30. I'm fall in love with you but....

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

At The Park

I look at my watch and it been 10 minute I been here. “Is she playing a trick? Where is she?” I thought.

I walk around the park, playing the swing and walk around again to make me not feeling bored while waiting for her. I sigh and keep looking at my watch. It’s been 20 minutes I was here alone like a crazy person waiting for a prey. I think she is playing a trick at me. I sit at the swing when suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. I startle and try to look who is standing behind me.

“Shh, don’t move. Are you cold waiting for me?” she asks. I know that voice and I just froze there while she still hugging me. “I’m sorry if I’m late.” She said and I just sit there like a puppet. I just pat her head telling its fine. I hope she didn’t hear how loud my heart beating right now. “I’m sorry, I not there when that Ji- Jisoo hurt you.” She stutters and I realize about it.

“Don’t worry, I understand.” I said and she let go of the hug. She sits at the other swing next to me and smiling at me. I pretend not to see that but I think I’m blushing right now.

“So, perhaps anything happens between Jisoo and you guys? Because I heard Jungyeon said about her hurting someone before. So maybe you know who is Jisoo before right?” I ask not knowing that I made a big mistake. She froze and suddenly stop playing with the swing.

“Uhh, did I say something wrong? I ask her. “But that’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. Maybe you don’t want to talk about it.” I continue and trying to change the topic.

“She my ex-girlfriend before.” She told me.

“Ohh she your ex- WHAT?” I shout but not too loud which surprised me.

“Haha, I knew you will be surprise.” She chuckles awkwardly.

“Seriously she was your girlfriend before?” I ask again and she nod.

“Woah, I can’t believe it. A rabbit tooth like you have a girlfriend before?” I joke and she give me a death glare.

I gulp and Said “It’s a joke not to bully you.” I raise both of my hand telling I surrender.

“Sorry if I ask but why did you guys broke up?” I ask without feeling ashamed asking her.

She hesitates at first but tell me instead. “She never love me when we were in a relationship. We been in a relationship for about a year but she never appreciates me or show me her love after all. In the end she gets tired of me and just dump me like a toy.” She said.

I nod understand what she just told me. “Well past is past. Even if we love that person with all our heart in the end they just leave us.” I told her. “Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to said that last word.” I continue and scratch my nape. “Fudge, why do I have to say that.” I thought.

“That’s okay, I forget her long time ago. I fall in love with someone else now.” She said which make my heart hurt. “I knew she fall in love with someone else.” I thought.

“Wow, that person sure is lucky to have you as a girlfriend.” I smile to get rid of my real feelings. “Who the lucky guy?” I ask her. “Girl.” She corrects me. “Oh it’s a girl. Is it from our school?” I ask and she nod blushing.

“Did you ever confess your feelings to her?” I ask like nothing happen.

“No, because I was scared that she might hate me or maybe end up ignore me for the rest of my life.” She said and I was shocked when she said that.

“Well, if you don’t confess how will that person know that you like her.” I told her.

“I have been hinting her many times about my true feeling to her but she is just so stupid to understand.” She said angrily.

“Ouch, I bet that person is hurt right now for being called stupid.” I chuckle try to make her calm.

 “Yes she is truly stupid that I felt that I want to kiss her right now.” She said and I widen my eyes.

“Ohh, is she here right now? Where is she? Want me to tell her about your feeling?” I said to her without knowing about the hint after all.

She sighs and walk toward me. “I don’t know if you’re just playing along with me or you’re just so stupid.” She said and I become more confuse. “Wait, what do you mean? I don’t understand.” I told her and scratch my head.

“Yes, you are stupid.” She said and grab my collar and kiss my lips but not too long.

She looks at me and I just give her a blank look. “It’s you stupid. I fall in love with you.” She confesses to me. I think my face is freaking red as a tomato right now. “What? You fall in love with me?” I ask again with a confuse look. She sighs and give me another kiss on lips. “Is my kiss is not enough to tell you that I love you?” she asks.

I gulp and don’t know what to say. “I never fall in love so I don’t really know how love feel.” I confess to her. “No worry, don’t rush. At least I confess my feelings and let go of it.” She said smiling with that rabbit tooth of her.

“Give me time to think about it.” I told her and she just agree with it. She hugs me tightly “I hope you think about it wisely. Even if you rejected me, I don’t really care at least you know my feelings right now.” She said and let go of the hug.

“Wait, is her eye teary?”  I thought.

“So, I think it kind a late so we meet again tomorrow at school okay?” she said and I nod at her.

We walk in a different path. She waves at me and said “I will be waiting for your answer. No rush okay.” She said and I just smiling.

“Okay sure.” I told her and wave her.

“What should I do? The truth is I do fall in love with her but I’m scared. I scared that I will hurt her feeling or worst what if she leaves me? I thought.

 

No One POV

Little did (Y/N) know that she been hunted since that day. The day she won’t able to forget. The day she was all alone and no ones to rely on. She just a girl who is scared right now until this day.


So what did you guys think of the chapter? Sorry i'm not really good in writing about the kiss part. Hope you guys understand.

What should i do? Should i tell her the truth or just reject it and let go? wait for the next chapter.

Thats all for today. Will update as soon as posibble.

Vote, subcribe and comment might make me to write these story more =P.

Anywys thanks for reading.

.V.