Movie marathon

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Jin hyung,help" Taehyung is supporting Jungkook by his waist struggling to keep him stand straight."Again Jungkook?" Jin help the wounded boy in front of him to sit."Wait,do you guys know each other?" Jungkook asked looking confused.Taehyung just came to school today but he already knew Jin?They both exchanging look towards each other.Taehyung gulp nervously not knowing how to answer the boy."Yeah,we know each other.We've met before right Taehyung?" Jin suddenly asked makes Taehyung even more lost.How does Jin know his name?Jin raised his eyebrows signalling Taehyung to support him."Ah yes,we've met earlier" Taehyung stuttered a little and he mentally slap himself.Jin smiles at Taehyung makes him shiver.Who is Jin actually?How does he know his name and his smile looks some kind of mysterious.Like he know something he shouldn't and hiding something."Oh i see.So are you going to treat me now or not Mr.School Nurse?" Jungkook winced as he try to move and holding his hurting side."Oh i forgot about you already.Sorry" Jin chuckles and ruffles the younger's head.

"So what now?Did you pissed him off like last time?" Jin asked knowing the younger always provoke Baekhyun to make him boil."He tripped me and i called him puppy" Jungkook defends himself.Jin tched and Taehyung is cover his mouth holding a laughter."What?He really looks like a puppy.A talking one"."Yeah,and you're a bunny.A puppy and a bunny having a fight.How adorable" Taehyung tease the younger makes Jin burst a laugh."Yah,hyung.Stop calling me bunny!" Jungkook pouted making Taehyung pinch his cheeks."Okay,you're a bunny but a tough one.Happy?" "Aish,stop being so lovey dovey in here"

"Jin hyung..jinnie hyuung!" A voice can be heard from outside singing Jin's name. "Must be Namjoon.That kid is so clingy" and Namjoon just stands there looking at Taehyung."Oh hello there.I'm Namjoon and you are?" Namjoon extended his hand and Taehyung gladly take it "I'm Taehyung" he smiled at the elder."Hyung,what about tonight?Are we still on?" Namjoon sits beside Jin."Yes and you guys wanna join?" Jin asked the two boys in front of him."Join what?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nod in agreement."We're having barbeque tonight at my place so we can get to know about Taehyung more" Namjoon suggest and Jin clap his hands making them startled."Yes,you're genius Joonie" Namjoon smiles proudly showing his deep dimples on both his cheeks.

***

"Jungkookieeee" Taehyung sings the younger's name while running towards the said room."Are you done?" He knocked the door and wait for the younger to respond."Not yet.Hyung come in.I need help here" he scream from inside his room.Taehyung turn the door knob revealing Jungkook sitting on his bed with a white plain shirt on his hand."I can't wear this shirt.My arms hurt"."Let me help you" Taehyung grab the shirt from jungkook and help him to wear it."Can you lift your arm?"."No,it hurts like hell" Jungkook try to lift his arm but regret it."Do you have a button up shirt?" Taehyung rummaged through the younger's dresser."There you go" Taehyung finish the last button and pats Jungkook's shoulder."Can we go now?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung is following behind Jungkook before the younger pull his hand to walk by his side.

***

"Oh hyung,they're here" Jimin waving at the two and smile.Jin is coming from the kitchen to greet them "Come on in.Suit yourself.I'm preparing dinner for all of us" he then disappear to continue his cooking. "Jungkook come sit here" Jimin patted the empty seat beside him.Jungkook sat beside Jimin and the elder widen his eyes."Omo,what happened to your face?" Jimin is scanning the younger's face and worried can be seen on his face."I'm fine hyung.Just a scratch" Jungkook brushed Jimin's hand from his face gently "You're worrying over nothing.Just like Tae hyung"
"I can hear you" Taehyung shout from the kitchen.He offered to help Jin with his cooking.Jungkook and Jimin is giggling over Taehyung.Suddenly Yoongi came and sat between Jungkook and Jimin."What are you guys giggling about?Looks fun" Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and he knows that annoying tone of Yoongi when he's jealous."Aish hyung." Jimin whined and Jungkook escaped successfuly from the couple.

"So Taehyung" Jin suddenly speak."Yes hyung?" Taehyung answer almost immediately."Finally i get the chance to see you in person"."Huh?" Taehyung stopped whatever he's doing right now and looking confusedly at Jin."Jungkook always talk about you.Tae hyung this Tae hyung that"."Oh" Taehyung feels relieved.Jin just smiles at him and continue with his cooking but still keep the conversation going."Are you planning to tell him soon?"
"Tell him what exactly hyung?I don't understand." Taehyung's heart is beating fast.Does Jin knows about his true identity?
"Hyung,when are we going to eat?I'm starving" Hoseok suddenly appear and he smiles at Taehyung."Hi.You must be Taehyung.I'm Hoseok"
"Hi Hoseok hyung.I'm Taehyung.Jungkook's friend" Hoseok nod and standing between Jin and Taehyung."What do we have for dinner?" Jin just point to the table while grilling some meat. "Grilled meat,jjampong,kimchi,pork belly soup,wow that's a lot hyung!" Hoseok clap his hand and does a weird dance moves.

"The dinner was awesome.I never eat before and thanks to Jin hyung.You're a good cook" Taehyung wipe his mouth with a napkin.They are looking at Taehyung weirdly and he just let out an awkward laugh."I mean i never eat a really delicious grilled meat like Jin hyung made."Yes,Jin hyung is a good cook.You should become a chef instead of school nurse" Hoseok voiced his thought.Jimin suggested a movie night marathon since it is school holiday tomorrow."What kind of movie we want to watch?" "Anything is fine with me" Namjoon said."Yeah,as long as it's not a horror movie,i'm totally fine" Hoseok added.Everybody knows he will get scared easily over small thing.

"Look,a spider" Jungkook pointed to the wall near them.Hoseok already shrink on his seat and try to switch position with Yoongi but get rejected."Not a chance,i'm sitting beside Jimin." While everybody is focusing on the movie,Hoseok is busy eyeing the spider scared if it will suddenly disappear.He grab Jimin's arm and whisper the younger's name few times."What hyung?" "The spider we saw earlier.What if it suddenly crawl down here and...OH IT'S GONE!" Hoseok is screaming hysterically and standing on the couch try to run away."What the hell Hoseok?" Yoongi looks so annoying because Hoseok is stepping on his foot.The movie marathon was a fail and Jin sighed dissappointly."Go to bed kids.It's late already".Surprisingly the kids are not saying anything and just follow their hyung obediently. "Thanks to Hobi hyung" Jimin glare at the elder and Hoseok smiles sheepishly.