Taehyung hyung

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Thank you Taehyung-sshi.If you didn't save me i might be dead by now" Jungkook brushed his pants and held his chest.His heart is beating fast because of too shock and thank god this guy pull him away from the street on time.

"Yeah,that was close.You should be careful next time and don't listen to the music when you're walking outside.You might not aware of your surrounding" Jungkook can see the other is worried about him even they just met minutes ago."Yeah,i should be careful next time" Jungkook is smiling sheepishly while rubbing his nape.Taehyung had the urge to hug the younger.He almost lost him again and won't let that happen as long as he's by his side.

"I have to go now.It's getting late.I think you should go home too" Jungkook turn away to leave but he stopped seeing the other's face fell."I have nowhere to go" Taehyung whisper but Jungkook still can hear him.The sky is getting dark and he don't have a heart to just leave him there after he saved his life."You can come with me if you don't mind" he smiles at the black haired boy but he still keep his head down."It's my gratitude for saving my life today" Jungkook can see Taehyung's face lit up but he still looks hesitate."It's okay.Come on.It's getting dark." "Are you sure?" Taehyung asked."Yes please"

Taehyung is walking behind Jungkook so he can guard him from behind and front as well.At least that's what he can do to keep the boy safe.Jungkook stop walking and turn his head towards Taehyung."Why are you walking behind me and not on my side?" "Uh nothing.Where is your house?" Taehyung asked from Jungkook's side to break the silence even he already knew where the younger lives."We almost there"
"Taehyung-sshi,are you new?Because i never see you here before" Taehyung gulp nervously.He doesn't expect Jungkook will suddenly ask him the question."Ah yes.I'm new here that's why i'm kinda lost" Taehyung's voice is shaking because he is lying for the first time.

Sorry Jungkook.

"Oh i see but don't worry.I'll help you Taehyung-sshi"

"Hyung" Taehyung suddenly blurted.

"Huh?" Jungkook looks confused.

"Just call me hyung." Taehyung's face is red because of embarrassment.They just met 15 minutes ago and he already asked the younger to call him hyung.He can see Jungkook is getting uncomfortable at the sudden request and Taehyung quickly apologize."I mean Taehyung hyung because i'm older than you.Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable".Jungkook starts to loosen up a bit and nod his head.

How does he knows i'm younger than him? Jungkook thinks but smile anyway "Ne,Taehyung hyung".Taehyung sighed in relief and Jungkook stopped walking."We're here.Come hyung."

Taehyung standing awkwardly in front of the huge mahogany door.He just standing there and looks like deep in thought.Jungkook snap his finger at the elder makes him jumped a bit."Are you okay?Why don't you come in?It's cold outside" "Oh sorry" Jungkook just shake his head at his weird behavior.Taehyung has few things running through his head.Will he be able to control his feeling and can he protect the younger till the end?Is he ready?

Jungkook is walking towards the kitchen but stop seeing Taehyung is sitting on the couch staring blankly at nothing."Hyung,you're not going to have a shower first?You look tired." Taehyung snap his head looking at Jungkook.He is wearing a red silk pajama (like the one they used at hotel) and his collarbones are exposed .His hair is still wet making him looks hot and innocent at the same time."Shower?" "Yes,i'll get you a towel and clean clothes for you.Wait here." Jungkook come back with a white towel and clothes in his hand."Here,go clean yourself and don't do that again" Taehyung stare blankly at Jungkook "Do what?" "That face" Jungkook is pointing at Taehyung's blank face while chuckling."Sorry,i just can't control it" Taehyung blushed and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Taehyung can hear the clanking sound and some cursing from downstairs.He head to the kitchen seeing Jungkook is trying to make a dinner for them but end up burning them up.The kitchen was a total mess.Jungkook realized the other is watching him and he sighed."I'm trying to make us dinner but cooking is really not my thing" He dumped all the cooking ware into the sink giving up on his burnt sandwich.Taehyung chuckles and shake his head already know about Jungkook's cooking skill.The younger always have take out food or ramyun for dinner."That's okay.You can ask Jin hyung to teach you how to cook" Taehyung realized what have he said and bite his stupid tongue."Wait,do you know Jin hyung?And how do you know he can cook?" Jungkook looks confusedly at Taehyung demanding the answer."Did i said Jin hyung?I think you just misheard it.I said 'hyung can teach you how to cook' " Taehyung laughed nervously and yes he lied for the second time and he feel bad about it. "Oh maybe you're right.I might just misheard it" Jungkook try to buy it but he sure he heard it right and clear.He just shrugged it and call for delivery to fill their grumbling stomach.

They are eating silently but Jungkook starts to asking Taehyung about his personal life."Hyung,you said you are new here right?" "Yes,why?" "But where do you live exactly?I mean are you living with your family or what?" Jungkook is looking directly at Taehyung.He can see the other stop eating and his face looks so burden."It's okay if you don't want to answer it.I'm so sorry for asking" Jungkook regrets it for asking the elder about his personal life."It's okay Jungkook.I have no family.I live on my own since this place is new for me,i don't know where to go until you brought me here.Thank you Jungkook-ah" Taehyung smiles at the boy in front of him."Just stay here then.I have no one too and sometimes i feel so lonely here." Taehyung smiles.He feel relief because the younger can accept and starts to trust him even they just met.Maybe this is a good start for both of them.