4. Are we annoyed you?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Miss Jia POV

“What are you guys doing again now?” I asked the girl group, Twice of course.

“Dahyun dance her famous trademark (eagle dance) again in front of the teacher while standing on the chair.” Momo said.

“Shut up, you even worse than me. How could you forced the teacher to eat your Jokbal?” Dahyun said while smacking on Momo arm.

“Well its delicious you know.” Momo said and rubbing her arm.

“It is delicious by giving him until he choked on your food by forced, Pabo.” Dahyun said.

“Ok enough with the fighting you two. How about you guys?” while pointing to Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Jungyeon, and Nayeon.

“Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sleeping in the class”

“Jihyo tried to help them prevent from going to the detention room in the end she too have to go.”

“Sana and mina say bad word to the teacher using Japanese word but the teacher know a bit of japan so they too being detention” They said Baka.

“Jungyeon and Nayeon just want to follow them because class were boring*

"Best friends don’t leave each other right" all the members said.

I just sighed and smack the back of my neck. “I think I got high blood pressure now.” I said.

I just told them to sit down and don’t make any noise while I’m away.

Kids.Hmm I shook my head and went out to the room.

 

Nayeon POV

When we entered the room I saw (Y/N) look at our direction and lay down her head. Maybe we annoyed her so much.

Then I nudged jungyeon arm telling her that her little sister is there and pretending to sleep. “I think she tried to avoid us at all cost.” Maybe we annoyed her too much today. I told jungyeon.

“But I didn’t tried to make her annoyed at me or us.” said Jungyeon to me.

“Well maybe we should give her some space today. Let her relax her mind” I told jungyeon.

Jungyeon just pouted and nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I try to make the situation funny but I can’t think of any idea. Sorry lack idea of me.

Anw Thanks for reading this chapter. .V.