33. New Secretary Part 1.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

ITALIC WORD MEAN THOUGHTS.

 

NAYEON POV

“Damn it!  This is the worst day ever. Why must she show up again in my life?” I sigh thinking about earlier.

Then I went to Jungyeon office talking about her little stepsister is in Korea.

“Hey Nayeon. Why are you here?” Jungyeon ask.

“Guess who I just met?” I said.

“Umm, me?” said Jungyeon jokingly.

“Yah, it’s not funny.” I said to her angrily.

She just laugh and ask me whom I just met.

“I just met you’re not so little sister in Korean just now.” I told her

She look surprise and stop doing her work.

“What? Where?” Jungyeon ask and stand in front of me.

“Um. You know Queendom Company. That where she’s working as CEO of the company.” I told her.

“Queendom? Serious? That company will merged with our company soon. Can’t believe she’s the CEO of that company.” Jungyeon said happily.

I was shocked when she said that.

“I can’t believe you are happy hearing about it.” I said.

“Well of course. She’s my little sister afterall.” She said.

“Stepsister” I said sarcastic.

“Still can’t forgive her?” Jungyeon said sadly.

I just glare at her and ignore her.

“Do you still love her?” she ask out of nowhere.

I love her. Not fu*king anymore. She just treat me like a toy.

“Of course, NOT Jungyeon. How many times do I have to tell you to stop asking me that question?” I scold her.

“Sorry.” She said with her puppy eyes.

“Fine. Treat me food and I will consider about it.” I told her.

“Yay. I will. Later, once I finish my work.” She said happily and I smile.

 

 

(Y/N) POV

 

*Knock Knock*

“Come in.” I said.

“Here is the files about the Kingdom company.” Said Jimin. “You know you should have your own secretary instead of me who is the original receptionist here.” He continue.

I glare at him. “I haven’t found the right one ok. Just give me time.” I told him.

“Aren’t the person earlier is suitable for the job? Why don’t you accept her?” he ask.

If only you know what happen between us in the past.

“She is not suitable. I bet she can’t even work more than a week here.” I said to him sarcastically.

“You never know. She is something else. I bet she might can cure your cold hearted” He said try to convince me to accept her.

“Get out now or I will rip your eyes that you can’t even see you lovely group anymore.” I said angrily.

He gulped and bow to me. “I’m sorry and bye.” He said running away from me.

Hmm. This is stupid. Should I accept her? I really need a secretary or else I am in a mess. Will she willing to work in my company despite I am the boss?

I took my phone out. Searching her number at her, Curriculum Vitae and luckily I found it. I type her number and hesitantly to press the call number.

Is this the right choice? Well who know what will happen next.

I gather my courage to press the call number but still I cannot.

What if she really hate me that she willing to destroy me.

I shake my head to get rid of the negative thinking and without second thought, I just press the button.

 

*Ring Ring*

It is ringing.

 

“Hello?” she said and I almost die when hearing her voice.

“Uhh, umm. It’s me. Y/N.” I said

“Why are you calling me?” she said annoyingly.

“I need you to be my secretary and I know how much you really hate me but let us just be uhh, umm friend or maybe just an employee and boss?” I said while scratching my head.

“……”

“Umm, are you still there?” I ask.

“It’s fine if you don’t accept my of…….” I said but been cut by her.

“Ok, I will take your offer but I have one condition.” She said and I confused.

“What is it?” I ask.

“You as a boss and I have to listen to you. My condition is you also have to listen to everything I said then it will be fair. Don’t worry it’s only depend on the situation. Will you accept my condition?” she said.

I almost curse aloud but luckily, I did not say it.

Damn, she is clever. This is risky but if she doing out of my expectation I might probably just fired her. Easy. It’s a win-win situation.

“I accept your condition. It’s a deal then.” I said.

“Alright. Deal. When will I start?” She ask.

“Umm, Tomorrow? I ask.

“Okay.” She said and hung up.

Did she just hung up on me? Curse you Rabbit tooth. You will see tomorrow.

I sigh and remembering about her and me in the past make me smiling without realizing.

Maybe with this opportunities I can try to get her back and Yes I do still love her but I hope she still feel the same. Forgive me Nayeon-ah.

 

THE NEXT DAY

I arrive at my office and I told Jimin that Nayeon will be here and as soon as she arrive, I told him to bring her to my office.

He look at me grinning. I shivering when he smile like that. I just ignore him and walk to my office.

I look at my watch and it 8.00am.

She be here any minute.

I open my computer and play games while waiting for her.

*Knock Knock*

She's here.

"Come in" I said while pretend to play games.

She walk inside and I peek her and almost fallen for her beauty.

 

This is how she look like.

 

I keep looking at her when she pretend to cough to get my attention.

"Oh sorry." I said and stop looking.

I pretend to look at my watch. "Alright, you're early than I expected.”

She look at me annoyingly but I pretend not to see that even though its kind a hurt me a little.

 

“Okay since you are here. I have few rules for you.” I told her.

1. I want you to arrive first before me, which is around 7.30am to 8.00am.

2. Whenever I ask for drink, I want milk or juice instead of coffee or tea. I hate bitter taste.

3. Whenever I call you to come into my office, I want to be here as soon as possible. Time is gold in this company.

4. Whenever we have visitor, I want you to inform me first other than letting them waiting in my office.

5. Lastly, you must obey all of these rules or else something unexpected will happen to you, say goodbye to your job.

 

She widen her eyes when she hear my rules. I almost chuckle when she make that surprised face but I was able to control it.

 

“Now, Jimin will brought you to your desk. Thank you for accepting my offer.” I told her and doing my paperwork.

 

NAYEON POV

I sigh in relieve when I look at my desk.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/27/e9/7e27e98eb95161436e564c0e35c28dc9.jpg

 It’s big than I thought. In this office only me, Jimin and one more person that I haven’t know her name yet. Maybe I introduce her to later.

“So, how was it? Awesome right.” Jimin said and I smile at him.

“Yah, Yerin come here meet the new secretary.” Jimin said.

“Hello. I’m Jung YeRin but just call me Yerin.”She said smiling and offer for a handshake.

“Im Nayeon.” I said and shake her hand.

“Im Nayeon? Are you from Twice group?” She ask and I just nod. “Oh my god, I can’t believe I can meet you here. I hope we can be great buddy.” She continue and I smile when she said that.

“Yah Rabbit tooth, I want my drink now. Bring it to my office.” She said using intercom phone.

I almost curse her and luckily one three of us here.

“Well, that’s your first duty. I think you should get her lemon or orange juice.” Said Jimin giving hint. I thanks to him and went to the kitchen office. I made her freshly lemon juice.

I brought the drinks and went to her office. I knock her door and came in. She look so stressful when she keep sighing doing paperwork’s. I offer her the juice and without second thought she just took the drink from my hand and drink it. She spit out the drink and I smirk.

Serve you right. How dare you shouting my name rabbit tooth.

“What the hell, are you playing a trick on me? You just give me a lemon without any sugar.” She said angrily and I sarcastically pretend to apologizes to her since this is the first time for me.

She look annoying but ignore it later. “Ugh, whatever, just remember to put sugar. Do you understand.” She said and I nod understand.

Victory is mine.

I went back to my desk chuckle when thinking about earlier. I told them what happen and they all look at me surprise.

“Really she just said that?” Jimin ask and I nod.

“Well that unusual of her, because last time the old secretary forgot to put sugar in her drinks and she just fired them without any mercy.” Jimin said and I was a bit shock.

“Well I think she just desperately need a secretary, who knows right.” Said Yerin and I nod to her agree.

“You’re lucky.” Said both of them and I just laugh with them.

“Hey you all. Enough with the chit chat. Im Nayeon, come to my office now.” Said (Y/N) in the intercom. I gulped when she knew that we were chatting all the time.

I took a deep breath before entering into her office. I knock her door before entering.

I went inside and saw (Y/N) being serious doing her work. It make my heart skip a bit for a while when suddenly she snap her finger to grab my attention.

“You even daydreaming while working huh. She said sarcastic.

I want to choke her to death but well I don’t want to end up in the jail.

 

(Y/N) POV

“You still met with Jungyeon Unnie?” I ask her.

“Huh, Yes, why?” she said.

“Can you arrange my appointment tomorrow because I want to meet her tomorrow about the company.” I said and she nod in agreement.

“Okay I will arrange it and told Jungyeon about it.” She said smiling happily.

 

I miss your smile. I hope you are able to forgive me eventually even if it need time.

 

“Before that, I want you to follow me somewhere. I be done in a minutes. Just wait for me outside.” I told her and she nod but looking at me weirdly.

 

NAYEON POV

What’s up with her? She look creepy.

Suddenly I heard her door open and she ask me to follow her, which I listen to her.

We went to the elevator. It feel awkward since only both of us in it.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“Just follow me and you know later.” She said and which make me more awkward around her.

*Ding* the elevator door open and we’re at the parking lot.

We went inside her car and yes, she is driving. It so seriously damn silent in the car.

“So, how’s your life?” she ask out of nowhere and I look confused.

 

What did she mean by that?

 

“Uhm, Great I guess.” I said awkwardly.

“Can I ask you something?” she said while driving and I hum in respond.

“Are you still, uhh, well, you know sing- gle? She said stuttering.

“What?” I ask since I didn’t hear it quite right the last word.

“Nothing, just forget what I just said.” She said to me sound nervously.

We arrive at some kind of restaurant and we both get out from the car.

“What are we doing here?” I ask.

“Fishing.” She said sarcastic and I frown at her.

“You know this is a restaurant and you even ask me what we are doing here. We here for a lunch.” she told me and I curse a lot of word in my head.

 

Damn, you’re so annoying.

 

As we enter the restaurant someone greet her and even bro fist with that person. I see him somewhere. However, I don’t remember.

“I bet you have met Jackson before right? He is the owner of this restaurant” she told me.

 

Oh yeah, he is Tzuyu brother. (Y/N) best friend during college.

 

I was happy seeing them still keep in touch.

“Oh my, You’re back with her?” Jackson ask out of nowhere.

Suddenly (Y/N) shut his mouth and tell him about me as the secretary. He nod understand.

“Seriously bro, I know you still in love with her.” He said again, which given him a smack from (Y/N).

“Damn it Jackson, Do you really have to? (Y/N) said annoyingly. “You’re lucky I didn’t have any other best friend beside you.” (Y/N) said which make my heart a bit soften when she said that.

“Ok I apologize. So what are you doing here?” he ask.

“I’m here for a fishing.” (Y/N) said sarcastic just like to me before and almost laugh about it.

“You the same just like her.” (Y/N) said pointing at me.

“Maybe both of us are fate right.” Jackson wink at me but receive a smack from (Y/N).

“Look, I’m joking okay. I won’t steal your girl.” He said and receive another smack from her.

“I told you she is just my secretary.” (Y/N) said but why do I feel upset when she said I’m just a secretary.


Hey my ghost readers and all of my lovely readers. 

Thank you for still continue support my fanfics. I appreciate it really.

I know it kind of lack of Nayeonx(Y/N) interactions. I hope you guys still with me. Just be patient and i will do a lot more interaction in the future

Thank you for reading.

.V.