35. If only you know my real feelings.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

AS USUAL ITALIC WORDS MEAN THOUGHT.

 

(Y/N) POV

 

It almost 9.00pm. I guess everyone is going back home already. I stretch myself from sitting all day in front of the computer. I yawn and rest for a while. Then suddenly I heard footstep. I widen my eyes because I thought I’m alone right now. Except they might be a security wandering around but I told them never to come in my office unless I went home already.

I gather my courage trying to peek outside. I step slowly into the door and peek outside and I almost faint when I saw a white figure walking around. I almost scream but luckily, I don’t or else the ghost might spotted me here. Wait. Do ghost have leg? I have my courage to look again and I scan that white figure and is none other than Im Nayeon walking around. Right, I forgot she wear white dress earlier.

What the hell is she still here at this hour. She should be going home 4 hours ago. What’s up with her?

 

I watch all of her movements and she look kind a worry. Then I pretend to walk outside for a fresh air. She look surprise when I suddenly walk towards her.

“Why are you still here? Aren’t you’re supposed to go home at 5.00pm?” I ask her bluntly.

“Ahh, about that. Jimin told me I have to wait for you until you’re going home.” She said which widen my eyes.

“And you believe what he said?” I ask and she nod.

“Can’t believe you’re my secretary that easy been manipulated by Jimin the receptionist.” I told her sighing.

“So even if I sleeping here will you be sleeping here too until next day?” I ask her and she look shocked.

“See you don’t. Just go home which is 5.00pm. Don’t wait for me and now go. Go pack your stuff and go home now. It’s late.” I told her and she just froze there.

“Why are still standing here. Go now.” I said frustrated.

“So you don’t really appreciate what are the others do to you huh.” She said out of nowhere.

I turned back look at her.

“What do you mean?” I ask confuse.

“You never appreciate people. You’re the same like the first time I met you. You never change and you never be.” She said angrily.

“I been waiting here for almost 4 hours and you just tell me to go home instead of you feeling thankful that someone willing to stay here waiting for you.” She continue and almost crying.

But I didn’t told you to wait for me. Ugh, why are you so hard to understand?

 

Look, in my rules it’s never been stated that you should wait for me until I go home. Right?” I told her and she hit me at my arm hard.

“What the hell is that for?” I ask while rubbing my arm.

“That’s what you get for not appreciating what others doing.” She said walking to her desk.

“I’m going home.” She said leaving me alone.

I’m sorry Nayeon-ah.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Now I’m in my office keep peeking outside waiting for Nayeon.

Where is she? It’s almost 8.00am.

“Boss are you okay?” Jimin ask which make me startled.

Damn it Jimin. I’m shocked.

 

“Yes, I am okay. Where is Im Nayeon? Why she haven’t arrive?” I pretend to change subjects.

“Ah, she’s here just now. Maybe she’s at the toilet.” He told me and I just nod.

She’s here all the time. Why I haven’t see her.

 

I went back to my seat and look at my phone. Should I text her telling I’m sorry.

 

*Knock Knock*

My phone almost fall from my hand luckily I still able to hold it.

“Come in.” I said pretend to do some paper works even though I done it already.

“Good morning boss. Don’t forget you are going to have a meeting with the CEO of the Kingdom company at 10am at Restaurant XXX.

“Hmm.” I joke with her.

Then she just walk outside and left my mouth hanged open.

Did she just ignore me? So this is how you play huh.

 

I press the intercom button “Yah rabbit tooth, bring me all the files about the Kingdom company now.” I told her.

I knew she’s going to be mad whenever I call her rabbit tooth.

 

There she is enter in my office holding all the files.

“Put it on my table.” I said and she listen.

After that, she just turned back as it was nothing happen.

What the... So she is seriously ignoring me now.

 

I sigh in defeat.

Am I being too much yesterday? That she’s willing not to say even one word to me. Okay now I’m feeling annoying being ignore like that.

 

I just forget about everything and check all the files. When I see the name of the CEO kingdom. I smile suddenly.

We’ll meet again later. Jungyeon Unnie. I’m sorry if I always being harsh to you before.

 

I almost teary thinking about the past but I can control my emotion.

 

*Knock Knock*

“Boss, in another hour you’re going to meet with the kingdom CEO.” Nayeon said to me.

“You’re coming with me.” I told her and she look hesistant at first but agree it later.

 

I was driving to the restaurant xxx. She still doesn’t say a word to me. It so death silent inside here.

“So you just going to stay quiet all day?” I said sarcastic and yet she still ignoring me.

“Hello, are you still alive?” I joke still no respond.

“Fine then. Don’t say anything at all.” I said and no respond from her.

Damn it Im Nayeon. You know I hate being ignore. Please just say something. 😣

 

NAYEON POV

Serve you right. This is what you get for making me angry yesterday. I just gonna wait how long you’re going to bear with my attitude.. *Evil laugh.

 

(Y/N) POV

She still hasn’t say anything after all to me. I feel frustrated being ignore like that.

“Im Nayeon. You know ignoring people is rude.” I said to her hoping to say something.

“………”

Still nothing. I just sigh in defeat. We arrive at the restaurant xxx. I felt nervous because I never seen Jungyeon Unnie for almost 3 years. I took a deep breath and walk inside the restaurant.

There she is siting patiently waiting for us to arrive. Nayeon just follow behind me. I walk towards her and tap her shoulder. When she turn around out of nowhere she just hug me so tightly that it hard for me to breathe.

“Oh my god. It been years I waiting for you to come back. I miss you (Y/N).” she said crying at my shoulder. I pat her back telling that here I am right in front of her. She let go of me and smile widely.

“Come here and sit.” She told me.

When we seat, she saw Nayeon and look surprise. I chuckle and told about how she get to be my secretary. Jungyeon nod understand and happy for her.

“I hope you guys get along well.” Jungyeon said and I just smile.

So back to the business. We both agree to merge the company and settle it as soon as possible.

“(Y/N)-ah? When are you going to meet mom? You know how much she miss you and she keep talking about you all the time.” Jungyeon said.

“Maybe some other time. I promise to visit you guys soon.” I told her and she smile widely.

“So I think our job here is done.” Said Jungyeon.

We both farewell her and Jungyeon hug me again. I hug her back.

Now there is one tiny problem here. This rabbit tooth still in dead silence and doesn’t talk to me after all. She only talk to Jungyeon before.

 

As usual inside the car. I thought I’m the only one here but I was wrong. She was sitting beside me like a statue that couldn’t talk. I stop my car at the sideway and turned my face at her.

She just look at me with her poker face.

“Seriously. You just going to be silent for the rest of your life?” I ask angrily still no respond.

“Yah, Im Nayeon.” I said and nothing from her.

I poke her cheek to get her attention and nothing. I grin and keep poking her face until she get annoy. Suddenly she grab my hand and hit my face. I froze and felt angry when she does that.

“Happy?” I ask sarcastic and continue driving back to the office.

As we arrive, I just walk into my office leaving her behind. I shut the door hard, which make my door almost wreck.

Forget it (Y/N). She will never forgive me and never be. She hate me for what I did to her before. If only I never met you. I wouldn’t be like this. Why can’t I forget about you? Why are you always make my heart beat fast whenever you near me? Even you try to make me angry or annoyed I just felt happy. Because I know, no one can replace you.

Seriously, I feel like I want to cry it out loud to let go of these feeling but I just can’t. I know I’m strong but deep inside I just feel weak. (Okay it make me feel weird when typing that because I’m bad at expressing word XD).

 

NAYEON POV

Oh my god. Why did I hit her face? Now she look mad because of it. I didn’t mean to hit her but when she keep poking my face, it make me feel embarrassed about it because it make my heart beat crazily when she does that.

After we arrive at the office. She doesn’t say anything at all. She shut the door hard which make me shock.

Is she mad?

Now I feel guilty about it.

Should I just apologize to her? Yes, maybe I should.

 

“JIMIN! IN MY OFFICE NOW.” She shout suddenly which make all of us shock.

Or maybe I should apologizes to her later. She’s not in a good mood. (-_-“)

 

“Nayeon-ah. What’s wrong with boss? She really angry right now.” Said Yerin worry.

I just sigh and tell her not to worry about it; she must have a bad day today.

“ARE YOU DOING YOUR JOB PROPERLY? WHY IS THE DOCUMENT I ASK YOU TO PREPARE IS NOT ON MY TABLE RIGHT NOW.” (Y/N) shout again at Jimin.

Her voice is clearly heard from inside.

“NOW GET BACK TO YOUR WORK.” She shout and Jimin walk outside with a sad face.

This is bad. I’m sorry Jimin-ah.

I went to Jimin pat his shoulder. He look at me pouted. I chuckle and tell him that everything will be all right.

Suddenly Jimin clench his fist and say, “Just you wait boss. They are going to be a surprised for you tomorrow.” I look at him and he just smile back as nothing happen.

What are you going to do Jimin? I hope it not something bad going to happen tomorrow.

 

It’s time to go home already. Everyone left already except (Y/N).

I think this is the best time to talk with her.

 

(Y/N) POV

It 5.00pm already. I bet everyone going back home already. Man, today is the worst day ever. I was just about to take a quick nap when suddenly I heard a knock from outside.

I thought I’m the only person left here.

“Who is it?” I ask and the door open

Oh great why is she still here.

“What?” I ask annoyingly.

“Umm, are you busy right now? I want to talk with you?” She ask.

“Oh really, I thought you never talk.” I said sarcastic.

“Please, just don’t start it now.” She said.

“You’re the one who start it first.” I told her looking mad.

“Look, I’m sorry okay. I didn’t meant to be angry with you about yesterday. Can you forgive me?” she said and I just give a poker face.

“Are you done? If yes, the back door lead you to exit.” I told her sarcastic.

“Seriously (Y/N). You still can’t forgive me about that. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn’t mean to hit your face earlier. It just that I feel un- uncomfor- uncomfortable.” She said stuttering.

Uncomfortable? Is that what you think of me all the time? Am I a stranger to you? Even if you still hate me but acting like both of us a stranger is unforgiven.

I walk and stand exactly right in front of her. I look at her as I was trying to eat her alive.

“Just walk back and stay away from me.” I told her softly and smile. I point my finger at the door.

“It’s a waste talking to me right now. I’m not in a mood to talk about It.” I told her and turned around.

Suddenly she just grab my wrist to stop me.

“Please, forgive me. Fine, why don’t you just hit me back so you will forgive me? It's a deal.” She ask and I grin silently.

I turned around and making a fist gesture. She look scared but still willing to do it. She closed her eyes when I...

*Flick her forehead so hard*

“Ah, Appa.” She said rubbing her forehead and I almost laugh.

“One more time and I will forgive you.” I told her and she closed her eyes again trembling.

Prepare for the worst.

I cupped her face slowly kiss her forehead and hug her tightly.

If only you know how much I miss you stupid.

She open her eyes and look at me weirdly. “Did you just kiss me?” she ask and I just smile at her and let go of the hug. She look embarrassed and her face is red as tomato.

“It’s hurt me Nayeon-ah.” I suddenly confess.

“Huh? What do you mean?” she ask looking at me weirdly.

“To love someone who doesn’t love you in return.” I told her feeling sad and guilty at the same time.

Even if you still hate me but my feelings to you will never change Nayeon-ah. I still lo- love you.” I told her almost teary.

Great move (Y/N). Now it’s over.


Hey my ghost reader, loyal reader, a reader who keep waiting for my updates.

I'm happy for all the comments you guys give me.

I getting hype to write more with all the positive comments. Thanks guys really appreciate it. XD

So here it is as promise the NayeonxYou more interactions. Hope you guys undertsand that i really at doing love or kiss scene.

Anw thanks for reading.

.V.