Boyz With Fun

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"How is it going?" Asked the middle aged man.

The tall guy then reply "That kid named Taehyung always there for that boy.He never leave his side.I think we need to settle him first before we get that kid"

The man stood up and walk towards the guy in front of him "Are you going to tell me it's a fail?".The guy keep looking on the ground scared to look up.He close his eyes waiting for any possible hit but it never come.A loud laugh was heard from the man instead.It surprised him and he look up to see the man throw the beer bottle to the ground and it shattered into pieces.

"I'm going to take back what's mine and i'll make him say yes and sign the agreement" the man continues laughing.

The guy raised his eyebrows "But how?What if he don't sign it.Our efforts will be wasted and we can end up rotten in jail" the man stop laughing and his eyes looks so determined.

"I'm going to make him say yes and he will be begging on his knees for me one day" the man smirk.

***

Taehyung is doing his homework when Jungkook sit beside him.Taehyung continues writing and look up to see the younger is sitting beside him with a grin on his face.

"What's with that face?" Taehyung ask fixing his glasses and continue writing.

"What are you doing?" He scoot closer to his hyung who's focusing on his homework.

"Homework.Have you finished yours?" Taehyung is writing down his ideas to finish his 500 words long essay and sigh when he can't remember the main point he was about to write earlier.

"Yes" answered Jungkook simple and he puff his cheeks.

"Hyung" 

"Hmm?" 

"Tae hyung" Jungkook sings but Taehyung still immersed in his essay.

"What?" He keeps writing the wrong words and he finally stop writing after 2 hours of brainstorming.

"I love you" Jungkook sings and he does an aegyo.Taehyung raised his eyebrows and change his attention towards the younger.

"Okay what do you want this time?" 

"Nothing.I just want you to know that i love you.That's all and you look good wearing that glasses" Jungkook grins and Taehyung know that grins.

"Just tell me what you want Jungkook-ah.I knew you too well.Just straight to the point" Taehyung is looking at Jungkook who suddenly hold his hand and starts playing with his hyung's fingers.

"I..umm" Jungkook hesitates at first but continue after receiving a nod from Taehyung signalling him to proceed.

"Jimin hyung ask me to accompany him to go shopping tomorrow.Oh and Hobie hyung will be with us too.We're going to watch movie after that" explained Jungkook happily but stop to look at Taehyung's blank expression.

"It's okay if you don't allow me..." Jungkook said slowly disappoinment in his voice.

"Okay" Taehyung said and Jungkook lift his head.His eyes lit up and Taehyung smiles at the sight.

"Did you just say okay?" Jungkook ask for confirmation not believing what he just heard from the elder.

"You can go but..." 

"But?" 

"You have to stick closer to the hyungs.Don't go anywhere by yourself.Don't talk to strangers and don't take anything from people you don't know okay?" Taehyung said worried if something bad might happens to his dongsaeng.He wish he can go together with Jungkook but he have an extra class that day.

"Wow..you're so overprotective" Jungkook said and frown when Taehyung's face turns serious.

"I'm doing this for reasons Jungkook-ah.Please listen to me this time.Please" Taehyung pleads and Jungkook nod his head.

"Okay,besides Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung are together with me.Don't worry hyung.I'll be fine" Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and gives him an assuring smile.

***

Jin is sitting on the couch watching tv while eating his popcorn alone.Suddenly Hoseok sit beside him and snatch the popcorn from Jin's hand and shove it into his mouth.

"Yah,that is mine!" Jin shout and suddenly realization hit him.

"Wait,why are you here and how did you get in?I'm sure i locked the door earlier" Jin get up from his seat and go check the door looking for a sign if Hoseok break it to get in.But the door is perfectly fine.

"If you think i break the door to get in,no i didn't.I have the key.Namjoon gave it to me before" he said showing the key to Jin.

"Okay.I thought you really did break the door" Jin said and continue to watch the tv.

"What brings you here?" Jin decided to break the awkward silence and hear a sigh escaped from Hoseok's mouth.

"I feel lonely and i want a boyfriend too.The Yoonmin couple go out for a date and i'm alone at home.That's why i'm here" Hoseok said and starts to fake a cry.Jin shakes his head and pat the younger's back.

"You will find someone soon Hobi-yah.Don't worry" he said smiling.

Hoseok wipe his invisible tears and smiles 

"Yeah,i hope so.We have Taekook,Yoonmin and Namjin.Oh by the way where is your boyfriend?" Hoseok ask and Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What boyfriend?" 

"Aish...are you playing dumb or are really a dumb? Hoseok covers his mouth after Jin shots a glare to him

"If you mean Namjoon,no.He's not my boyfriend and we're not dating" Jin cross his arms and Hoseok wiggle his eyebrows.

Just then the door flew open revealing Namjoon with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Jinnie...where is my Jinnie?" Namjoon is skipping into the house while singing.He stop singing seeing Hoseok trying hard not to laugh.

Namjoon clears his throat and his face turns red.

"Oh Hobi.You're here" Namjoon said in embarassment and standing awkwardly in front of the door.Hoseok nudges Jin's side and whisper "Oh i see,not dating.He's definitely not your boyfriend" and smirk at the blushing Jin.

"Yep,i'm here.Why?You don't like it Joonie?" And this time Namjoon is blushing.

"Here,i bought you a cake.You said you want it last time" Namjoon handed the plastic bag to Jin ignoring a grinning Hoseok.

"Wipe that stupid grin on your face Jung Hoseok" Namjoon said smacking Hoseok on his way upstairs.

***

"Jimin-ah" 

"Yeah?"

"Jiminnie"

"What?"

"Chimchim"

"For god's sake Min Yoongi.What on earth do you want?" Jimin come out from the kitchen and cross his arm towards Yoongi who's lying on the couch.

"I need your help" Yoongi whines from the couch.

"What?" Jimin roll his eyes.

"Please take that thing" Yoongi pointing to the coffee table near the couch he's lying.Jimin look at the direction where Yoongi's pointing.

It is a remote control.At the top of the coffee table.In front of his face.Jimin is now burst in anger.

"You got to be kidding me Min ing Yoongi.I was preparing us dinner and you called me just to take that damn thing.Not to mention in front of your face.Just stretch your hand and get up from the couch you lazy .You're doing nothing today and i'm working my off here just so you can live in a comfortable house yet you're lying everywhere,everytime" Jimin shout in anger and his face turns red because of too angry.Yoongi frowns at the sight.Jimin looks like he stressed out and Yoongi feels guilty because he was just playing with Jimin.He never thought Jimin would burst like that.

"Jimin-ah,i'm sor..." Yoongi didn't get to finish his words when Jimin suddenly run to the kitchen.Yoongi walks to the kitchen and he can see Jimin toss the pan into the sink.Yep,their dinner are all burnt because of him.Jimin sigh and sit on the kitchen table pinching his nose bridge.Yoongi approach Jimin and hug him from behind.Jimin jumped because of the touch and Yoongi wrap his hands around Jimin's waist tighter.

Yoongi massage Jimin's shoulder and whisper "I'm sorry Jimin-ah.I was just trying to play just now but i don't know you are stressing out.And because of me,our dinner for tonight burnt"

Jimin didn't say anything as he get up from his seat.Yoongi is waiting for whatever Jimin is going to say and he's ready for it.

Jimin wears the apron and he hand one to Yoongi who's still looking on the floor.

"Take this" Jimin finally said and Yoongi lift his head seeing Jimin handed him an apron.

"Huh?" 

Jimin sigh and Yoongi take the apron cluelessly.He wears the apron and Jimin shove the knife to him.

"Chop the onions then slice the cucumber and tomato.We're making dinner together" Jimin said with serious tone and Yoongi starts to chop the onions.

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah" Yoongi keeps apologizing and Jimin finally let out a sigh.

"It's okay hyung.I'm sorry too.I shouldn't snap at you like that.I didn't mean to.I was just a little tired and stressed out" Jimin stop whatever he's doing right now and turn to look at Yoongi.

Yoongi walk closer to Jimin and pull his hand out of the kitchen.He pushed Jimin to sit on the couch and Jimin is looking at him confused with the elder's act.

"I'll finish the dinner.Go take shower.I'll call you once the dinner's ready" Yoongi said and Jimin nod 

***

Taehyung is sitting on the couch when he heard the door bell rang.He get up from his seat and there is Jimin and Hoseok standing in front of the house.

"Hello Tae.Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok ask and Taehyung invite them in.

"He's upstairs.I think he's done showering.I'll call him" Taehyung went upstairs to call for Jungkook but he already finish and close the bedroom's door.

"Oh you're done.Jimin and Hoseok hyung are here" Taehyung inform and help Jungkook to fix his hair.

"Hello hyungs" Jungkook greets the two and turn to look at Taehyung standing beside of him.

"Hyung,where are you going?" Jungkook ask weirdly looking at Taehyung already fully dressed up.

"I have an extra class today,remember?" Taehyung roll his eyes.

"So,you guys are leaving already?" Taehyung asked and receiving a nod from Jimin.

"Yep,Jimin is going to buy a present for Yo..." Jimin covers Hoseok mouth before he spill everything.

"Shut up big mouth"

"Okay guys,ready?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Alright let's go"

"Jungkook,remember what i told you yesterday.Jimin and Hobi hyung please keep an eye on this kid.Don't leave him alone.He's still a kid.When a stranger gives him ice cream i have no doubt he will follow the stranger" Taehyung said and Jimin gives a thumbs up.

"Aye aye captain"

***

"Wah,hyung.Look at that" Jungkook pointing to the big lion plushie.He drag Jimin together with him into the store.

"I'm going to buy this for Tae hyung" Jungkook take out his card ready to make payment and he smiles happily after the cashier handed him the toy.Jimin shakes his head towards the maknae.

***

Jin,Taehyung and Namjoon are sitting together at Jin's place having some tea while doing their revision for quiz tomorrow.

"They're not coming home yet?" Namjoon ask referring to Jimin,Hoseok and Jungkook.

"I don't think so.Jungkook haven't call me yet.I have the key with me" Taehyung said showing the key ro Namjoon..

"Don't worry.Jungkook is with Jimin and Hoseok.I'm sure they're taking care of our maknae well" Jin reassure Taehyung who has the worried look on his face.Taehyung hum in response and continue with their revision.

"Jungkook-ah,what do you think about this scarf?" Jimin is holding the red and black chequered scarf in his hand.

"Are you buying Yoongi hyung a scarf?" Jungkook ask and Jimin nod.

"I think he's too swag for that.What about this glasses?" Jungkook is holding a medium size of black frame glasses and Jimin rub his chin.

"Hmm..not bad.I'll take this one" Jimin pat the younger's back after giving him a satisfying smile.

"Guys,i'm starving.Lets go to eat first" Hoseok whines and rubbing circles on his stomach.

"Me too" Jungkook add and Jimin nod his head in agreement.

"Alright guys.Let's grab something to eat before we watch movie.I'm hungry too"

The three of them are patiently waiting for their dishes.The restaurant is quiet fancy and Jungkook offers to treat them a lunch.Few minutes later their lunch is finally set on the table.

"Wah,smells so good.I wonder how it tasted like" Hoseok starts digging on the food.Jungkook and Jimin shrug their shoulder and starts digging too.The meat is juicy and chewy.Everything is perfect.

"Hyungs,i'm going to the washroom" Jungkook said and Jimin nod.

Jungkook is walking to the washroom when he sees a guy is holding a tray of free drink.

The guy then approach him and Jungkook smiles.

"Free drink.Enjoy!" The guy smiles and change to the couple who's sitting at the bench.Jungkook who completely forgot about what Taehyung said earlier,drink it and toss the cup into the garbage can near the washroom.

***

"Tae,do you know how to solve this question?" Jin ask without looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung can feel like the world is spinning and he close his eyes to make it stop.He blink his eyes few times and his head starts to pound.The headache is getting worse and he feel sick on his stomach like he was stabbed by thousands of knives.He feels nausea is hitting him and make him feel like throwing out.His throat is burning.

"Tae,are you okay?" Jin ask as he stop whatever he is doing right now.

"Yes,i'm fine" he waves his hand and Jin can see Taehyung's face is paler than usual and he's sweating profusely.

Taehyung is now shaking and he shut his eyes tightly hoping the pain will go away.He is clutching on his painful stomach and he fell on his knees.

"Yah,Taehyung!" Jin went to his side and supporting Taehyung by his waist.Taehyung find it is hard to breathe and he is gasping for air.

"Oh my god,Tae!" Namjoon come running from inside the house after seeing Jin is holding Taehyung.

"Hyung,what is wrong with me?" Taehyung ask weakly and the pain is too much.He then pass out because of the unbearable pain.

"I think i know what is going on"

Jin pause before continue "Jungkook"

 

 

*this chap is a little longer than usual.and i'm ready if you guys want to kill me.mianhae...this story is closer to its ending

**have u guys watch the "spring day" mv?omg the song is so heartbreaking.i'm looking forward for "not today" mv.maybe tonight?