27. Cry like a baby.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

NAYEON POV


Me and the other members follow behind (Y/N) to the cafeteria with her friend Jackson. As we were about to enter we hear someone shouting and screaming. We rush in and saw the moment when (Y/N) punch the guys until he fall. I can’t believe someone small like her able to punch that strong. . “DARE TO HURT HIM AGAIN, I SWEAR I’M GOING TO BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE EVER” she shouted which make my heart flutter and smile like an idiot. Well because I never seen that side of her. Even if she have a bad attitude but deep inside she actually caring. When she turn around and saw us but she just walk pass by us and ignore us as we were a wall here. I almost grab her hand when Jungyeon hold my arm and shake her head telling me to let them go. I nod understand.


“Guys, it’s Twice.” Someone shouted and people screaming and running towards us. Yes, we all get used to it and act normal as usual smiling to them. “Are you okay Nayeon-shi? Because of (Y/N) splashing you. How can you not report to the principal?” one of the person ask and I just smile to them. “You know, we should make (Y/N) disappear from your life or maybe we should just expelled her?” he said and everyone shout agreeing with him. “Just let us solve it ourselves.” I said to them and smiling. “Alright, no worry, if you need any help, we always here to support your decisions.” Said this one guy and we all pretend to nod and leave the place immediately.


“I almost out of breath when everyone is cornering us.” Said Chaeyoung. “Like you didn’t get used to it already.” Said Dahyun and Chaeyoung glare at her. “Um, where is Tzuyu?” said Jihyo. Everyone look each other and “Maybe she follow them, well Jackson is her brother after all of course she be worried about him.” Said Sana. Everyone seem to agree with Sana. “Come on, let’s go to the infirmary.” I said and everyone is agreeing.


We all in front of the infirmary door when suddenly the door is open. I saw (Y/N) right in front of us. She look at me and I look at her. I feel that the world just stop between us. “Why do you make me hate you but worried at the same time.” I thought. “Is Tzuyu insde?” Jungyeon ask and (Y/N) nod. She walk pass us and I follow her. I told Jungyeon to go on without me. Jungyeon understand.


#####

 

(Y/N) POV

“Yah, wait (Y/N).” She shout and of course I don’t want to stop. No, I don’t even want to see or meet her for a while to avoid people suspicious about our deal and whatsoever. I pretend to wear my earpiece so I pretend not to hear her at all. I walk as fast as I can. When suddenly I felt someone grab my hand and brought me to somewhere else. Luckily no people were around at that time because its lunch time, so people might be at the cafeteria. I try to push away my hand from her but she is much stronger than I thought. I sigh and just follow her. “Where are we going?” I ask and she didn’t answer. I just continue follow her. She bring me to the Janitor room with full of mop and broom everywhere. The place is small but fit for two of us.


She push me to the wall so that I won’t able to run away since she block the door and even lock it. I look at her angrily. “What do you want now?” I ask her. “Why are avoiding us?” she ask and I face palmed myself. “Are you blind or perhaps stupid? Don’t you know that your Lovely fans is hunting me right now? I don’t want you guys to interfere my life anymore and stop it.” I said to her. “And btw, I think our deals should be stop since everyone know already.” I continue. She look at me expressionless.

“No, you can’t since our deal should be end exactly 2 month not because everyone know about your situation.” She said and I look at her disbelief. “Wait, what, why I didn’t know about this?” I said. “Well you know now and no more talking about the deal.” She said. “And what did I said about calling me stupid you rude child.” She continue and I was speechless.


“I can’t believe this.” I said. “So what if I call you stupid, you are stupid you know that.” I continue and without warning she went to me and slap my face. “Ouch, how dare yo…” I didn’t finish my sentence when I saw her about to cry. “I don’t care if you’re crying. I want you to leave me alone.” I pretend to said that. But I don’t know deep inside I feel like I want to hug her and stop her crying but I guess my anger is controlling me now. “Pabo (Y/N). I hate you so much.” She said and still sobbing. “I hate you even more, now step aside I want to get out from this cram room.” I said but she didn’t budge at all and keep standing there.

"I’m sorry (Y/N)-ah for all your trouble.” She said and looking down. “Oh wow, you realized it now, I thought you don’t, if only wasn’t because of you pissing me off before this shouldn’t be happen. But congratulation to you, you make me suffer now.” I said without any guilty. “Now step aside since I said this nicely.” I continue but still she is hard head doesn’t want to move from there.


I sigh and walk to her and push her aside so I can walk to the door. She stumble and victory is mine. Nope victory is not mine when suddenly she grab my shirt to stop me. My heart suddenly beat fast when she stop me from behind. “Sh*t, please don’t make me change my mind.” I thought. “(Y/N)-ah, please listen to me first.” She said while still crying. I turn around and said “I hate you, I hate you, and I hate you. For once please stop crying while I even think about my problem here.”


She look down and I saw her hand trembled. I rub my head to get rid of my headache. “You look like a child who got lost.” I try to cheer her up but still no response. “Ok fine, I’m cruel, annoying, idiot and stupid person, please stop crying and make me look like an idiot here.” I said and I hear her chuckle. She look at me with that red eyes of her and rub it with her hand. “I knew you’re weak when someone is crying.” She said smiling to me. “Shut up and now speak up what you want to say to me.” I said to her annoyance.


“We will try to solve your problems ok. Don’t you dare do it by yourself.” She said to me. “No, I told you let me handle this myself.” I said to Nayeon. “I said no means no, do you hear me?” Nayeon said. “You’re not even my mom, why should I listen to you?” I backfire her. “Please stop that, it’s annoying.” She said. “If it’s annoying to you than you should stop helping me.” I said to her feeling satisfied.


“Let me ask you something, why do you want to help me? Do you try to help me so that you can get Jungyeon attention to you?” I ask her. She look at me and said “Jungyeon got nothing to do with me okay.” “Whatever.” I said. “Are you jealous?” she ask out of nowhere. “Hah, me? Jealous of Jungyeon? Why would I? I don’t even like you at all.” I said. “I didn’t say about like here, oh, perhaps you are the one who really like me? She said grinning. I almost curse myself. “I don’t like you but I didn’t hate you either.” I said in my mind. “Why am I feeling like these past few days?” I thought.
She went to me near and near until her face is only a centimeter away from mine. I gulp.

“Do you like me? She ask. “NO” I said to her and push her face away from me. She chuckle and said “You’re face is red. “No, I’m not.” I deny when suddenly she grab my collar and kiss me at the lips. I widen my eyes. She end the kiss and hug me.

I didn’t realized that she actually is shorter than me since her face is burying exactly from my chest. “Wow your heart sure beat faster.” She said and I cough a bit. “I don’t really understand you. What is the meaning of the kiss?” I ask her. “I thought you like Jungyeon?” I continue and she till hugging me. I felt like I don’t want to let go of her. I feel like all my problem disappear for a while.


“Enough with Jungyeon, I know you’re eavesdrop me and the school nurse before. So I lie and play along with her. I love Jungyeon but she’s like a family to me and not more than that.” She said and I was surprised. I didn’t feel angry instead I smile when hearing that. She let go of the hug and look at me. “Please let us help you.” She said and I frown.

“No, enough with that question.” I said angrily. “Why? Give me a really good reason why you don’t want our help.” Nayeon said. “I told you, this problem started because of me. Only if I didn’t splash you before things wouldn’t end like this!” I told her. “That is not a really good reason for me.” She said. “Just stay away from me for the time being, please I’m begging you.” I said not realizing I make a worried face.


“Are you worried about us?” she ask grinning. “No I’m not.” I said. “But I do really worried about them and Jungyeon too. I just don’t want them to get hurt.” I thought.


“Ok fine, but at least can we help finding someone who spread the video? I know is someone from our school. You’re lucky the video only spread in the school and not outside of the school” She said. I almost forgot about who the hell is spreading the video. Well just trying to find someone who spread the video won’t hurt them. “Ok fine, just to make you stop talking.” I said.


“Yes! At least we helping you.” Nayeon said smiling at me. I can’t help it but smile a bit too.

 

NAYEON POV

“She smiling at me? Seriously she just smile at me.” I thought. “Just be patience Nayeon, she will change slowly. I said in my mind and breathing in and out slowly.


“Ouch!” I scream and rub my forehead. How dare she flick my forehead. “What was that for?” I said and glare at her. “Are you perhaps landing at London right now?” she said sarcastic to me. “I know you were dreaming, your face show it.” She said and chuckle. I pouted and doesn’t want to talk to her.


“Yah, I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to flick your forehead……hard” she said and I didn’t say anything at all.


She keep poking my cheek and said “Is the rabbit tooth still mad at me?”

“Hmph!” I say to her telling that I still mad at her. I heard her sigh and coming closer to me. I felt my heart is freaking beating faster because she lean closer to me and I feel something soft land on my forehead. Yes she just kiss me.

I just stood there like a puppet and thinking what just happen. “Better?” she said and I swear I saw her face is red as a tomato when she look at me. I avoid looking at her and my cheek is blushing right now.

 


 

Hy my readers..Sorry for the late update.. Mianhae

My exam is finish.Yay.will be faster update (maybe) =P

Anw since some of you curious who sending the video..Sorry don't want to be a spoiler. I hope you guys understand. but it will answer in the next chapters.

Thanks for reading.

.V.