyung pointed at his face while smirking seeing Jungkook's red face.

"I'm not checking you out!I woke up almost an hour ago but i can't move because you are hugging me.You really sleep well last night huh hyung?" Jungkook shout and this time it's Taehyung turn to blush.Then he realized he is still hugging the younger and release his hug almost immediately."Hah,now the tables turn" Jungkook smiles in victory.

"Oh really?" Taehyung decides to tease the younger a little more.He gets up and he is on top of the younger now.He pins both of Jungkook's hand on top of his head carefully with the injured wrist.Jungkook gulp nervously and his eyes went wide.He can feel the room suddenly getting hot and his heart is going to burst anytime.He opens his mouth to say something but the words get stuck in his throat when Taehyung lean closer to him and their nose almost touching each other.Jungkook close his eyes and ready for any possible action.Suddenly Taehyung laugh at the younger's reaction."You want to kiss me that bad?" Taehyung joked and he can see his dongsaeng is pouting before he leave."Get up now and ready to shower.I'll prepare your bath" with that Taehyung is gone.

"What the hell was that?So embarrassing" Jungkook slapped both his cheeks and shake his head numerous times.

***

"You better not let me down this time" the mid aged man warned the guy standing in front of him while enjoying his beer.

"His name is Taehyung" the guy said proudly.The man is putting down his glass on the table and start staring at the guy.A hum can be heard from the man as he touch his mustache."Keep talking".The guy continue.

"He has no family so he lives with that kid,Jungkook.They also went to the same school together everyday and is two years older than him".The guy pause waiting for the other's respond."This kid sounds interesting" he rub his chin and gulping his beer."But I think this kid knows about us.He looks like someone innocent but he is really alert with his surrounding.We should be careful with this kid because he never leave Jungkook alone."

"I like you.You are more reliable than the old one.He never give what i wanted."

"What happened to the old one?" The guy asked and regret it immediately after receiving a glare from the man.

"Not much.I just hire my men to send him far far away from here" then he let out an evil laugh that not so evil.More like a choking ostrich sound.

"I want you to keep an eye on this Taehyung kid.I think he is the one i've been looking for".

***

Namjoon and Jin is shopping their suit for the upcoming school prom night.

"Hyung,which one suits me better?White or black?" Namjoon is holding the tuxedos with both his hands."I don't know.Maybe black.It makes you look manly" Jin suggested.

"Are you trying to say that i'm not manly?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow."I'm not trying to say you are not manly but that is exactly what i'm going to tell you".Namjoon scoffed before walk straight into the fitting room and come out five minutes later."

How do i look?" Namjoon is standing in front of the fitting room's door and turns around his body several times.Jin has to admit that the younger look good in black.He tap his chin twice before give a satisfactory nod to Namjoon.

"Hmm not bad.You look good in that tux". "Okay,i'll take this one" Namjoon hand the black tux to the girl after changing it back before paying for it."You're not buying your suit?" Namjoon asked."I already have one when i was at U.K" answer Jin simple.

Meanwhile at Namjoon's place

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin asked weirdly at his two hyungs.They are lying on the kitchen counter and they also wear stupid outfits with stupid accessories."Obviously,we are sleeping" Hoseok answered.Yoongi nod his head and high fived Hoseok who's wearing his love-shaped glasses."

Since when you become like this hyung?Lost your swag already?" Jimin said only to receive a smack on his head."I was born with swag and it becomes one with me.I will never lose my swag even if i die".Hoseok and Yoongi continue sleeping ignoring the younger completely.

"Yeah yeah whatever.You guys look good together wearing those stupid outfits,stupid accessories and stupid face of course" Hoseok is throwing the lightsaber used in star wars movie to Jimin but the younger manage to dodge it before it hit his head.

***

"Hyung" Jungkook suddenly speak.

"Ne?" Taehyung is munching on his popcorn before turn his head to the owner of the voice.

"That day when i was beaten in the alley." Jungkook paused and look at his hyung.Taehyung stop munching and swallow the popcorn nervously."Yes?" His voice is shaking but he is wearing his famous blank face to cover his nervousness."How did you found me?" Jungkook finally finish his question.

"Oh that.I call Jimin hyung and asked him about you after i can't found you everywhere.He said you tell him you want to go home alone without me.I don't know how but i just found you.Maybe it is called instinct."

"Thank you hyung for make it on time.I don't know what would happen to me if you not there at that time".Taehyung sigh and pat the younger's head gently.

"It's okay Jungkook-ah.It is my job anyway to keep an eye on you.But i'm worried and scared".

"Why are you worried and scared?" Jungkook ask."I'm worried for your safety.What if i'm not here anymore to protect you like always?And i'm scared if i fail to protect you from any harm like i did today"

Jungkook hug his hyung suddenly and a sob can be heard."Yah,why are you crying?" Taehyung pat Jungkook's back and Jungkook buried his face on Taehyung's chest.

"Please don't say like that hyung.I don't want to lose you and i can't imagine living alone without you on my side.You already promised me to stay and you won't leave me".

"Who said i'm going to leave?" Taehyung asked while ruffling his dongsaeng's hair."Promise me you will stay and never leave" Jungkook sobbed.Taehyung lift his hand and starts to swear "Okay,i promise i will stay and never ever leave Jeon Jungkook alone.I'm your guardian angel remember?Angels never leave whatever happen" Taehyung smiles and kiss on top of Jungkook's head.