Vkook vs Yoonmin

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Yah,Min Yoongi.Be careful.You might hurt him" Jimin smack the elder's head when Yoongi accidentally bump into Taehyung's back making the poor boy stumble.

"Oh my god Namjoon walk slowly can you?He broke his foot remember?" Jin yell at the younger.

"Okay..okay sorry.I forgot ok?" Namjoon walk slowly and gives an apologetic smile to Taehyung.He then help the younger to stand up straight before supporting him by his waist.

"I'm sorry Tae.Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.You guys are just overreacting" Taehyung chuckles.They walk to the lobby to settle Taehyung discharge.

"Actually you don't have to do this hyung.I have this to help me walking.I don't want to burden you" Taehyung points to the crutches he's holding.

"It's okay Tae.Besides,you're going faster with my help.That crutches are not helping.You don't want to overwork your foot right?" Namjoon smiles showing his dimple and Taehyung nod his head smiling.

"Yoongi you help Taehyung with the meds and Hoseok come with me.I'll get the car ready and Namjoon.Be careful with that kid.Where is Jungkook?What takes him so long?"

"I'm here guys.Sorry i'm late.The nurse won't stop flirting with me and she keep asking for my contact number.I have to run all the way here" Jungkook panting with Taehyung's back pack full with his clothes.

"Yeah..yeah..whatever" Yoongi rolls his eyes and the others chuckle at the two.

"So,shall we go now?Taehyung is tired" Jimin said and they all nod in unison.

*At Jungkook's house*


"Jungkook,can we stay the night?" Jimin ask the younger and blink his eyes several time.

"Not a chance Jimin.Give that poor kid a break.Leave them alone" Yoongi pull Jimin's collar and they all wave goodbye to both Jungkook and Taehyung before leaving.

"We will come back tomorrow okay?So take care.Jungkookie,take good care of your hyung" Namjoon said and Jungkook nod his head smiling.

"Don't worry hyung.Tae hyung is in a good hand.No need to worry" Jungkook smiles showing his bunny teeth and wink at Taehyung.

"Alright,we leaving now.Goodbye" Jin and Hoseok wave at them before disappearing as well.

"So hyung.You want to shower or you want to eat first?" Jungkook clap his hand and Taehyung rub his chin thinking hard before answering.

"I want you"

"Huh?Me?" Jungkook widen his eyes in surprise and he blink his eyes several times.

"Yeah,you" Taehyung smirk and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Stop it hyung.You're going to shower.That's final" Jungkook fold his hand and Taehyung tilt his head.

"Okay.With one condition" Taehyung grins and Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

"What?"

"You" Taehyung points to Jungkook.

"...and i will shower together" Taehyung's smirk grew wider and Jungkook blush but try to keep his poker face on.He can't let Taehyung win this time.

Don't blush

Don't blush

"You're blushing.So it's a yes?" Taehyung fold his arm but he forgot that he broke it.

"Aahh.."

"Did you knock your head too hard hyung?" Jungkook tease try to hide his red cheeks.

"No.Why?" Taehyung tilt his head with a blank face.

"Yeah,confirmed.You do knocked your head too hard.First you're try to look cool then you're back to yourself.Being dumb" Jungkook said and he cover his mouth almost immediately.

"You called me dumb?" Taehyung narrow his eyes and Jungkook wave his hands.

"Uh...no?"

"Jungkookie called Taetae hyung dumb!" Taehyung sobs and Jungkook starts to panic.

"Hyung...i...didn't m-mean to..." Jungkook stuttered try to calm his hyung but Taehyung push his hand away from him.

"Hyung...i'm sorry.I didn't mean to call you dumb.Gosh why are you like this?You scared me!" Jungkook lift Taehyung's chin to face him and wipe the elder's tears but suddenly Taehyung laughing makes Jungkook jump in surprise.

"You should've seen your face.That was priceless" Taehyung wipes his tears and Jungkook frown.

"Silly Tae hyung!I hate you!" Jungkook punch Taehyung's chest playfully but end up puching too hard makes Taehyung cough.Jungkook feels bad and he rubs Taehyung's chest gently.

"Oh my god.I'm so sorry.I was just playing but i just punched you for real.I'm so so sorry hyung.Are you okay?" Jungkook is busy rubbing the elder's chest and then he realized his act.He try to pull away but Taehyung press their hands together to his left chest where the heart is located.Jungkook can feel Taehyung's heart is beating so fast against his palm and Taehyung is staring at him intensely.

"Can you feel it?My heart beats so fast right now.What have you done to me Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung face looks serious and Jungkook is waiting for the elder to laugh and said 'Just kidding' but no.This hyung is serious and that makes Jungkook's heart beats fast that it can jump out of his ribcage any moment.Taehyung pulls Jungkook closer to him and he leans closer to the younger.Jungkook close his eyes and so does Taehyung.He tilt his head a little and start to seal their lips together.Taehyung caress the back of the younger's neck makes the younger let out a small moan.Jungkook can feel Taehyung's smirk against his lips and teasing the younger with his tongue.Jungkook opens his mouth a little and Taehyung takes the signal as a yes and he slid his tongue into Jungkook's hot cavern.It tastes sweet and the kiss getting more passionate when Taehyung starts to rub Jungkook's inner thigh gently.

"Don't test me hyung"

"Test what?" Taehyung whisper with his deep voice and he smirk sending chill down to Jungkook's spine.This time Jungkook really can't handle his hormone anymore.He pushed Taehyung harshly on the couch and the elder yelp because of the sudden action.

Jungkook is now on top of the elder and whisper into Taehyung's ear.

"You turned me into a beast and you're going to regret it" Jungkook smirk and he is turning into someone else.He's not Jungkook anymore.The man on top of Taehyung right now is not an innocent Jungkook he used to know.He has turned upside down.Jungkook plays with Taehyung's hair and kiss the elder's neck down to his chest.Taehyung moans but he covers his mouth immediately blushing madly and Jungkook remove his sweater throwing it across the living room.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung ask nervously.

"It's getting hot here.You should remove yours as well" Jungkook smirk try to remove Taehyung's cloth but he accidentally put a pressure on Taehyung's broken arm making the elder scream in pain.

"Oh shoot...i'm sorry i'm sorry" Jungkook pull Taehyung so the elder can sit on the couch.Taehyung wince in pain and Jungkook feels bad for hurting his hyung.He somehow forgot that the elder just got out from the hospital.Damn his stupid hormone.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jungkook ask worriedly and Taehyung nod his head.

"I'm okay"

"Let's get you clean up and i'll make us dinner"

"Oh no no.You're going to burn this house.You're not allowed to be in the kitchen remember?"

"So,are we going to starve ourselves to death?" Taehyung shakes his head.

"Nope,i'll cook" Taehyung said proudly nodding his head.

"Are you kidding?You not just going to burn this house but the entire resident.Let's just order pizza" Jungkook suggest and Taehyung rub his chin thinking before smiling.

"Sounds great"

***

 

"Yoongi,stop it.You're going to kill him!" Jimin is pulling Yoongi from strangling Namjoon to death.

 

"I don't care" Yoongi continue strangling Namjoon's neck and the younger's face turns red from lack of oxygen.

 

"Stop it hyung" Jimin pull Yoongi once again but Yoongi accidentally push Jimin a little too hard making the younger fell on his .Hoseok try to save Namjoon by jumping onto Yoongi's back but end up fall on his face.

 

"Jin hyuuuung help!" Jimin screaming fo Jin's help not knowing what to do anymore.

 

"Yah yah yah!" Jin runs towards the two who's trying to strangle each other.Yoongi is sitting on Namjoon's stomach smacking his head continuously.

 

"What is wrong with you guys?" Jin is now glaring at the two and manage to pull Namjoon on time before Yoongi murder him.

 

"Ask this kid over here.What he have done to my laptop" Yoongi said gritting his teeth.

 

"Namjoon?" Jin is looking at the younger demanding an answer why Yoongi is so furious right now.

 

"I just borrow his laptop" Namjoon said slowly lowering his head.

 

"Yeah,he just borrowed it to open that site and my laptop is out because of the viruses or whatsoever.All my songs are now gone and i have to redo it once again.And so does my report that i have to submit tomorrow." Yoongi yell in annoyance.

 

"What,seriously Namjoon?You promised!" Now it is Jin's turn to yell.Namjoon shrink in his seat while both Jimin and Hoseok shake their head before leaving to continue with their game.

 

"So?" Yoongi finally breaks the silent still annoyed.

 

"Namjoon,you help Yoongi with his report and about your laptop,i'll figure it out later okay?" Jin gives an apologetic smile to Yoongi and glaring at Namjoon.

 

"Alright..alright.My bad" Namjoon give up and help Yoongi with his report.

 

"So,what are we waiting for?Let's start writing my report.Wait,you start writing since you ruined it.I'll be sleeping in my room.Call me if you ever need anything" Yoongi walk to his room without looking back.

 

Namjoon sigh and he starts making the report using his laptop.

 

"Hey Yoongi hyung" Jimin said lying on the bed.Yoongi startled and rub his chest while Jimin smirk.

 

"What are you trying to do?And what with that smirk? "

 

"I want to cuddle.Come here quick" Jimin his lips.

 

"Are you high Park Jimin?Because i don't think you're on your right mind"


"Nope,i'm completely fine." Jimin nod his head confident with his answer.He is now looking at Yoongi with full of hope the elder will say yes.
Silent

"Yoongi?"


No respond

"Hyung"

"Yes?"

"Nevermind.Just forget it.I'm sorry" Jimin get up from the bed ready to leave but Yoongi push Jimin harshly making the younger lying flat on his back.Jimin widen his eyes when Yoongi smirk.

"H-hyung"

"This is what you want earlier remember?I will grant your wish" now it's Yoongi turn to his lips.

"I was just teasing" Jimin stuttered.

"Well,too bad.I often take things seriously" Yoongi leans closer and Jimin swear he can feel the elder's hot breath against his neck.

Jimin can't breathe properly and his face feels hot.Hotter than the summer.Jimin tries to get up but Yoongi climb on his stomach and starts to take off his jacket.

"It's hot in here don't you think?Why don't you take off your shirt,babe?"

Okay this is too scary

Jimin thinks but it's too late.Yoongi already strip him and rub his neck down to his back making Jimin whimper.Yoongi decides to tease the younger by his earlobe and starts to Jimin's neck.
He quickly cover his mouth and Yoongi shakes his head.

"No,i want to hear your voice.Call me daddy"
 

*it's been a long time i haven't update this atory.i somehow forgot that i'm writing this fanfic.lol.just kidding..