Poisoned?

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung,what is wrong with me?" Taehyung ask weakly and the pain is too much.He then pass out because of the unbearable pain.

"I think i know what is going on"

Jin pause before continue "Jungkook"

Namjoon nod his head understanding what he have to do.He grab the key and ready to leave.

"Namjoon-ah" Namjoon stop walking and turn his head towards Jin.

"Be careful and please let me know if anything happen to Jungkook".

Namjoon nod and give Jin an assurance smile "I will hyung"

***

Jungkook finish the 'free drink' the guy gave to him earlier after third gulp.He walks to the bathroom and settle his business.Well,he just feels like to pee after drinking too much water earlier.He wash his hand and check himself on the mirror while  fixing his hair.

Suddenly his stomach feels sick and uncomfortable.He rub his tummy and stood in front of the mirror for a while.He then cover his mouth because of the sudden nausea hit him.He shrug and walks to the door when suddenly he feels something is rising up to his throat.He crouch down on the toilet bowl and he puke everything he ate today.

One 

Two

Three times.He vomits three times in a row until he only puke water.The red one.He's puking blood and the toilet bowl is filled with red liquid.There's nothing to throw up anymore.He is holding on the toilet bowl too hard until his knuckles turns white.He feels terrible and he clutch on his twitching stomach.It hurts too much and his eyes start to water.His head hurts,his tummy hurts,his throat is burning and everything is hurt.He tries to stand up but his knees weaken makes him fall back to the ground.

Namjoon pull his phone from inside his jeans pocket then scroll down for a contact number.

Jungkookie

He press the green dial button and wait for a while waiting for someone to answer his call but to no avail.He called for about six times but no one is answering.He tap his fingers on the steering wheel and cursed few times before the light turns green.

He stop his car on the side of the road and scroll for other contact.Finally someone answer his call.

"Hel..."

"Jimin-ah,where are you?" Namjoon cut before Jimin could finish his sentence.

"We're having our lunch.Why hyung?" Jimin starts to feel nervous when he heard Namjoon's panic voice from the other line.

"Where's Jungkook?Is he with you?I try to call him but he won't pick up" Namjoon try to sounds normal but fail.He can't let anything bad happen to his dongsaeng.He's the leader and it's his responsibility to take care of the members.They are like a family to him.

"He said he's going to the washroom..." Jimin widen his eyes.He didn't realized that the younger still not coming back after 45 minutes.Is something happen to him?

"...45 minutes ago" he continued and Namjoon yell at him almost makes his eardrum burst.

"What?He's gone for 45 minutes and you guys don't mind to go look for him?What if something bad happened to him?You don't remember when he was about to get hit last week?" Jimin cursed and mentally slap himself.

"Oh " Jimin stand up from his seat quickly and Hoseok jumped because too surprised of Jimin's act.

"I'm on my way.You better find him now.If anything bad happen to him,you're dead" Namjoon warn and he can hears Jimin curse on the other line before the line went off.

"Yah,you almost spill the drink!" 

Jimin end the call and pull Hoseok together with him.

"We need to find Kookie" Hoseok scratch his head in confusion and just let Jimin drag him.

"I'm sorry but we need to leave.You can Keep the change" Jimin put the cash on the counter and receive a question looks from the waitress.

"Where are we going?What is going on?" Hoseok ask but Jimin just ignore him by continue dragging the elder with him.

Namjoon hit the gas harder and he is running over almost every red lights.The scene that Taehyung is having just now keeps flshing in his mind.Something is definitely wrong with the maknae.He knew it even Taehyung can't take the pain.What is actually happen to the youngest?

Jimin and Hoseok went to every washroom they see but no Jungkook.Even Hoseok who have no idea what is going on earlier starts to panic.He knows something is going on and Jimin won't let him know..yet.

Namjoon is getting out from his car when his phone vibrates in his pocket.

Jiminnie

"Have you found him?" Namjoon's heart is beating so fast right now.

"Hyung,we found him in the washroom.Second floor.Please hurry up" Jimin said his voice sounds like he's about to cry and it doesn't help Namjoon to feels more nervous.He starts running to the second floor not caring the weird looks from the public.

Jimin push the door and he gasp at the sight.There is Jungkook lying on the floor lifelessly in foetal position.He is shaking and he's breathing too fast makes the hyungs panic.

Jimin and Hoseok runs towards the younger and shakes him trying to wake him up.Jungkook's forehead is wet with sweats and his eyes are barely open.His face is so pale and his lips turns blue.

Hoseok caress his cheek gently "Jungkook-ah,don't close your eyes.Namjoon hyung is on his way here.Please hold on for a while" Jimin can see tears falling from the corner of the maknae's eyes.His heart is breaking and pray silently hoping the younger will be just fine.

Jungkook opens his eyes slightly "Jimin Hyung" he said while squeezing Jimin's hand.

"Yes,Kookie?I'm here,i'm here" Jimin's eyes starts to water as he squeeze Jungkook's hand.

"Tae hyung.I want Tae hyung" 

***

Jin wet the towel and dab it on Taehyung's forehead.He is burning up and he's sweating all over.He scrunches his face and groan in pain.Taehyung opens his eyes slowly and his head hurts like hell.He sit up too fast that he can see black dots.

"Yah,you shouldn't sit up too fast.You have a high fever.You might faint again" Jin scolded him still wiping Taehyung's forehead and push him to sleep but Taehyung try to get up from his bed.

"Where's Jungkook?I need to find him" Taehyung stand up and try to put on his jacket.Jin grab his shoulder and spin him around.

"You're not going anywhere Tae.You're sick" Jin said pushing the younger to the bed.Taehyung's sight went dark and his knees weaken but Jin catch him before he fall.

"Stay right here" Jin said and Taehyung massage his aching head.Jin return with a glass of water on his hand.Taehyung finish the water in less than 5 seconds.

Namjoon run to the second washroom Jimin told him earlier and he can see people start crowding the door.He walks through the crowd and carry Jungkook out to his car.Jimin and Hoseok follow Namjoon who looks so pissed and scared at the same time.

Namjoon is speeding to the hospital and Jimin is holding Jungkook on his lap.He wipe the sweat on the younger's forehead and Jungkook look like he's already dead.Jimin keep checking on his pulse scared if the younger would leave them.Hoseok is so quiet not like himself.Namjoon also quiet and he keep on run the red lights.

"Don't you think we're going too fast?" Hoseok said fasten the seatbelt and holding to it like his life depends on it.

At the hospital

"Help,we have a patient here!" Namjoon scream while carrying Jungkook in his hand.The hospital staff come running to him with a stretcher trolley and lay the ghostly white Jungkook on it before pushing him to the emergency room.

Namjoon pulls his phone and call Jin to let him know about Jungkook.

"Hyung,we found Jungkook but he's still in the emergency room right now" Namjoon can hears Jin sigh on the other line.He kind of expect this to happen.

"Alright,we'll be there in 10 minutes" Namjoon nod his head and end the call.

"Hyung,who's that?What is going on with Jungkook?Is he alright?" Taehyung shower him with questions and Jin put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Go get yourself ready.We're going to the hospital" Taehyung's eyes went wide and he shakes his head several times.

"Please tell me Jungkook is doing fine" Taehyung is panicking and Jin pull him to a warm hug.

***

"Jeon Jungkook's guardian?" One of the hospital staff is looking for Jungkook's guardian while holding a paper file.Taehyung is about to step forward but Jin stop him.

"I'm his guardian" Jin stepped forward and pat on Taehyung's back.He worried if Taehyung would break down because his body is already too weak to stand on his own.What if he fainted again?

"It's okay.Leave it to me" He whispers and Taehyung give him a weak nod.Jin follows the guy earlier who lead them into the doctor's room.He knock the door and push the door gently gesturing for Jin to go inside.

"You must be Jungkook's guardian.Have a seat first" the doctor smiles and Jin really can't smile right now.

"How is he doing?Is he okay?" Jin ask straight to the point and the doctor is smiling with a sigh escape from his mouth.

"He is doing fine but he is still resting now" 

"What happened to him?Is he sick?"

"First,i need to ask you something about him" the doctor pause.

"Do you happen to know if he attempted a suicide before?" The doctor ask and Jin can feels the anger is rising up inside him.

"What the are you talking about?Are you trying to say that he's trying to get himself killed?In public?" Jin raised his voice finally losing his patience.

"You don't want to ask me what i found in his system?" The doctor fix his glasses.Jin calm a bit but still irritated with the doctor accusing their maknae of suiciding.

"What?" He asked 

The doctor sigh and continue to speak "It's a poison".Jin can't process what the doctor just said because of too shock.

"What??!"

"It can cause headache,vomiting,abdominal cramps,high fever and internal bleeding.Don't worry,the amount of the poison i found in his system is not meant to kill but if it is taken in a higher dose,it will take away a life"

"Bb..but how does he has poison in his body?" Jin asked nervously.

"I don't know but i think someone tries to hurt him".

***

After waiting for about five hours,finally the door open revealing a shorter female staff wearing blue uniform.She scans the waiting room before starts talking.

"Taehyung.Is someone here named Taehyung?" Taehyung stand up from his seat upon hearing his name.

"Mr Jeon keep asking for you" the staff lead Jungkook to where Jungkook is staying and leaving after that.Taehyung is now standing in front of the door and he takes a deep breath.

He push the door gently and peek through it.There is Jungkook lying on the bed looking paler than ever.His lips cracked a little and there are a lot of wires attached to him.Taehyung's heart break at the sight.It is his fault Jungkook end up this way.If he goes with him.If he don't allowed Jungkook to go out without him this won't happen.He approach Jungkook slowly and pull the chair carefully scared if he wake the sick boy.Jungkook opens his eyes slowly and give a weak smile to Taehyung.

"Hyung,you're here" 

"Of course i'm here.How are you feeling?" Taehyung rub the younger's hand.

"I'm not gonna lie.I feel terrible" Jungkook try to sit and Taehyung get up to help him.Just then Jungkook's hand brushed against Taehyung's.

"Hyung,you're hot.Are you okay?" Jungkook look concern and Taehyung smiles.

"It's you who's lying on the hospital bed not me.You should worry about yourself rather than worrying about me" 

"Hyung,stay with me tonight?" Jungkook pleads with his bunny eyes.Taehyung really can't say no to his bunny.

"Of course" 

Taehyung the younger's hair gently and Jungkook's eyes slowly close.He still can't eat normally because the poison has affect his intestine.He would throw up after eating and Taehyung feels sorry for him.He kiss the top of Jungkook head before drifting to sleep.

Little that they know,a guy is standing watching them from afar smiling in victory