23. You're sick.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

IN MY ROOM (Y/N) POV

Ah damn. Why does he has to come back here that old man? He should just stay somewhere else other than coming back here. Yeah, me and him got a really bad terms now. I hate him no matter what because he lied to me and even I lied to my readers too. *Run Away*

 

FLASHBACK (2 YEARS AGO)

I’m in the living room doing my homework when my grandma tell me something that I should have known for the beginning.

“(Y/N)-ah. There is something I should have been telling you for a long time.” Grandma said.

“What is it?” I asked looking confused.

“The truth is………………. Umm before I told you, promise me that you won’t be angry ok?” she said.

I just nodded and getting curious what she want to tell me.

“Hmm, the truth is your mother is still alive but she left after she gave a birth to you.” She said.

I couldn’t believe what she just said. My mom is been alive all this time.

“But, why she left us?” I asked.

“Your mom just found out that she is the second wife. Your dad had a first wife but never told us.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

That how I hate my new stepmother, stepsister and even my real dad because I know the whole truth. Yes, my dad first wife is none other than Yoo Jungyeon mother. I couldn’t believe it at first. That’s why dad want me to live with them so I can get to know them better.

 

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up, brush my teeth, shower and wearing a simple attire to get ready for my class but I feel my head is kind a heavy today. “Maybe I got a headache.” I thought.

I walk downstairs and saw those 3 at the dining table. “Why is he still here?” I mumbled. Then I just ignore them and walk straight to the door.

“(Y/N)-ah wait, don’t you eat your breakfast first before you leave?” my stepmom ask.

I just shake my head and tell her that I’m late already, I lied. She just nod understand.

“Wait (Y/N). Let’s walk together.” Said Jungyeon walking towards me while her toast are still in . I just stare at her but still I accept to wait for her.

“Let’s go.” she said smiling.

When we walk outside I saw Nayeon were waiting for us and showing her rabbit tooth. I felt my cheek burn because of her. “Sh*t, control yourself stupid. It just smiling like you never seen someone smile before.” I said in my mind. I was about to walk pass by her pretending not to see her when she suddenly hold my arm to make me stop. My heart beat is racing right now.

“Aish~, you think I’m a lamp pole standing here?” she said while crossing her arm. I just turned around and give a sigh. “Please just for one day, can I just walk by myself to the University?” I ask. She just shake her head saying she refuse my suggestion. I just sigh and walk together with them both.

“You lie right?” Jungyeon ask. “What do you mean?” I ask back.

“You just want to avoid dad right?” she said while smirk to me. Nayeon just looking at us confuse on what just happen earlier to me.

“Shut up, is none of your business.” I said angrily. Suddenly Nayeon just clear telling me about the rules she gave me before and I just remember about it. “Be nice to Jungyeon. Fudge.” I said in my mind.

“Fine! Yes I’m avoiding that old man.” I told her and she look shockable. “Please just stop asking me anymore question about that person.” I continued and Jungyeon just nod understand my feelings right now.

We just continue walking, when someone suddenly hug me from behind and I was so surprised. ‘What the fuc-------- before I curse “YAH! JACKSON, WHAT WAS THAT FOR STUPID.” I shout at him and give him a smack.

“Hahaha someone is in a really bad mood I guess.” He said smiling while groaning in pain.

While both of us bickering Jungyeon suddenly interrupt and ask me who is the person I just bicker too.

“Ah sorry for not introducing myself. I’m Jackson and the one and only (Y/N) friend in this university.” He said smiling to both Jungyeon and Nayeon. Am I seeing wrong or what but I can see that Nayeon look a bit mad at him, maybe because I see her glaring at him.

I just shook my head and leave them. “(Y/N)-ah, wait for me.” Jackson said. I pretend not to hear and just continue walking. Jungyeon and Nayeon just continue walking behind me. Then from afar I saw Jungyeon friends/members walking towards us. They wave and running towards us. “Oh my god, too much beauties running towards me like an angel.” Jackson said and I hit him hard on his head to make him awake. “Aish, its hurt you know that” he said. I just ignore him.

I saw one of the tallest member walking toward me and Jackson. “Yah, Jackson Oppa! Mom said you’re going to be death for not waiting for Me.” she said. “Jackson Oppa my , WAIT, WHAT? MOM? I scream at Jackson and look at him. He just smiling and giggle by my reaction. “This tall little sister of me is call Tzuyoda”. *PANG* he got hit by her little sister. “I’m joking, her name is Tzuyu and yes we are sibling. I look at him disbelief. “For all this year I know you, why you never told me you have a little sister?” I ask. “You never ask” he answer it simple. “You guys knew all along?” I ask them. They just nod. “But we don’t know you and Jackson were friend.” Jungyeon said.

I just leave them and here I am arrive at the destination, The University. I was just about to walk straight to the class when Mr Mark call me to meet him in his staff. I look at my watch and it still early but why did he called me. I just went to the staff teachers when I saw all of the members and Jackson look dumbfound.

 

IN THE STAFF

“Good morning Mr Mark.” I greet him and he told me to sit down. I felt anxious because I just trying so hard to remember what I did before in his class but fail to remember. “So as a teacher I have a rights to ask you something right.” Mr Mark said. I don’t know what to reply him, I just nod. “Okay then, I want you to answer me honestly but first I want you to look at this video first.’ I look at him confused and look at his computer screen playing a video. I’m so fu*king dead right now because that video Mr Mark show to me is someone took a video of me splashing at Nayeon in the toilet few days ago. I don’t know what to say I just keep my mouth shut and look down.

“In this video, are you the person that splashing the victim in the toilet.” He ask and I just sit still and stare down the floor. Dammit, I don’t know what to response to Mr Mark. Whoever took that video I’m so fu*king going to kill that person. I know it’s my fault but why do that person have to send the video to the teacher why don’t that person just threatened me other than giving the video to teacher.

He ask again the question twice and forcing me to tell the truth. Then I just admit my fault and he suddenly felt reliefs by my honesty. “I knew you’re going to admit your faults.” He said and I look at him confused. “The truth is someone send this video through my email without telling me who is that person is. That person email me that if the person is admitting her fault then let her go but if the person is not admitting it, you have to throw her out of the university.” He said in one breath. ‘But don’t worry only I know about the video but you have to promise me you won’t do that again or else I’m going to punish you.’ he continue. I just nod and give him a bow as a thank you.

“But who is that person? Why is that person do this to me?” There is so much question in my head but I just forget if for a while.

I walk out from the staff and saw all of them waiting for me outside. I just ignore and piss all of them because in my thought maybe one of them is taking a video of me and send it to Mr Mark. They all look confused and look each other wondering any one of them knew anything.

Yah (Y/N), why Mr Mark call you? Jackson ask to me. I just ignore him because I’m scared that he can be the one who send the video but I can’t doubt him right? His my friend.

“Nothing.” Just a simple answer to him. “Don’t lie idiot, I know you hiding something.” He said. I just sigh and said “Seriously nothing ok, it’s between me and Mr Mark only.” I said to him. “Are you sure?” he ask again and I just nod. He just walk away without saying anything again. “I’m sorry.” I mumble.

Thinking about what happen earlier make me more headache and hard for me to walk properly to my class. Even my vision is a bit blurry. “Damn, what’s wrong with me? I thought.

Are you okay? You look pale. Nayeon ask. I just nod and continue walking. “Wait.” She said and touch my forehead suddenly. Her face are only few cm from my face. I startle and shove her hand away. Suddenly I felt my face is boiling hot right now.

“Aish, I just need to check your temperature idiot and your temperature is hot, I think you’re sick.” Nayeon told me. “Let’s go to the school infirmary. You need a rest.” She said while pulling my hand walking toward there. “No I don’t need it.” I said and shove away her hand. “Stop holding me, it make me feel weird towards you” I said it in my mind. She glare at me and cross her arm. “Stubborn kid.” She said and walk away from me. I watch her blankly as she walk away and thought that maybe I make her mad. I just sigh and feeling guilty for not listening to her. I just ran towards her and stop in front of her. She look piss off at me right now while crossing her arm. “Ok look, I’m not sick. I’m just look like sick but I’m not.” I said to her and she ignore me by walk pass by me. “Yah, rabbit teeth, listen to me. I said to her. While I trying to walk towards her suddenly my vision went black and I fall down.

 


Hey ho fellows.

I'm lack of ideas for the time being so maybe the next chapter is going to be late update and i tried to make (Y/N) and Nayeon interactions more.

Can you guys tell me how the story is going? I want to know how you guys feel about my stories.

anw thanks for reading.

.V.