The Truth

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Yoongi rush to the hospital after receiving a call from Jimin about Jungkook.He is now standing at the hospital lobby not knowing where to go.He facepalmed because he forgot to ask Jimin which room is Jungkook admitted.He went to the counter and ask the receiptionist

"Excuse me,can i know which room  Jeon Jungkook is staying?" He ask politely and the receiptionist scrolling the computer mouse looking for the patient's information. 

"He's in room 9-1 sir" she reply with a smile and Yoongi bowed "Thank you so much" then he head to the said room.

Jungkook groan in his sleep and he slowly open his eyes.The sun blinded his eyes and rub it gently.He reach for his phone to check the time.

8.13 am..

He stretch his body and yawn when he spot a lump on the couch inside the room he's staying.He wears the slipper and walks slowly towards the couch.There is Taehyung curling on the couch peacefully.The sun shine makes his face glow.

"He looks so innocent and pure.Just like an angel" Jungkook chuckles but then frown when he realized his hyung is sleeping on the couch without cover since last night.When he's about to return to his bed to grab the blanket,Taehyung grab his wrist.

"It's okay Kook.I'm awake already" Taehyung suddenly said makes Jungkook looking at him confusedly.

"Seriously hyung.You can read my mind?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung slowly get up coughing a little.

"Of course i can read your mind.I'm your angel.Remember?" he said and Jungkook shakes his head.He let out an awkward cough and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.Jungkook is staring at their hands.

"Oh,i'm sorry" Taehyung release Jungkook's hand slowly and scratch his neck.He clears his throat and pat the younger's head.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung ask worried about the other while helping him to walk to his bed carefully with the iv drop stand (i don't know what that thing called.lol)

"Better than yesterday.But hyung.." Jungkook paused making Taehyung worried.

"Is something wrong?Did you hurt anywhere?" Taehyung is checking the younger with a worried face and Jungkook slap the elder's chest playfully.

"Hyung,relax.I'm just going to say i'm hungry" Jungkook chuckles at his overprotective hyung for worrying over nothing.

"Oh,i thought you're hurt somewhere.What do you want to eat?" Taehyung ask and walks to the washroom to wash his face.

"I don't know if i can eat normally yet or i have to eat porridge again" Jungkook sigh.

As on cue,the door opened and the nurse with petite figure and cute face enter with a smile.She's holding the clip board on her hand and an old lady followed from behind with tray in her hand.

"Hello Jungkook-sshi.Good morning" she said politely and Jungkook smiles feeling comfortable with her politeness.

"Good morning" Jungkook replies.

"How are you feeling today?" She ask with a file in her hand.The old lady put the tray beside Jungkook's bed.

"Thank you mam" Jungkook smiles and she nod before leaving.

"I think i feel better than yesterday" he said and she is writing something on the clip board.She pulls out the stetoscope hanging on her neck.

"Can you please lay down for a while?I need to check your condition" she ask politely and Jungkook lay on the bed.Taehyung is helping Jungkook to lay down and fix the pillow to make sure he's comfortable.She nod at Taehyung and starts to do a checkup on the younger.

"Okay.Now you need to inhale slowly and exhale.Do as i say okay?"

"Alright"

"Your heart rate is normal.Your body temperature too.Do you still experiencing headache or vomiting?" She ask and Jungkook shakes his head.The last time he throw up is last night.

"Okay.So this is your last breakfast for today.A chicken porridge" she said and turn to the door.

"Last breakfast?" Taehyung ask and she nod.

"Yes,because you can discharge this afternoon" 

"Really?" Jungkook's face lit up and she nods.

"Yes,you can take your meds and sign out after 12.Take care of yourself after this okay?" She says and Jungkook blushed.He nods his head slowly before muttering a small 'okay'.

"Yay,you can discharge today!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

Jungkook jump from his bed and doing their signature handshake together with Taehyung.

Just then the door opens and all five hyungs standing awkwardly watching the two maknaes.

"Uh,What are you guys doing?" Jimin ask and Jin shakes his head.

"Yeah,it looks fun" Hoseok said and doing the 'nae nae' dance part.Jungkook and Taehyung joins him and so does Jimin.

"At first i thought Taehyung is the weirdest amongst them all but no.All of them are weird" Yoongi said plopping on the couch eating the fruit he brings for Jungkook.

"What makes you guys so happy? Namjoon interrupt stopping them from the weird dancing.

"Jungkookie is discharged today" Taehyung said and they cheer in happiness.

"Really?Oh it's good to hear.So you're okay to go home?" Jimin ask and hop beside the maknae.

"Yup and i can eat whatever i want to" Jungkook said.

"What do you want to eat?I'll cook for you" Jin said and pat the younger's head.

"A lot" 

Taehyung get up from his seat and Namjoon gives him the questioning look. "Tae,where are you going?"

"I'm going to settle Jungkook's discharge" Taehyung said and Namjoon get up from his seat.

"It's okay.Leave it to me.You help Jungkook pack his clothes.Come on guys.You're going home with me.Jungkook,Taehyung and Yoongi are going with Jin hyung later" 

"Okay" they cheer.Jimin and Hoseok are following Namjoon from behind.

***

"Thank you Jin hyung" Taehyung help Jungkook with his bag and unlock the door.

"Alright guys be careful.I will pick you up tonight for dinner.My treat" Jin smiles and Jungkook hug Jin.

"This is why you are my favorite hyung" Jungkook said

"But you always said i'm your favorite!" Taehyung pout and Jin shakes his head.

"Jin hyung is my favorite but you are my most favorite" Taehyung smiles and pull the younger by his waist before nuzzling to the other's neck.

"Alright,i'll leave now.I'll pick you up at 8" Jin said before leaving the two.

"Come on" Taehyung pulls Jungkook together with him inside the house.

"You need to rest first before Jin hyung come to pick us up.I'm going to have shower" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook into his room.

"Alright" Jungkook enter his room and lay on his bed.He is contemplating about Taehyung's identity and about the incident that caused him to admitted to the hospital.Then the truck crash incident.How does Taehyung knows he was there and he is really going to find out soon.

Taehyung dry his hair with his towel and his phone suddenly vibrates.It is the unknown number.

That was just a beginning

What does this means?A beginning?

Taehyung widen his eyes.The incident that caused Jungkook to admitted to the hospital.Is this have connection with the person who tries to harm Jungkook?Taehyung still have no idea what happened to Jungkook.

"I'm going to ask Jin hyung later.I need to know what happened" he noted himself.But that doesn't help him to worry more about the younger.

"I need to do something" 

***

"Eat Jungkook-ah.I cooked all of this for you" Jin said as Jungkook is eating eagerly.Jin pat the younger's head gently smiling seeing the younger eat wholeheartedly.

"You're not eating hyung?" Jungkook ask Jin who just watching for him to eat the dinner.

"I already ate with Namjoon earlier.
He really eats well" Jin said and Taehyung nod in agreement.

"You done,Tae?" Jin asked

"Yes,i'm full already.Thanks for the dinner hyung" Taehyung said wiping his mouth and get up to do the dishes.The truth is he don't feel like eating because the text he received earlier bothering his mind.

"I'll do the dishes.You just go to have some rest.You look really tired Tae" Jin grab the plate from Taehyung's hand.

"No hyung,i'm fine" Taehyung refused to go to bed because he really needs to know what the doctor told Jin about Jungkook.He needs to make things clear.It's been bothering him since the day Jungkook was rushed to the hospital.

Jungkook finished his dinner and Jin told him to rest.He just nod his head not arguing with the elder.Jin is sitting on the couch having a late night tea while reading a magazine.This is my chance.Taehyung take a seat beside his hyung and let out a small sigh.

"Hyung" he said nervously and Jin hummed.

"What's bothering your mind Tae?You look distracted" Taehyung can't help but amazed with his hyung.Jin just read him like an open book.

"I have a question.No,actually two" Taehyung wipe his sweaty palm on his pants.

"Okay,the first question is?" Jin is looking at Taehyung who looks hesitated.

"Umm,what the doctor told you about Jungkook?I mean what really happened to him?" Taehyung ask nervously.

Jin sighed "I know you would ask me about this sooner or later.But i'm not sure if i should tell you this"

"What do you mean?" 

"I just have this feeling that you're hiding something from us but i don't really know what it is" Jin said and Taehyung starts to sweat.

"I don't understand hyung.What are you trying to say?" Taehyung try to act as normal as he can.

"Does Jungkook have enemy?Not like the school bully but you know what i'm trying to say" 

"I don't know.Why?" Taehyung is now sweating.What is Jin trying to say?

"First the crash incident and now this.It is obvious that someone try to harm our Jungkookie.I don't know why but it is obvious that you're hiding something Tae.You do know about this right?" Jin hits the bull eyes.Taehyung's heart is beating so fast right now.He knows where this conversation is going and Jin is not stupid.

"He was poisoned Tae" Jin continues after hearing nothing from the younger.

"What?" Taehyung ask in disbelief.

"The doctor told me that he found poison in Jungkook's blood but it's not meant to kill.I think it just a threat.More like a warning" Jin's observation is no joke.He knows everything.

"And i don't know for how long you're going to hide this from Jungkook" Jin said with a serious face.

"Hide what exactly hyung?" Taehyung stuttered a little.

"You might be curious as well what happened to you the day Jungkook was poisoned right?" Jin asked.

"Yy..yes" 

"It is because you and Jungkook's bond is getting stronger.If something bad happen to Jungkook when you're apart,you will experience the same way as him.Just part of it.If you think you're in so much pain,it's just half of what Jungkook feels.It means double the pain you're feeling.You understand what i'm saying?" Jin chuckles when he sees Taehyung face paled.

"Tae,you can't hide it forever.You should tell him soon.He starts to doubt you.Don't let him lost his faith or you won't be able to protect him anymore.He trusted you" 

"So..you knew?" Taehyung's voice cracked.His throat feels dry.

"I knew.From the start.You're not like others think you are" Jin said calmly and he tap Taehyung's shoulder lightly.

"Don't worry Tae.Your secret is safe with me" Jin smiled.

"But how?" 

"How do i tell you this.I can see angels and i can tell if something bad is going to happen.You have been his guardian since the first day he was born right?" Jin said earning a nod from Taehyung.

"You know since his parent's death he don't really make friends and he have problem with trusting people.But he easily open up for you and i think Jungkook starts to feel the same way towards you.I can see it in his eyes.He won't admit it because he's too scared to lose"

"That day when Jungkook first met you and Namjoon hyung.You can see me?" Taehyung ask not sure if it is the right question.

"Yes Tae.I did saw you that time" 

"Hyung,i heard about the first fallen angel story.They said he's the first angel who fall and casted out from heaven because he saved his mate.Is the story true?" Taehyung ask and Jin smiles.

"Yes Tae.It is true.Have you ever wonder where is he now?" Jin ask and Taehyung nod his head eagerly.

"He is sitting in front of you right now" Taehyung's jaw drop.He covers his mouth and shake his head in disbelief.

"Holy fudge.So that makes you Namjoon hyung guardian?" Taehyung is lost at words.

"Yes.We're not brothers like you thought.He's my mate Tae." Jin explained.

"So what happened that makes you fall?" 

Flashback

Namjoon is playing alone near the lake at the playground.He is playing with his rubber duck when he saw a kitten fell into the lake.It is crying for help and without thinking twice,Namjoon jump into the lake even he don't know how to swim.

"Hold on kitty.I'll save you" he try to reach for the kitten but he goes way too far from the edge.He successfully grab the kitten but he don't know how to go back.Water starts filling his lungs and he find it's hard to breathe.He's screaming for help but no one was there that time.His throat is burning and he can't breathe properly.He starts to sink deeper into the water and his body feels too weak.He can't move.This is how dying feels like.He close his eyes slowly already giving up but he saw something in the water.More like a bright light in human form dragging him out of the water.He opens his eyes and he was lying on the hospital bed.He saw a boy is smiling at him.

"Who are you?" Namjoon asked the smiling boy.

"My name is Seokjin.Are you okay?" Jin asked worriedly and Namjoon hug the boy while crying.

"I almost die but i saw an angel today.Maybe that angel saved me.I don't have friend or other siblings.Would you be my friend?" Namjoon release the hug and Jin nod his head.

"Call me Jin hyung" Jin smiles at the younger and they become inseparable since that day.

"He's supposed to die that day but i just can't let that happen.I disobeyed by saving him.That is why i was kicked out and become the first fallen angel" Jin explains.

"Did Namjoon hyung know you are his guardian angel?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes.He keep asking his parents to adopt me because he wants a hyung so bad.That is where i get the family name.I become part of the Kim family.Until now.I just can't hide it forever Tae and i think you should do the same.Jungkook must be hurt if he found out" Taehyung is looking on the ground feeling guilty.

"I will tell him soon.I promise.But for now please keep it hyung.Just you and me" Taehyung pleads with his puppy eyes.

"I promise" 

*sorry i'm late but happy belated birthday to our sunshine Hoseok aka Hobi.love you 😘

**omg..not today mv will be dropped tonight.i'm not ready.