Jealous Maknae

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Finally i can eat now.Ah,so hungry" said Jungkook walking alone in the hallway heading towards his locker.He is holding bunch of books on both his hands struggling to walk pass the crowd.

"Can't they see i need some help here?" He cursed and finally made it to his locker.When he tries to open his locker,the books slipped from his hand and fell to the ground."Aish..really" he crouch down to pick up the book and suddenly someone step on it."What the..." Jungkook looks up and see Jackson is smirking at him.Jackson is famous among girls because of his playboy image and boyfriend material?I don't know what is so boyfriend about him.

Jungkook roll his eyes.He knows Jackson as one of the famous bully in his school beside Baekhyun of course.And the main target is him.

"What do you want Jackson?" Jungkook sigh.

"Nothing.Just to say hello and to see how are you doing without your beloved hyungs" there he goes with that stupid smirk on his face again.

"I'm doing well.Thanks for your concern" Jungkook grab the books and shove them inside his locker.Jungkook closed his locker ready to leave but Jackson stop him by grabbing his wrist.

"Leaving already?" Jackson says tightening his grip on Jungkook's wrist.Jungkook wince in pain and Jackson is still smiling at him like nothing happened.He grab Jungkook's shirt and push him roughly to his locker.Jungkook shut his eyes because his back hurts so bad.The hallway turns quiet as the crowds were looking at the two.

"You should show some respect.I'm your sunbae if you don't know" Jackson said lifting his hand ready to throw a punch.Jungkook close his eyes ready for the blow but it never come.

"Leave that kid alone Jackson.You never learn don't you?" A voice said and Jungkook know that voice well.He opens his eyes slowly and see Namjoon is standing in front of them holding Jackson's hand preventing him to punch Jungkook.

"Oh Namjoonie.Long time no see" Jackson said try to hug Namjoon but was rejected by him.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said and Namjoon pull the younger closer to his side.

"What are you now Namjoon?A bodyguard?Oh wait,are you his boyfriend?" Jackson laugh loudly and Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Listen.If you lay a finger on him again,you know what will happen" Namjoon warn and Jungkook can see the other's face turns pale.This time it is Namjoon's turn to smirk.Jackson grab his bagpack and turn away leaving the two.

Namjoon turns to his side seeing Jungkook keep his eyes on the floor."Are you okay?Does he hurt you?" Namjoon ask and Jungkook shake his head."I'm fine hyung.Do you know him?" Jungkook ask walking beside his hyung.

"I know him since kindergaten.We used to be close before but he becomes a jerk.He kinda chose the wrong friends and he starts bully other kids at our school" Namjoon explains and  Jungkook mouth form an 'O' shape before nodding.

Jungkook is walking to the cafeteria with Namjoon beside him.He is looking for someone and found his favorite hyung sitting with the others laughing.He also can see someone with brown hair is sitting beside Taehyung.

Hey,it's my seat!

Jungkook frown a little seeing his hyung laughing happily beside the said guy.He approach them and sit beside Jimin hoping Taehyung will pat his head like always asking what he wants to eat.Asking if he is doing okay and care for him like always did but no.Taehyung is chatting happily and don't care to greet him.

'He doesn't even look at me!' Thinks Jungkook and his mood is going down the hill right now.

"Oh really?That's good to hear.Can i join you Minho hyung?" Taehyung is giving his eye smile and that 'Minho hyung' ruffles Taehyung's hair.

"Of course you can darling".

'Darling?What the hell was that?Did he just call his Tae hyung darling?' Jungkook is taking a deep breath and fake a smile.

They keep chatting and laughing don't care about their surrounding.Taehyung put his hand on Minho's shoulder and they sit way too close to each other.Jungkook is now glaring at Taehyung but his hyung just act like he doesn't see him at all.

"You're going to get it hyung.You want to play it that way huh?" Jungkook whisper while gritting his teeth.

Suddenly Jin clears his throat and all eyes on him."So,Tae.Care to introduce your new friend to us?"

"Oh i'm sorry.This is Minho hyung.He's my new friend and he'll be staying with me and Jungkook after this" Taehyung grins and Jungkook can't believe his ears.

First,Taehyung is suddenly ignoring him completely without any reason.Second,he is inviting a stranger to stay with them without talking to him first and third,he doesn't like this Minho kid.This is too much.

Jungkook stands up and grab his bagpack storming out from the cafeteria.Jin and Taehyung exchange look and bumping their fist smiling in satisfactory.

"That stupid hyung is ignoring me for that Minho kid.Just wait hyung,just wait.I'm going to boil that kid to death.How dare he touch my Taehyung hyung.You want to stay at my place huh?Let's see if you can survive for one day" he cursed while stomping his feet and smile a little imagining he boiling Minho in their bath tub.

"Did you just say my Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook widen his eyes and stop on his track.Did he really said that earlier?And his eyes got double widen when he realize it was Taehyung's voice.

Taehyung grab Jungkook's wrist and spin him around facing him."Jungkook-ah,what's wrong?" Taehyung ask lifting the younger's chin to look at him.

"You want to know what is wrong?" Taehyung nod his head slowly and tilt his head a little.

"Why don't you ask your Minho hyung?Maybe you will found out what is wrong with me" Jungkook said and Taehyung starts laughing.Jungkook scoff and turn away to leave.

"Wait,Are you jealous Kookie?That's why you left?" Taehyung smirks and Jungkook stop walking.His face feels hot even the weather is quiet windy today.

Taehyung continues "By the way,i'm not going home today because i'm going on a date with Minho hyung" Taehyung said trying so hard not to laugh in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns and shrug it away before shouting "Have fun then.I don't care!" He said walking to his house.

"How could Tae hyung leave me here for a date.He never leave me alone" Jungkook said hugging his knees.The elder just went for his 'date' for only 2 hours but Jungkook feels so empty.But the truth is Taehyung never leave the younger alone.He is watching for him from across the road inside Jin's car together with Yoongi,Namjoon,Hoseok and Jimin.

"Hyung,go away.I can't breathe" Jimin said pushing Hoseok and Yoongi grunted.

"I don't know why i agreed to this stupid idea in the first place" said Yoongi.

"Maybe i should call Jimin hyung or Hobi hyung to come here.It will be less lonely" Jungkook said making a phone call.

"Oh it's Jungkookie.Should i answer it?" Jimin said staring at his phone.

"No,just ignore it" Taehyung said and Jimin shove his phone inside his pocket.

He called Jimin,Hoseok,Yoongi and even Namjoon but no one pick up his call."Are they ignoring me too?" He sigh and sit on the couch watching television.Suddenly the lights went off and Jungkook sit on the couch hugging his knees quietly.The whole house is now dark and Jungkook can't see anything.He tries to reach for his phone but he can't find it everywhere.He starts to panic and he feels so scared without his hyung beside him to calm him down.He starts to cry and keep calling his hyung praying he would appear next to him.  

"Tae hyung.I'm scared" he said sobbing on the couch alone.He hates darkness and he feels the room getting smaller.What if a hand suddenly appear from under the couch and drag him to the place where nobody can found him?

"Tae hyung" he sniffles and is lying on the couch in foetal position waiting for someone to save him.

Suddenly the lights turns on and Jungkook can feel someone tap his shoulder.He opens his eyes and...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" all six of them singing and Jimin is holding a cake on his hand.

Jungkook cries even louder and Taehyung chuckles at the maknae patting his head like he always does when the younger is crying.

"Yah,you should be happy we are celebrating your birthday not cry" Yoongi said.

"Now make a wish" Jimin hand the cake to Jungkook and he blows the candle with his eyes closed.

Taehyung wipes the tears on Jungkook's cheeks and was hit by the younger on his chest."Bad hyung.Bad hyung" Taehyung laughing and Jungkook slice the cake.

"Whose idea is this?" Jungkook ask and Jimin pointed to the couch.Jungkook looks at the pointed direction and saw Taehyung is sleeping soundly on the couch.

"He just laughing like crazy just now.How can he fell asleep that fast?" Jungkook ask and Jin interrupt."He ask me to teach him how to bake a cake and he doesn't sleep at all just to finish this cake" he said pointing to the cake in front of them.

"Aww,,what a sweetheart" Jimin said holding his chest and Jungkook went to the sleeping Taehyung on the couch who's snoring lightly.He kiss the elder on his forehead before saying a small 'thank you' to him.He can see Taehyung stir in his sleep and is smiling a little.

**kyaa..my heartue.am i weird for fangirling over my own story?**