Playful Tae

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Look who's coming" Baekhyun said."It's the murderer.He killed both his parents when he was little.Don't you scared of him?" The others laughed at the joke.Jungkook just walk pass them didn't spare a glance at those stupid brat.He used to it by the way.Being called a murderer,bullied or even give him a nickname because of his bunny teeth.

He is walking straight to his locker when suddenly someone grab his hand and push him harshly towards his locker."Don't you ignore me,idiot" Baekhyun pinned him onto his locker.Jungkook pushed his hand away and mocking the elder."You sure are a coward.Picking fight with a hoobae huh?Pftt" Jungkook scoffed making Baekhyun's face turns red because of anger."Jungkook no.You just making things worse" Taehyung try to stop him but of course the younger can't see him.Taehyung sighed and just eye the younger ready for any possible harm.Baekhyun is smaller but the elder is way stronger than him.He's a hapkido master for god's sake.All eyes on them and they start to gather around to watch the fight.Some are taking pictures and the rest just record the whole scene to upload it somewhere later.

Jungkook turns away to shove his books inside the locker.Suddenly a hand spun him around and a punch landed on his left cheek.Taehyung gasp seeing Jungkook fell on the ground."Wow,you really have manner issue.Shouldn't you face your opponent before fighting?Or at least they are ready to start?" Jungkook try to get up only to receive another hard blow on his stomach causing him to cough up blood.The latter then lift his fist ready for another punch but Jungkook manage to get up on time.He grab the elder's fist and do the head lock.Then come another boy choking him from behind.His grip slipped and Baekhyun punch his stomach for the second time.He can't move since someone is holding him now.He then lower his body and grab whoever is behind him throwing the person to the ground.Thanks to the taekwondo class he attended since last year.He used his long legs to do a spin kick and send them both to the ground.The hallway becomes chaos and another members joined the fight making it worst.Jungkook is now laying in the hallway half-concious.It is five against one and he is not their match.

He can see someone running toward him and the person keeps talking to him.But all he can hear is a ringing sound and he can't catch even one word."You're so noisy" he said hoping that will shut whoever is talking to him now.The pain in his left side is unbearable and he can feel someone is lifting him up."Aah.." he groaned."I'm sorry.Just hold on okay?" the other support him by his waist and walking towards the school clinic.Jungkook closed his eyes to subside the pain and his knees suddenly giving up making him passed out because of too much pain.

Taehyung is walking by his side and worried plastered on his face.He can't feel the younger's pain right now but seeing his mate like that is enough to make him hurt.Taehyung desperately wants to become a human right now to treat Jungkook's wound.

Jungkook is lying on the hospital bed.He was transfered to the hospital because the school's clinic is lack of equipment.He have bruises on his left cheek and he looks really pale.Taehyung never left his gaze from the boy.Suddenly the door opens and two doctors coming with a file on their hand.He is checking the patient and taking his body temperature."39.4 degree.Wow,he's burning up" one of the doctor says.Taehyung take a look at the temperature reading and cover his mouth.He somehow forgot that the younger is having a high fever since yesterday.

Jungkook groaned and opens his eyes slowly.All he can see is white and he's totally not in his room.He try to get up and suddenly a sharp pain shot on his left side."Be careful.You have several broken ribs" he jumped on his bed hearing the sudden voice."Let me help you up.What do you need?" The boy smiles showing his deep dimple."What happened?" Jungkook seems lost."You're in a fight yesterday.A huge one.You don't remember?" Namjoon look worried."Ah,i remember" Jungkook rub the back of his neck."By the way the spin kick was awesome.It is like kill two birds with one stone.Where'd you learned that?" "Uh,i take taekwondo lesson since last year." Jungkook said shyly."We didn't get to introduce ourself properly last time" Namjoon extends his hand while smiling "I'm Namjoon." Jungkook smiles and introduce himself "I'm Jungkook and thank you.Sorry for being rude last time" Namjoon smiled."It's okay".Taehyung smiles at the scene.

Jungkook is allowed to go home today and Namjoon offer to send him home since he needs help with the casted leg.Yes,besides broken ribs he also broke his right leg.Jungkook waves at Namjoon after muttered a small 'thank you' to the elder.Jungkook is struggling to open the door carrying his bag pack on his left hand and crutches on his right hand."Oh,let me help you" Taehyung said.Jungkook was about to twist the door knob but the door opened itself.Jungkook stay still with his mouth wide open and walking inside slowly scared if someone might pop out behind the door.

He plopped down on the couch and heave a sigh."Oh great,i forgot to turn on the light" as on cue,the lights switched on on it's own.Jungkook look around and holding his crutches close to him."No matter who you are,show yourself" Jungkook can feel his leg shaking.Taehyung chuckles at the cute reaction.He decided to play around and tease the younger.Jungkook can feel someone is breathing on his neck and when he was about to turn around,someone smack him on the back of his head."Okay,just stop playing around and reveal yourself" he try to sound manly but his voice is shaking."You sure?" Jungkook swear he heard that deep voice replied to him.Taehyung can't help but to laugh at the younger's face expression.A fit of laughter can be heard across the living room and that makes Jungkook shiver.

"This is fun" Taehyung sit in front of the shaking boy on the couch.