Begin

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Umma umma i want that.I want that!" Little Jungkook jumping excitedly and pointing at the ice cream truck.He is giving his umma the 'puss in boots' looks.His eyes is sparkling and pleading for his umma to say yes.Mrs Jeon just smiles and ruffles his hair."Alright,come on.That is because of your well behave today". "Yay,gomawo umma!" He kissed her cheek and drag his umma happily pickinh his ice cream.

The ride home was silent.Only the sound of the car engine and the rain drop can be heard.Mrs Jeon glanced at the back seat seeing her son's head is lolling from side to side."No wonder he's quiet" she chuckles and look to her husband giving a kiss on his cheek."What was that for honey?"
"Thank you for today" she gives the sweetest smile ever.

Mr Jeon is looking at his wife and smiling at her.He didn't notice a truck was coming from another direction and is speeding towards their car.The truck didn't showing sign of slowing down."Watch out!" Mrs jeon screaming caused Jungkook to wake up and he is rubbing his eyes confusely.The bright light is blinding his eyes and he can feel someone is embracing him to keep him safe.

Mr Jeon hit the brake but it is too late.The road is slippery because of the rain and their car hit the railing causing the truck to hit their car.Jungkook can feel everything is turning upside down and the impact caused him to flew out of the car.He just laying there helplessly and he can't move.Everything is hurt.He saw his umma crawling from inside the car before the car exploded in front of his eyes.Jungkook cover his head and he can see someone is standing in the middle of the road looking directly to him.He can't see clearly because of the blood flowing down from his head.

"Ummaaa!" Jungkook is now sweating and panting heavily.He can't breathe and the room is spinning.It is suffocating him.Tears start forming in his eyes.He get up from his bed and hugging his knees while gripping his hair.It's the dream..again.The accident happened almost 10 years ago but it is still fresh in his memory.

Jungkook is now 16 and he lives alone.The hospital try to send him to the orphanage but he ran away and threatens them to jump off the hospital roof if they send him there.They have no choice but to left him with his uncle since he is still 5 at that time.He raised Jungkook well until he turns 14.Then Jungkook decided to stay at his parents' house because they shared a lot of memories there.Being a kind uncle,he agreed and send him there.

Jungkook glanced at the clock on the bed side table. 6 am.He groaned and get up his bed to get ready for school. "I hate my life"

He opens the wardrobe and take out his school uniform and wears a hoodie on top.He don't care to have breakfast even his stomach is growling crazily.He slipped on his shoes and walk to school alone.He always plugged the earphone so he don't have to talk to anyone.

Once he reach the school gate,he received the look from other students.He used to it anyway.He's receiving this judging look almost everyday and it already become his routine.

He walks straight to his locker to place his bag when suddenly someone yanked him caused him to pulled backward and he landed on his .

"Pftt,so weak!" The shorter boy laughing along with two other members that looks like the dog following his master.

"What do you want shortie?" Jungkook get up and brushed his from the dirt.

"Say it again?" The short male looks pissed.

"I'm calling you shortie.Don't you hear that?" Jungkook is making him more pissed now.

He throw a punch and Jungkook close his eyes waiting for the punch to come but it didn't.He opens his eyes seeing someone is standing in front of him but facing his back.

"You better leave before i break your nose for the second time,Byun Baekhyun" he says calmly but he sounds serious.They left the scene before shouting "Next time boy,next time" pointing to Jungkook.

The taller male turn his head toward Jungkook."You okay kid?"
"Yeah"
"I'm Namjoon and you are?" He extend his hand towards Jungkook but the younger ignore his hand.He didn't mean to be rude but he don't feel like making friends too."Thanks" and with that he left his savior alone in the hallway.