Danger

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hey Jungkook!" Jungkook lift his head hearing someone calling his name.It is Namjoon and another guy with pink hair sitting accross him.He never sae that guy before.Of course he don't know him.He's too lazy to make friends.He walk lazily to the said guys."Come sit with us" Namjoon pat the seat beside him.The younger just nod his head and put his bag on the table before pulling out the chair beside Namjoon."Morning Namjoon hyung and..." Jungkook is looking at the pink haired guy waiting for him to introduce himself."Oh,sorry.I am Seokjin.Just call me Jin" he smiles at Jungkook."He is my hyung so that makes him the oldest here among us" Namjoon explained.
"I am Jungkook" Jungkook shake Jin's hand and his lips curved upward.
"I haven't seen you before Jin hyung.Are you new?" Jungkook tilt his head."I just came back from America last week and yes i'm new here."
"Oh i see.But what are you doing in America?" Jungkook asked in curiousity.
"I studied medication there before but Namjoon keep asking me to transfer here because he feels lonely without me.So here i am"
"Hyung,you don't need to tell everyone about that.It is embarrassing" Namjoon is rubbing the back of his neck shyly.Jungkook smile at the two.He don't know why but he thinks they are both cute together.

Jin is having his lunch and he already finish the second plate of his food.He then look at Jungkook."You don't eat?" Jungkook just shake his head "I already ate." "Liar" Taehyung whisper knowing the fact that the younger starve himself again.Jungkook is still watching Jin eating in amusement but Jin notice it."Is something wrong with my face?" Jin is touching his face and Jungkook shake his head."Nothing is wrong with your face hyung.It is just so fun looking at you eating so well" Jin chuckles and Namjoon added "Yeah,he's a pig".Jin smacked Namjoon's head and the latter winced in pain rubbing his sore head.Jin suddenly stop eating and staring at the empty seat beside Jungkook.Jungkook notice the stare and turn his head at the empty seat beside him.

"Hyung,what's wrong?" Jungkook ask confusedly.Jin just shrugged his shoulder and wave his hand."Nothing,it's just becomes a habit.You know,staring blankly at nothing particular" he continues to eat and keep staring at the same spot a couple time.

Taehyung is looking at Jin and sometimes he feels like Jin is looking directly at his eyes. "He can see me?" Taehyung widen his eyes.

"I have to go.My class will start in 5 minutes and i don't want to be late" Jungkook excuse himself and get up from his seat. "Jungkook-ah" Jin suddenly speak making Jungkook to stop on his spot. "If you need help,just come talk to us.We always here to help and we should hang out more often" Jin smiles. "Yeah,hyung is right.Please be careful and take care" Namjoon eyed the younger worriedly before wave him goodbye."I will.Don't worry" Jungkook give an assuring smile.He have no idea why he feels comfortable and safe with them.Maybe he needs to start making friends.

***

Jungkook is sitting on the couch when suddenly his stomach produced a roaring sound."Aish" he get up and walking towards the kitchen.He opens the fridge and found nothing inside.He mentally slap himself for forgeting to shop for groceries.He pull up his hoodie and walk to the nearest store.Taehyung is walking beside him and watch the younger carefully.Ready to protect him from any harm.Jungkook plug in his earphone and hum to the song he is listening to.Jungkook loaded almost everything they have in store into the cart.He exit the store after paying for the groceries and carrying the plastic bags on both hands.

Jungkook starts walking slowly to his house and suddenly he feels insecure.Someone is following him from behind.He can see a guy wearing a cap and long black coat with a cigar in his hand.His heart is beating faster than its normal rate.He fasten his pace and praying silently so that he will arrive home safely.The guy still following him from behind.Jungkook is walking faster and almost running now.He is sweating and Taehyung is protecting the boy so that he will arrive home without any harm.

Jungkook closed the door and locked it almost immediately afraid if that guy will suddenly barge in.He peek through the window and saw the same guy is standing in front of his house.He is talking to the phone while scanning the house before a car come to fetch him.Is he being paranoid?Who would follow him and why?Taehyung can't help but to feel worried.He can sense danger and he don't want anything bad happen to Jungkook anymore.