War Of Hormone

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Jungkook,please"
"No"
"Jungkook-ah"
"I said no"
"I'm on my knees now"
"Hyung,get up.People are looking.They might get the wrong idea" Jungkook hissed.
"No i won't.Unless you say yes" Hoseok is on his knees and people starts whispering each other.

Taehyung is looking for Jungkook at the usual park.Suddenly he sees the crowd and some of them squeal like a dying whale.What is going on?

"Omo,is he proposing to that cute boy?"

"Please say yes" one of the girls shriek and some are throwing a disgusted look.

"What is this all about?" Taehyung whisper as he pass through the crowd.His jaw drop at the scene.Hoseok is on his knees begging for Jungkook to say 'yes'.

"Is he proposing my Jungkook?" Taehyung grit his teeth and he is murdering Hoseok in his head.

What makes him went crazy when Jungkook say 'yes'

"Aish alright alright.Yes!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes and Hoseok get up on his feet hugging Jungkook.

"That's it!" 

Taehyung run as fast as he can and jump on Hoseok sending them both to the ground while strangling him.

"You back stabber!How could you do this to me" Taehyung pull Hoseok's hair makes him cry in pain.The crowd gasp "Omo,is he the cute boy's bf?This is love triangle i see".The crowd whisper and Jungkook is trying his best to stop them but get hit instead.

"Stop it you two.Ouch,how dare you hit me?" Jungkook pull Hoseok's ear and Taehyung push Jungkook's head to get him out from the mess.

"Stay out of this Jungkook.This is man to man fight" Taehyung said as he slams Hoseok's head with his elbow.

"Guys,stop it" Jungkook try to pull Taehyung from choking Hoseok to death.Then Taehyung accidentally hit Jungkook with his elbow making him fell to the ground covering his face.

Taehyung release Hoseok who is on the ground gasping for air to check on Jungkook.He get up on his feet approaching Jungkook who still covering his face.Taehyung's hands are trembling scared if he hurt his dongsaeng badly.He hesitates at first but then tap Jungkook on his shoulder lightly.

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung's voice is shaking as he try to remove Jungkook's hand from his face.

"I'm sorry.It was an accident" Taehyung can see some red liquid flowing from Jungkook's face.He swear his heart stop beating.

"Kook,please.Let me see your face.Don't scare me like that" Taehyung said almost crying.He starts to panic when Jungkook slap his hand away and start running still covering his face.

Hoseok gets up and try to catch the injured boy."This is all your fault" he said before running towards Jungkook.Taehyung grip his hair and follow them afraid if something bad happen to Jungkook.

                                             ***

"So Taehyung and Hoseok.Anything to say?" Namjoon raise his eyebrows while Jin is helping Jungkook with his bleeding nose.Namjoon is looking at Taehyung with bruise on his right cheek and cracked lips.While Hoseok have a bruise on his neck probably because of Taehyung's grip and a black eye.Both keep their heads down not knowing what how to answer the glaring leader.Namjoon knock the table twice and Hoseok jumped on his seat nudging Taehyung's side before mumbling "Taehyung attacks me first".

Namjoon grunts and change his attention to Taehyung."Well,Taehyung?"

"He try to take Jungkook away from me.He deserves it" Taehyung mumble but loud enough for all of the members to hear. "Idiot" Yoongi scoff and roll his eyes.

"What do you mean I try to take Jungkook away from you?" Hoseok now lift his head facing Taehyung who's sitting beside him.

"You propose to him in front of the crowd when you already know i have feelings for him.I thought you're my friend.How could you hyung!And guess what?He freaking said yes.Jungkook said yes!" Taehyung yell.

"So what if he said yes?" Hoseok smirk deciding to provoke Taehyung.Namjoon is looking at Jin with worried face but Jin just wave his hand and gives Namjoon an assuring smile.Namjoon sit back on his chair.This is the right time.Waiting for Taehyung to confess his feelings towards Jungkook is taking forever.

"I'm just protecting what's mine!" Taehyung said almost scream.

"What's yours?" Hoseok ask still smirking.Taehyung just accidentally confess his feelings to the younger.Not to mention,in front of the other members and of course Jungkook.Jungkook chokes on the water he's drinking and Jin pat his back.Jungkook's face went red not sure because of the choking or because of the sudden unexpe ted confession.

"Well,i didn't see that coming" Jin fakes a cough and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Finally.It's not that hard" Yoongi said with his sarcastic voice and Jimin nod his head agree with Yoongi.Jin and Hoseok are secretly high-fiving each other from under the table.Jin smiles at Hoseok and gives him an approving look whispering a 'good job'.Hoseok smiles back and mouth a 'thank you' to Jin.

"I think this is just a misunderstanding and obviously because of jealousy" Namjoon said clapping his hand while smiling at tomato man a.k.a Taehyung.

"You two!" Jin suddenly said makes Taehyung jump on his seat.

"Need to sort this out" he shot them a death glare before leaving with Jungkook.

After a minute of silence,finally Hoseok decides to start talking.

"So..you thought i'm proposing Jungkook?" Hoseok ask and Taehyung nod playing with his fingers.

"How stupid can you be" Taehyung still plays with his fingers not saying anything.Hoseok continue "Okay let me make it clear.First,i'm not proposing Jungkook who you just claim as yours.Second,the reason why i'm begging for him to say yes is because i ask him to replace Jimin as my dance partner because he caught a fever.But he refused so i have to beg him to say yes.The performance is 2 days more and i'm desperate right now.Only him can dance Jimin's part.Understand?" Hoseok can see Taehyung's face getting redder than earlier.

"Really?So what i saw earlier was a mistake?" He slowly lift his head and Hoseok reply with a nod.

"Of course silly.Why would i want to do such thing?I know you have  feelings for him.Tchh" Hoseok punch the other's shoulder lightly.

"This is embarassing.I'm sorry hyung.I'm so immature" Taehyung mumble and Hoseok pull him into a bone crashing hug.Both of them wince at the same time.

"Sorry" they said in unison.Hoseok pat the younger's head and give him a smile.

"So,are we good now hyung?" Taehyung whisper earning a nod from his hyung.

"Of course we are" 

                                           ***

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting awkwardly facing each other on the school's cafe.They just sit there silently not like they always do when they're together.Jimin nudge Jin who's sitting beside him and receive a weird look from Namjoon.Taehyung who always make peoples laugh with his jokes and the mood maker is now silent.He plays with his food and Jungkook steal a glance at his hyung while pouting.

"Ok this is weird.Tae,please say something" Jin said and Taehyung look at Jin with his famous blank face.
"Uh,Why me?" 
"I have to go to class.Don't want to be late" Jungkook suddenly said as he stand up.The other members are exchanging their look from Taehyung to Jungkook.

"But you didn't finish your breakfast yet" Namjoon said and the others nodded in agreement.

"I don't feel like eating" Jungkook answer simple before walk out from the cafe.

"Tae..." Jimin push Taehyung and he grab his bag understand what Jimin trying to say.He left the cafe and try to catch with Jungkook to make things less awkward.

What should i do?What if he hates me?

No,he won't Tae.He likes you too.

If he likes me back,why he always running away whenever we're together?

Face him and deal with it.If he don't feel the same way as you do,you can still protect him.You're his hyung and his guardian angel anyway.

Taehyung is arguing in his head.He let out a heavy sigh when he finally see Jungkook at his locker.

"Jungkook-ah" He said and Jungkook turn his head to see a sweating Taehyung standing in front of him."Yes hyung".Taehyung takes a deep breath not sure if this is the right thing to do.

"I'm sorry" he said and Jungkook frown.

"Sorry for what?" He is waiting for Taehyung answer him and his palm is sweating.Why does Taehyung apologizing to him?

"Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and this is awkward.You starts avoiding me after you know.The sudden confession i made the night before?I know things are getting awkward between us and i'm sorry once again.Just forget about what i said yesterday.I want us to be back like always again" Taehyung said try to look happy like always but Jungkook can see the sadness in his eyes.He knows Taehyung is hurting but he needs some time to think about it.

"Hyung it's okay.We're good and i need some time to think" Jungkook said sincerely and Taehyung smile.

"I understand and sorry" 

"Please stop saying you're sorry" Jungkook slang his arms on his hyung's shoulder and walk to his class.

                                          ***

The bell rings and the class for today is finally over.Jungkook is walking slowly to the school gate waiting for Taehyung.

"Where is this hyung?" He is pacing back and forth but Taehyung still not showing up.He pull out his phone and starts typing a message.

Hyung,where are you?I'm waiting here like forever.What took you so long?

Taehyung is walking towards the hallway when his phone vibrates inside his pocket.

You have one unread message

He tap the notification popped out on the screen and he almost drop his phone.Someone sent him a picture of Jungkook then his phone rings ''you have 10 seconds" and a laugh can be heard before the line went off.Where is he?He then sprint towards the school gate and sigh in relief when he saw Jungkook standing near the tree where he fell asleep while waiting for Jungkook.He run as fast as his leg can go and push Jungkook from where he's standing send them both to the ground.

A second later a truck crash the tree about two feet behind them.Jungkook cover his head and shaking because of too shock.People starts to crowding the scene and someone called an ambulance.

Jungkook startled when someone tap his shoulder and turns out to be Taehyung "Are you okay?Did you hurt anywhere?" while checking the younger.Jungkook gasp "Hyung,your head is bleeding.Let's get you treated first"

"No,it's fine.As long as you're safe,i'm fine" Taehyung said as Jungkook help him to stand up.

"Let's go home" Jungkook said supporting Taehyung's waist and walk home.