25. I'm Sorry

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

AT HOME (Y/N) POV

My stepmom call me to get down and have dinner together. I just sigh remembering that the old man is still here. Without second thought I just walk down stairs and saw three of them sitting at the dining table already waiting for me. “At last, come on I’m really hungry right now.” Said Jungyeon. Dad and my stepmom just chuckle at Jungyeon behavior. After we finish eating dinner. My stepmom wash the dishes, while Jungyeon and dad talk like they haven’t seen for years. Me? I just ignore them and went into my room.

I’m in my room watching anime when my phone is ringing. It’s her. Why is she texting me?

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Hey (Y/N). What are you doing right now?

“That’s weird.” I thought

To: Rabbit teeth

Umm. Nothing. Why? *Press Send Button*

From: Rabbit teeth

Can we meet at the park near at your house right now? I’ll be waiting here.

To: Rabbit teeth

Are you crazy? It’s late already. Just meet me tomorrow. *Press Send Button*

From: Rabbit teeth

Please~. I’m really scared and alone right now.

 

I read and widen my eyes. I look at the watch and it almost 11 p.m. What the hell that rabbit girl is at the park this late night. I just take my jacket and went down stairs. I told my stepmom that I went outside for a while and of course she doesn’t allowed it since is late already. I keep forcing her to make her say Yes and fortunately she agree and said only 30 minutes or be home exactly before 12 p.m. I just nod agreeing her. I walk outside and the atmosphere sure is cold tonight. I just walk to the park which only takes 5 minutes’ walk and see no one there except me. “Am I being trick by her?” I thought angrily. As I turned around I was almost faint because she stand exactly right behind me just a few inch and smiling. I almost curse at her. “Why are you here at this late night?” I ask her.

“Nothing, I’m just bored right now.” She said without feeling guilty. “Seriously? You just want to meet here just because you’re bored?” I said angrily to her but the true is I just felt worry about her. I just sigh and doesn’t know what to say anymore.

Suddenly she drag me to the swing and force to play with her. I just groan with her childish attitude but I just ignore it and play along too. She look so happy playing with it but I don’t know if her face is just faking it or maybe I just seeing things now.

“Are you okay?” I asked her while playing the swings. She stop playing and just look down at the ground silently. Krik krik~ only the sound of cricket can be heard. I just keep my mouth shut because I thought maybe she is having a bad day.

“Ok just ignore what I just ask.” I told her trying not to get awkward. She just sit there silently without responding anything to me. “Ok awkward.” I said in my mind. “Think (Y/N), what are going to do if you see someone is sad? Talk to her? But she ignore me. Funny dance? No bad idea. Sing? Don’t want to wake up the neighbor. I thought while smacking my head. “Aish what am I going to do? Seriously.” I continue. Then an idea strike me. “Wait here.” I told her and she look at me confuse but just nod to me.

I walk away leaving her for a while.

 

NAYEON POV

“Wait here.” She said to me and I just look at her confuse but respond to her by nodding.

I just look at her walking away. The atmosphere sure is scary and dark, only a sound of a cricket and wind can be heard. Then I saw a figure walking toward me. It’s hard to see during the night well only a little bit of light from the moon. I was scared because I just imagine if it was a theft or something else. The figure keep nearer and nearer and I just keep closing my eyes and I felt my head being smack a little and I sigh a relief when it’s only (Y/N) in front of me and holding a plastic bag.

“Where have you been? I asked. “Why, scared?” She answer and smirk at me. “NO.” I said to her angrily. “I know you scared, you’re just closing your eyes just now. Don’t deny it” she said and grin a bit. “I hate you.” I said to her. “Well this person you hate is also the person you want to meet this late night, stupid.” She said to me. I felt my cheek burn. Well it is true but whatever. “Don’t call me stupid.” I said to her and pout. She just laugh at me and suddenly she just hand me a hot buns. “Here.” She said and I just took the buns and look at her puzzle. But my heart say it something else like am I fall in love with this idiot? I just ignore it. “Did you just buy this?” I asked. “No, I steal it.” She said seriously. I smack her arm frustrated. “Ouch, Yah, I’m just joking ok. I just buy at the nearest store” she said while rubbing at her arm.

“Why do you trouble yourself to buy this?” I ask while biting the buns. “Well, I’m not buying this for free.” She said. I almost choke and widen my eyes. She gave me a drinks and I feel a bit relieve. “Well how much is it?” I ask and she said “No, I don’t want your money but I want something from you.” she said and I widen my eyes again. “Stop widen your eyes like you’re going to shoot me a laser from that eyes of you.” She said pretending to look scared. *PANG*, I smack her arm twice. “Ouch, aish, I’m joking ok.” She said and rubbing at the same spot. Well it’s almost red as a cherry that arm of her.

“So what do you want from me? I ask her. “I want you to tell me that why do you want to meet me?” she ask me and I almost startle. She look at me suspiciously. “I think I know.” she said and smirk at me. “What do you know?” I ask her. “I think you want to meet me because you want to confess to me about you having a crush on Jungyeon right?” she said and I almost laugh. Well she doesn’t know that it was just a joke between me and Jungyeon. “Well, almost but no.” I said to her. She just look at me confuse. “You’re so hard to understand.” She said and I just smile at her. “Finally, you smile. It’s weird to see you being depressed all the time.” She said and make me embarrass. Well look like she know when I felt unhappy. “How’s the bun? She ask me out of nowhere. “Emm, delicious and how did you know I like red bean flavor?” I ask her suspiciously. “Perhaps you stalk me?” I said and grin to her.

“Stupid, only that flavor left. Pabo” she said to me and how I wish I can hide myself from embarrassment. “Aish, I said stop calling me stupid.” I said to her angrily and walk away from her. Well I do really hate when someone keep calling me stupid. “Yah, wait, I’m just joking.” She said to me, I turn around and face her “Your joke is not funny you know.” I said to her and continue walking. “Damn, why do I fall in love with her with that kind of attitude.” I thought and sigh.

 

Y/N POV

“Your joke is not funny you know.” She said to me and walk away. “Damn, wrong time I made a joke at her” I thought. I just ran to her and stop her. I tried to look at her but she keep looking down avoiding to look at me. Well luck sure is not on my side when I try to hold her face to look at me when suddenly she push me away from her which make me fall down hard to the ground. I got a slightly cut at my elbow and just sigh at her. “Why, every time I met you something bad will happen to me.” I said to her feel pissed still on the ground. Then suddenly I heard her sobbing. ‘Fudge, did I make her cry?” I thought. She just stand there right in front of me and keep rubbing her eyes.

I stand up and walk towards her. Why do I always felt guilty when she’s crying? She still stand there without moving and keep sobbing. I slowly walk to her and apologize to her. “It’s easy for you to apologize, then you will do the same thing again.” She said to me and still rubbing her tears. I felt like a stab in my heart because what she say is true. Now I hate myself.

Without any thought I cupped her face to look at me and I sincerely apologize to her. I rub her tears try to make her stop crying. She look surprise by my act. “Look, I’m really sorry for making you cry.” I said while looking at her teary eyes. I don’t know why but I felt my heart beat faster just by looking at her eyes. “Did she always this beautiful?” I said in my mind. Now I’m the one who feel embarrass right now.

“Stop crying or I will make you pay for my bun.” I said jokingly to her just to make her smile while still holding her face looking at me. I think my cheek is burning right now. She didn’t say at all and just look at me when suddenly her face slowly moving to me and kiss on my cheek but just a peck. I widen my eyes and look at her surprised. She look at me smiling with that rabbit tooth. I don’t know how to react and I just run away suddenly from her. While running I keep thinking what was that kiss for. Is she try to make fun of me? Thinking about the kiss make me embarrass suddenly. I look back and luckily she didn’t follow me. But wait, what the hell am I running away from her? She’s alone right now and I look at my watch and it almost 12 midnight.

Shoot, without second thought I turned around and ran into the park. There she is standing and smirking at me. Look like she know that I will turn back. “I knew you wouldn’t leave me alone here.” She said to me smiling. I try to avoid looking at her and tell her to go home now.

“Walk me home please.” She said and I look surprise. I shake my head and said “My mom told me to be home exactly 12.” “Then I walk you home.” She said to me which make me felt anxious. “No, you should be home now, I can walk by myself.” I said to her. She pouted and I almost smile by her face. ‘Oh god, why am I feeling like this.” “Fine then.” I said to her and she smile. “Seriously, you’re hard to understand.” I thought. I just ignore and she walk beside me and walk together. “Can I hold your hand?” she ask out of nowhere. I stop and look at her surprised. “I felt cold that’s all.” She said and I swear I saw her face blushing at the moment. “Just put your hand in your pocket.” I try to act cold. “But I don’t have any pocket.” She said. I look at her and it’s true she doesn’t have any pocket.

I just grab her hand and hold it with mine and put in my pocket to keep it warm together. Yes I will be crazy if these thing continue. I pretend to act cool but I can feel my heart beat is loud and fast, hopefully she didn’t hear it. As time goes by and here I am in front of my house. I let go of her hand and bow to her as a thanks for walking to my home. I wave to her goodbye and as I walk inside she grab my wrist and turn me around and *smack*. She kiss me again at the cheek. I look at her really confused and she wave me back and walk away. “See you tomorrow.” She said smiling and waving.

Fudge. I think I might fall in love with her if she being like this again.


I'm SORRY for the very late update....

Been busy with homework and assignment to do due this week.

Anw hopefully this chapter is nice. Hehehe

I don't really good with these lovely scene but at least I can tried.

Thanks for reading.

.V.