38. Thanks for falling in love back with me.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

you POV

Why are doing this you. Just why? This is stupid of you. Stupid. STUPID.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Nayeon ask poking my arm.

“STUPID.” I suddenly blurt out.

Oh sh*t!

“Mwo (What)?” Nayeon ask confuse.

“Umm, nothing. Sorry.” I apologize and continue driving.

I can’t believe it. Every time I try to avoid you, I just can’t. Damn. I should just left you behind earlier but I’m not that cruel.

As you know. The atmosphere is quite dull because no one dare to speak any word. Still I like it that way. Why? Maybe you know why the reason. XP.

I look at my watch and it nearly midnight. I shocked. It mean that she been waiting for me like 6 hours.

I pretend to look at the rear view mirror and she was shaking.

Is she scared of me? No of course. She even dare to bully me.

I stop the car and touch her forehead.

Damn, you’re hot.

“Are you sick?” I ask worriedly.

“No, I’m fine.” She said softly.

Yup, she sick.

I just pretend not to care and continue driving.

“Who are you living with?” I ask suddenly.

“I live alone.” She told me.

Alone! That’s mean no one will take care of her.

“Oh, I’m sorry but you’re going to stay at my house until you’re better.” I told her.

“What! No, I told you I’m fine.” She told me convince that she is fine.

“No, I’m your boss so you must listen to me.” I fight back.

“Office hour is end. So you no longer my boss at this time.” She said.

UGHH! Why you. Don’t you see that I’m worry about you rabbit tooth. Please just listen to me.

“Just for a night.” I said.

“No you. I said no that means no.” She said angrily.

“I don’t care. Since you follow me so we are going to my house tonight.” I said.

 

NAYEON POV

“I don’t care. Since you follow me so we are going to my house tonight.” She said shocking me.

No, I don’t want too. What if that Miku from Japan jealous if you bringing me to her house.

“Ugh, fine but dare to touch me as you like I swear I’m going to rip your eyes off.” I told her mad.

“I really mean it.” I continue.

“Fine, I don’t even want to touch you either.” She said.

Why do I feel sad and angry when she said that? Hey, stop that Nayeon. It’s good she doesn’t want to touch you. Just why you are sick right now. If only my car start this morning, I should be at home sleeping already.

 

you POV

“We here.” I told her and went inside.

I saw her keep peeking her head into the house expecting someone else will be here.

“What wrong with you? Get inside now or your cold will be worse again.” I told her and she obey.

I told her to take a shower first and luckily, she listen. I just give her my old clothes and offer it to her. She gladly took it.

I switch on the tv and turn to anime channel. Well can’t get rid of my child heart. XP.

Not long after that Nayeon clear to get my attention.

Oh, she must be done showering.

I turn back and widen my eyes.

Oh my god, she look gorgeous with those clothes. Good Job you.

 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2e/fe/bd/2efebd0b26ee1421f2128bb7b9dd8603.jpg

Just imagine her wearing these.

 

She clear again to gain my attention. I shake my head and slap my own two cheek to wake me up from glaring her.

“Umm, thanks for borrowing me these clothes.” She said and I nod.

I walk to her, feel her temperature and she still quite hot.

I told her to sleep in my room but she refuse. She ask where I will be sleeping. I just told her I will be sleeping in the other room and suddenly she accept it.

I told her to take a rest while I making a porridge for her. She nod.

Not long after that I done making the food and brought it to her. She look like having a peaceful sleep. How I know? Because she smile in her sleep.

I put the food at my table and walk towards her slowly. I sit across the bed and I don’t know why but my hand feels like want to touch her face.

She even look gorgeous in her sleep. Maybe a single touch won’t hurt her. Right?

My hand slowly caressing her face. I smile when doing it.

“How I wish you know how much I really miss you stupid.” I said softly not wanting to wake her up.

Suddenly she wake up and stare at me. I gulp.

Fudge, I’m dead.

 

NAYEON POV

I heard you footstep and pretend to sleep.

What? You guys expecting me to sleep peacefully with someone that I really hate in one house.

Why my heartbeat beating freaking fast? Is she right in front of me? How I wish I could see what she’s doing right now.

Suddenly I felt something warm caressing my face.

It warm. Oh my, is that you hand? I feel safe around her. Stop beating crazily you heart.

*THUMPS THUMPS*

“How I wish you know how much I really miss you stupid.” She said softly but I still can hear it.

This is crazy. Why you. Why are you doing this to me? Don’t do this to me. Please.

I just woke up staring her. I can see that she look pale.

Without thinking, I just lean forward and kiss you.

Yes, I still love you no matter how hard I try to forget or ignoring you.

I just continue kissing you>. Wrapped around her neck, pulling her as close as possible. The kiss is not too long but not too short either but it tell that we both miss each other for a long time.

I pulled away to get some air. I’m so embarrassed right now for my sudden kiss. I look at you, even she embarrassed.  

“I – I uh, I take back what I say before. I’m madly in love with you. No matter how hard I try to forget about you I just can’t. There something about you that attracts me so much that I can’t pulled away from you.” I confess.

you look confuse but give me a grin look.

“I told you, no one can’t resist my charm.” She said grinning.

“Shut up, you annoying brat.” I said blush.

“This annoying brat that you madly in love with?” she bully me.

“Ugh, you so full of yourself.” I said.

you smile and lean closer to me.

“So, let me get this straight. You want to be my girlfriend or you will hate me forever?” you ask in confident.

“Yes, I will be your girlfriend but there is one condition.” I told her.

“What is that condition?” you ask.

“Please promise me that you will never leave me again like before or else I’m going to hunt you down.” I told her hoping she’s not doing it again.

“I promise and will never leave you again. Even if I leave you, I will try to get you back again.” She said blushing.

“Thank you for waiting for me.” I said hugging her.

“Thank you for trying to changes me even though it’s hurt you before.” She hug me tightly.

“Wait, aren’t you feeling sick?” you ask.

“I think your kiss cure me.” I said and give a peck on her lips.

“Eww, you so cheesy.” you said but kiss me back anyway.

“I love you.” I told her.

“I love you too.” She said which make me smile.

"Oh yeah I forget, Didn't you said you're living with someone name Miku?" I ask and yes I'm jealous.

"Miku? Oh you mean my Japanese cat. She's sleeping in her room." She said bluntly.

Wait, all this time Miku is a cat. Well Pabo me. Now I can feel in peace.

I smile when it was just a cat she been telling me.

"Is Nayeon Unnie jealous about Miku?" you ask cutely.

"No, I mean yes of course, I just thought she was your girlfriend and now I know she is just a cat." I admit.

"Aww, you so cute with your jealousy." you said pinching my cheek.

I pouted but out of nowhere she just peck my forehead and make my heart skip a beat.

"You're only belong to me Nayeon Unnie." you confess

"I hope you mean it." I said and you smiling.


At last. This is the end of YouxNayeon stories.

Pheww i was thinking what should the ending be and here i'm able to end it.

Thanks for all my beloved readers with the positive comments, upvote & subscribers.

Sorry if it still lack of the ending. i can't think of any idea. My idea ran out.

Anw thanks for reading. =D

Zanmoo Out. 

But before that i was thinking of making another new fanfic with YouxJungyeon. Maybe. Because i want to make every of the twicexyou from oldest to youngest. How's that sound? But don't put your high up. XP (Still in process of thinking should I do or not)

AND 

Maybe, just maybe I'm going to make a continuation stories of "Thanks for trying to changes me even though its hurt" about Jungyeon x Mina. I just realize that I'm lack of interations between them and Maybe some of YouxNayeon too. XP

Now Zanmoo out. Thanks again <3 Will meet again.

.V.