The Punishments

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung open his eyes slowly and looking at the surrounding.The bed feels so comfortable and the room feels a bit warm than usual.
Wait,this is not my room.Thinks Taehyung.Then he remembered he is arguing with Jungkook last night because the younger insist on taking care of him.He feels something cold on his forehead.He picks it up turns out to be a wet towel.He blinks his eyes multiple times to adjust his sight and he squints his eyes.He saw someone standing at the corner of the room.He rubs his eyes several times only to found no one there.Taehyung frowned and shakes his head."This is must be the medication effect" he said."Hyung,you're awake!" Jungkook poked his head from outside the room and sat beside Taehyung on his bed."You were outside?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gave him a weird look."Yeah,i just finished making us breakfast.Why?"

I thought it was Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns when he hears no reply from the other."Hyung,what's wrong?"."Huh?" Taehyung eyed the younger and Jungkook can't help but to feel worried."Hyung,are you okay?You scared me" Jungkook tapped the elder's shoulder.Taehyung shakes his head and smiles at Jungkook."I'm fine Kookie.Don't worry".Jungkook seems like not buying it but he just shrugged it off."How are you feeling hyung?" Jungkook changed the topic."I feel better now.Thanks Kookie-ah for taking care of me.Do you even sleep last night?You look tired" Taehyung can see the younger has eyebag and he looks tired.Jungkook doesn't sleep last night and Taehyung is coughing too much."It is my turn taking care of you hyung.Don't mention it.You want to have breakfast here or?" Taehyung cut Jungkook before he finish his sentence "Yah,i'm not handicap.I can walk downstairs".Jungkook chuckles and pull his hyung together with him to the kitchen.

***

"Here,carry this one" Yoongi handed Jimin about four plastic bags and walks ahead leaving the younger struggling with the bags."Really hyung?" Jimin whine carrying the plastic bags on his own."Yes,that's why you shouldn't mess with Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Bboong Bboong" Yoongi smiles proudly."What the hell was that bboongbboong?" Jimin gives Yoongi a judging look and snort."It is my famous rap line." Jimin has the blank expression on his face and Yoongi waved his hand "It doesn't matter.You don't get it anyway.It's one of my swag things"."Swag my " Jimin scoff and walks pass Yoongi while mumbling something under his breath."Yah,i can hear you!" Yoongi trailing behind Jimin and smack the younger's head while laughing like a maniac and Jimin's blood boil.(you know like what Yoongi does in BST mv)."You're going to get it hyung!" Jimin yelled but Yoongi's laugh getting louder.

"Today is so boring.Hyung,why don't we invite the others to play games here?It will be less boring" Jungkook suddenly suggest and Taehyung lift his chin from the table.They've been like that for about 20 minutes.They just staring at each other and sigh right after."Sounds good.I might die of boredom right now"."Okay,i'll call Jin hyung".Jungkook disappeared to make a call and Taehyung left alone in the living room.He is about to close his eyes when someone starts talk to him."You should be more careful." Taehyung jumped at the sudden presence and held his chest."Gosh,stop doing that hyung.You scared me".It is his co-angel looking serious and Taehyung feels a bit nervous this time."So it's you i saw earlier?I thought i'm going insane and seeing things"."You're already developed feelings towards that boy and it's getting stronger than before.I'm scared if you failed your task and end up fallen.What if they knew?".Taehyung sigh and staring blankly at nothing."I don't know hyung.At first i thought it is just a brotherly love but it's getting stronger.Like more than a brother should be but you can't control your feelings right?"."I know but you should be more careful next time.You're dead if they knew.Please remember you are no longer an angel.You should take care of yourself too and don't do dangerous thing just to protect your mate."
"But it is my job to protect and guard him Seojun hyung." (Park Seojun from Hwarang.lol)
"I know Tae but don't cross the line"
"Hyung who are you talking to?" Jungkook came from upstairs.
Taehyung startled and he see no one else there but him and Jungkook.
"Uh no one.I'm practicing my speech."
"Oh.By the way they're coming in 20 minutes."

The door bell rang several times and Taehyung get up from his seat."I'll go get it" Jungkook ran from the kitchen.
"Jungkookie..i missed you" Jimin hugged Jungkook and clinging into the younger's arm like a koala."Remember.You punishments are not over yet and i'm thinking to make it double this time" Yoongi whisper at Jimin's ear and the thoughts of being Yoongi's servant makes him shiver.Not to mention he doubled the punishments.Jimin released Jungkook's arm and pouted makes Yoongi smiles in victory.

"Jungkook,i need your help here" Jin called from the kitchen."Yes,hyung?" Jungkook went into the kitchen and sits on the counter."I can't find the salt and pepper.Where did you placed them?" Jin rummaged through the kitchen cabinet.

While Jungkook and Jin is preparing dinner,the others are playing video games and Yoongi just being Yoongi.He lay down on the couch with earphones on ignoring his surrounding.Jimin and Taehyung are planning something and giggles at their plan.Namjoon just shake his head."Hobi hyung,come here." Jimin called and Taehyung is hiding behind the door."What?" Hoseok walks towards Jimin not realizing Taehyung already hid behind the door.Taehyung jumps in front of Hoseok wearing the 'Scream' mask and Hoseok fell to the floor screaming his heart out while Jimin rolling on the floor laughing.Hoseok tries to run away but Jimin already close the door behind him.Taehyung uncover the mask and wiping his tears because of laughing too much."You should've seen your face hyung.That was priceless" said Taehyung clutching his stomach."Yeah,we should've record it instead and we can use it to black mail him." Jimin added.Realizing it was Taehyung,Hoseok gets up and try to strangle the younger and the hell breaks loose.

"Jimin" Yoongi calls from the guestroom but no response."Park Jimin!" Still no response."Park ing Jimin come here this instant or you will be sorry".

*knock*

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Having a great time huh?" Yoongi grab the younger's collar and smirk."I'm going to double the punishments and you're going to regret it" Yoongi close the door with his foot and pull Jimin closer to him taking off his cloth."Hh...hyung what are you doing?" Jimin stuttered and Yoongi's smirk grew bigger.

"Hobi hyung,can you please take my phone in my room?I forgot to bring it down" Jungkook shouted from the kitchen.Hoseok walks pass the guestroom when he hears Yoongi's voice.Sounds like a sound.

"Ah it feels so good.Yes there please" Yoongi says.

Hoseok cup his ear into the door and eavesdropping.

"But hyung i'm tired.Next time okay?I promised" Jimin whining.

"No,just a little more.I want more" Yoongi pleads."Please Jimin.I need more.

Hoseok covers his mouth and ears."No no i'm too innocent for this".Taehyung saw Hoseok is crouching and he tap the elder's shoulder."Hyung,what are you doing?" Hoseok pull Taehyung and cover the younger's mouth."Slow down idiot.They might hear us"

"Ah Jiminie.My back hurts so much.Please slow down.You're hurting me" Yoongi said wincing.

Taehyung's jaw dropped."What the hell?" Hoseok is nodding agreed with the younger."I know right?" "I thought Yoongi hyung would top." Hoseok widen his eyes and smack the younger's head."Yah,you idiot!".Taehyung smiles sheepishly and Hoseok pulls him before Yoongi and Jimin caught them."Let's go".

"Ah hyung,my hand hurts already" Jimin whined."My back hurts like hell.I think i'm getting old now.Please massage it one more time.It feels so good.And my neck too" Jimin glare at the elder and Yoongi chuckles."I'm thinking to cancel about doubling the punishments but since you refuse..."
"Alright alright" Jimin have no choice but to agreed.

"Hobi hyung,Jin hyung asked you to call the Yoonmin couple down.Dinner's ready" Namjoon said lazily from the couch.

They heard a knock only to see Hoseok and Taehyung are giggling while looking at both of Yoongi and Jimin.

"What?" Yoongi hissed.

"Nothing,just to tell you the dinner's ready." Taehyung is grinning towards Jimin while Hoseok whistling beside Taehyung.

"Pabo" Jimin left the room head to the kitchen.

 

*mianhae for the late update.i've been busy lately with moving my things to a new house.it is tiring you know?thanks for supporting me guyseu.