Who Are You?

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook wakes up in the middle of the night because of the noise coming from downstairs.He looks up at the clock hanging on the wall showing 2 a.m.

"What was that noise?" He mumbles and widen his eyes.What if it's a thieft or a serial killer sent to kill him?He shakes his head and try to wake his hyung.

"Hyung..hyung wake up" but no response.He is too scared to turn on the light.He just use his phone as a torchlight and remembers a baseball bat under his bed.He keeps it there just in case of emergency.

"What should i do?What if there's more than one thieves?" He takes a deep breath and walks slowly downstairs with the bat in his hand.He carefully steps on the staircase not making any sound.
"It's okay Jungkook.If you die,at least you die protecting your property".

He walks slowly towards the noise coming from the kitchen.The kitchen was dark and he can't see anything.'Of course it's dark idiot!That is why we call them as thieft' he facepalm.He tighten the grip on the bat he's holding.He can see someone is standing at the kitchen counter from the source of light coming from the street lamp post.He swing the bat as hard as he could and the guy fell to the ground.He nudge the guy using his foot and sigh in relieve when he didn't move.

'I must have hit him too hard to knock him down' he thinks.He finally have the courage to turn on the light and approaching the said guy slowly.He covers his mouth and his eyes are as big as an owl's.

"Oh my gosh.Tae hyung!" The guilt rushed to him seeing Taehyung lying on the floor unconcious.He shake his hyung to wake him up but fail.

"What have i done?" He grip his hair and bit his lip.He then carry Taehyung bridal style and place him on his bed.

"Hyung is going to kill me after he wakes up.What should i do?I just have to wait for him to wakes up right?Right?" He starts to panic as he is pacing back and forth.Suddenly Taehyung groans and opens his eyes slowly.Jungkook just standing there awkwardly not making a move at all.He even hold his breath.

'Calm down Jungkook.Just stay still.Maybe he won't notice you here' Jungkook thinks and Taehyung holding his head. "Ah my head" It is aching badly and his vision is a bit blurry.He then notice Jungkook standing in front of him awkwardly.

"Uh hi?" Jungkook said waving at Taehyung try to look normal but to his surprise,Taehyung wave back at him."Hi"

'He's not mad?' Jungkook thinks and when he's about to sigh in relieve,his heart stop when Taehyung suddenly ask "Who am i?And who are you?" Taehyung ask with his innocent face.

'Do i hit him too hard?Have he lost his memory?' Jungkook starts to panic meanwhile Taehyung still staring at him demanding an answer.

"Hyung...are you okay?" Jungkook asking with concern in his voice.He feels bad for hitting him so hard.Well,it's his fault anyway.

"Where am i?My head hurts so much.What happened?" Jungkook becomes more panic right now because Taehyung keeps asking him question and he don't know how to answer.

"Hyung,don't do this.It's not funny" he said with shaky voice.

"Do what?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook is on his knees now.

"Hyung please stop.I'm so sorry.I admit it i hit you just now but it was an accident.I thought you're a thieft or something.It is you fault anyway.Why are you not turning on the lights?I'm so so sorry.Please don't lose your memory" Jungkook is apologizing and on his knees crying.

Suddenly Taehyung starts laughing like crazy.Jungkook frown.Great first he lost his memory and now he's going crazy.This is all your fault Jeon Jungkook.He stands up quickly and wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist hugging him tight.

"Please hyung.Don't go crazy.I still need you and please don't leave me"

"Stop being overdramatic you idiot.You deserved it for hitting me that hard.I think my skull cracked" Taehyung said holding his head.

"Well it's your fault.Why did you sneak into the kitchen like that?You should've turn the light on and i wouldn't mistaken you as a thieft.Pftt" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"It's because i'm starving.I can't sleep because i was too hungry and don't care to turn on the light" Taehyung explain.

"Do you have cat eyes?You can see in the dark or what?" Jungkook ask in disbelief and Taehyung shrug his shoulder.

"You're weird hyung and don't think because you surprised me with birthday party earlier i already forgive you.I'm still mad at you just in case you don't know" Jungkook fold his hand and turn the other way.

"Mad because of what exactly?" Taehyung tease wiggling his eyebrows.Then Jungkook starts yelling like a girlfriend on her period.

"I don't know why you ignore me today without any reason and the most important thing is i hate that boy named Minho.He touched you here and there but you seems to like it i see.He even call you darling!You look so happy with him and don't care to look at me or greet me like always.How dare he touch my Tae hyung and i was just jealo..." then Jungkook covers his mouth at the last part.His face automatically turns red and he slap his mouth repeatedly."Stupid mouth.." 

"I see..So you just tell me the truth that you're jealous over Minho hyung and you even claim me as yours by calling me 'my Tae hyung' " Taehyung is grinning and that didn't help with Jungkook's blushing.

"What?I didn't say that!It is fine just go with him.Don't care about me anymore.He needs you more than me.Just go!" Jungkook change the topic and Taehyung decides to tease the younger.

"Oh really?Fine" Taehyung smirked and Jungkook stomp his feet getting out of Taehyung's room "Fine!"

Taehyung shakes his head and smiling.Does Jungkook really get jealous?If he really does,it means the chance for him to say 'yes' to his confession is high.

***

"Would you stop staring at me hyung?" Jimin ask raising his eyebrows.

"Nope" Yoongi showing his gummy smile and Jimin stop eating.

"You look like a creep hyung so you better stop" Jimin said and suddenly Yoongi pinch both his cheeks.

"I love your chubby cheeks and it looks like a mochi.I can't help to pinch it".

"Ah hyung it hurts!" Jimin said hitting Yoongi's hand.

"Alright i have a new nickname for you.From now on i will call you mochi" 

"What?No,it's weird and embarrasing.Calling me mochi everywhere.I also have my reputation hyung" 

"No,actually it's kind of cute you know?" Yoongi said pinching Jimin's cheek one more time.Jungkook is about to sit beside Jimin but leave immediately after giving a death glare at Taehyung.

"Yo,what's with Jungkook?Is he avoiding you?" Hoseok asking Taehyung who's sitting in front of him.

"Yeah,i see it too" Namjoon added.

"He's mad at me because of yesterday" Taehyung said sipping juice from his glass.

"Yesterday?" Jimin interrupt receiving a nod from Taehyung.

"Ah,i get it.He's jealous over Minho right?So does this means he likes you too Tae?" Jimin ask.

"I don't know" Taehyung said and Jin interrupt "It is obvious he likes you too.He looks really upset yesterday when Minho call you darling and i guess he can't take it anymore.That's why he left.Guess it works"

***

"I lost my appetite already.Urgh" Jungkook stomp his feet and end up standing in front of the school library's door.

"Maybe i can free my mind by reading." He takes off his shoes and walks into the library.He is searching for an interesting book to read on the shelf but something caught his attention.

Angel Amongst Us

"Interesting" he said taking out the book from it's place and find a place to sit.The book is about 2 inches thick but he decides to just read it randomly.He is browsing the books and stop on this page titled "Guardian Angels"

He starts digging through the book because he is so curious about it.

"A guardian angel is an angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group, kingdom, or country.Guardian angels serve to protect whichever person God assigns them to,and present prayer to God on that person's behalf.

Angels are not bound by a material body like we are and so they can move super fast, the speed of “thought”…much faster than Superman. So if you ask your Guardian Angel to help someone else out, they will be back at your side before you realize.

Guardian angels may look so much like human beings when they’re on missions to protect people that the people they’re helping may not even know they’re in the presence of angels."

Then he browsing through the frequently asked question section about people who curious about their guardian angel :

Do I have a guardian angel? Yes, every human being has a guardian angel.

Was my angel someone else’s guardian before mine? Probably not. Every human being receives one angel.

Did my guardian angel know me before I was born? Yes. Not only by a natural angelic knowledge, but also by a special knowledge given by God – your angel has known you from the moment of his entrance into heaven after his creation.

Is my guardian with me always? Yes, your angel always watches over you because God always guides you with his providence. 

Can my guardian angel work with other guardian angels to accomplish something great? Yes, indeed. Padre Pio regularly sent his guardian angel to work with other’s angels. The angels rejoice to work together for our greater good.

 ~Source from wiki~

Then he remembers Taehyung.Almost all the traits are match his hyung.He will always be by his side when he's in danger.He knows everything about him.He never leave him alone and is overprotective.

"Guardian angels may look so much like human beings when they’re on missions to protect people that the people they’re helping may not even know they’re in the presence of angels."

"Angels on mission?What does this mean?"

"Is Taehyung hyung really mean it when he said he's my guardian angel?"

**Uh oh..better watch out Tae.Jungkook will found out about you sooner or later**