15. What Plan?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

At home

(Y/N) POV

 

(Y/N) dinner ready. My step mom shouted.

“Be there in a minute” I shouted back.

 

MY Stepmom POV

 

“Did she just answering back to me?” I asked Jungyeon.

“I think she did.” Jungyeon said while smiling.

 “Just take it slow (Y/N).” I smiled a bit and said in my mind.

 

(Y/N) POV

Oh my I just answered back to her I mumbled while closing my mouth with my hand. I been thinking a lot today.

It is true what people said. “If you did something bad or wrong you will not realize that you will felt messed up unless you apologized to that person.”

Fine, I will apologized to her tomorrow. I’m not that evil okay.

Then I went downstairs. Pretending to look fine. So I just sit and eat without saying anything. *Tsundere mode on*

*Tsundere mean a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.*

After I done my meal. I said “Thank you for the meal.” And bow to them.

“Damn! What wrong with my cold attitude now” I thought.

My stepmom and stepsister sure look at me dumbfound.

“I will apologized to you tomorrow rabbit girl” I thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day

(Y/N) POV

As usual for my morning routine. Wake up, shower and get ready for school.

I went down and my stepmom preparing us a breakfast. I just ate whatever my stepmom make and Jungyeon is already outside waiting for me.

I bow to my stepmom and thank her for the food.

She just smiled to me and I went outside.

“Morning sleepyhead. Let us walk together to the school.” She said to me.

I just nodded.

Should I tell her what happen to Nayeon or should I just forget it.

 

YES I should tell her because I kept thinking about it last night. I felt extremely guilty thinking about that the whole night.

“Umm” I tried to talk to her.

She look at me and raised one of her eyebrows waiting for me to say.

I scratched my head. “It’s my fault for splashing at Nayeon in the toilet yesterday” I bow to her and feel relieved at the same time. Yes I said it.

*Pang. Yup she slapped me. She in her angry mode to me. Damn I shivering right now while holding my left cheeks. Yes it’s my fault too for being a jerk yesterday.

“No wonder Nayeon unnie left without saying anything to me” she said to me.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled while scratching my head feeling guilty.

“You should say sorry to her not me.” She shouted me while walking away and left me behind.

Yup I do deserve that slapped and shouting to me. I sighed.

“Another brand new day.” I mumbled.

Arrive at school

Yeah I saw Nayeon shouting outside the school gate with her members.

“Wait! What? Shouting? What wrong with them?” I thought.

Jungyeon POV

I was walking and didn’t realized that I’m in front of the school gate already. I saw Nayeon standing there waving at me smiling. Now our plan begin while winking at Nayeon. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what plan are Jungyeon talking about?

wait what is the meaning of this?

Next chapter still on going. Hope you guys can wait.

Thanks for reading .V.