34. My Secretary Part 2.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

This is awkward. If only Jackson didn’t said something weird that make her uncomfortable around me. I can see is very clear that she is fidgeting at her seat. I sigh and apologize to her about Jackson behavior earlier. She just tell me not to worry about it.

 

“So, what do you guys want to eat?” Jackson ask and give us the menu.

“Just give me usual.” I told him.

“Usual? You know what you always order is not healthy. Nayeon-ah I think you should order her something nutritious or else she will die in malnutrition. Jackson joke that give him a death glare from me.

“What is the usual she always order?” Nayeon ask Jackson.

“It’s call heartbreaker burger.” Said Jackson to Nayeon and Nayeon look confuse.

I almost kick him at the leg luckily he is fast enough to avoid me or else he will be limping.

“Joking, it double, no. Triple beef burger without any vegetable, French fries with a lot of cheese, fried chicken and double chocolate milk shake.” Jackson told Nayeon which make me embarrassed hearing it.

“How did you eat that monster? Despite your body is still the same?” Nayeon ask and I just ignore it.

“So! I’m the one who eat not someone else.” I told her annoyingly.

“Whatever, please change her usual into something healthy please and I would like to have the same too.” Nayeon said while pointing at me.

I was frustrated when she change my order.

“Okie dokey.” Said Jackson and left us alone.

Nayeon glare at me as if I was doing something bad. I gulp and avoid her eye and pretend to look at my phone.

“Do you always eat that every day for your lunch?” she ask. Now she sound like my mom.

“Not every day. Except for umm… Sunday only.” I told her and rubbing my neck.

“It almost every day, moron. You know it may cause your heart disease or else death.” She said worriedly.

“You sound like my mom.” I said sarcastic.

“Ugh, you’re annoying.” She said in defeat.

I win *Evil laugh.

 

We keep bickering until the food is arrive.

I look at my food and look it in disgust.

“Yah, Jackson. What is this green stuff? I ask disgustingly.

“It called salad, idiot.” Nayeon interrupt and Jackson nod agreeing.

“I don’t eat salad for your information. Salad in illegal in my stomach. I need…” before I can finish my sentences suddenly, Nayeon look at me like she willing to kill me any moment. I understand that glare but act, as I don’t know.

“Salad doesn’t make me full. I need energy.” Nayeon just ignore me and eat her food.

How can she eat that stuff? Yuck.

“So you’re just going to starve until evening then.” She said.

“Hey, don’t forget that I’m the boss here. I can fired you anytime I want.” I said angrily.

“Fired me then.” She said confidently.

“Youuuuu, arghh. Whatever.” I said.

 

I ignore her than I just eat the food even if I hate it but I’m hungry.

When I eat the salad, the taste still quite hmm edible. Still I hate it. I look at her and I can’t believe that she enjoying that green monster.

 

“Here your double chocolate milk shake.” Said Jackson and I happily take it and drank it.

“Here is your strawberry Juice.” Said Jackson to Nayeon and she just smile at him.

After we done not so call lunch to me. I pay at the cashier and wave at Jackson tell him we’ll meet again someday. Jackson smile and waving me.

Ugh, I am still hungry. Curse you rabbit tooth.

 

In the car, as usual the atmosphere is death silent.

“Is there somewhere you want to stop by before we’re back to the office?” I ask her.

“No.” she said.

“But I have.” I said to her grinning.

She look at me annoying and I just shrug it off.

“What’s the point asking? Idiot.” She said angrily.

“Stop calling me idiot. Idiot.” I told her.

“Ops sorry, is calling you idiot make you mad?” she said sarcastic.

I just remember in the past, which I always called her stupid. Now it’s my turn to get that idiot title from her.

 

“I know you’re mad what happen between us in the past but I hope you can forgive me even it need time.” I said to her but she didn’t say anything.

I just sigh and continue driving. I’m tired of fighting with her all the time. I try to apologize to her but if this how she keep treating me. I do need to do it slowly.

I arrive at the place and I told her to wait in the car.

 

NAYEON POV

”Wait here.” She told me.

I look at the surrounding and it look like a house.

https://velocityhousing.com/www/uploads/property_images/125644123337411457507605_Original.jpg

Let just pretend this your house.

 

Wow. The house is bigger than my house.

 

“Sorry to keep your waiting.” She said. Continue driving.

“Can I ask you something?” I ask her and she just hum.

“Whose house is that?” I ask.

“Mine of course.” She told me.

“Oh right, are you living alone?” I ask again.

“No, I have a friend staying with me.” She told me but why do I felt angry that someone is living with her.

Oh is the only word I respond to her.

“You will met her someday, she’s cute and her name is Miku. She is from Japan. ” She told me and I felt upset hearing it.

Miku huh. I bet she cuter than me. What the? Why do I feel angry? She got nothing to do with me. However, I can’t wait to meet that Miku person.

 

Now here we are at the company and I went to my desk while (Y/N) went back to her office.

“Someone is having fun huh.” Said Jimin out of nowhere.

“Where are you guys going?” ask Yerin excitedly.

“We just having lunch that’s all.” I told them and both of them look surprise.

“You kidding me.” Jimin said and I shake my head.

“What kind of spell are you using to make the boss heart melt for you?” Both of them ask and I laugh when they ask something nonsense.

“Nothing, seriously.” I told them chuckle.

“You’re lucky. She never bring us to lunch.” Both of them fake crying which look funny.

“I will tell her someday to bring both of you to lunch. Alright?” I told them.

The two of them jump happily when I said that.

 

Now I have to do my work. I call Kingdom company inform them that the Queendom want to have a meeting tomorrow. I arrange and cancel some of her appointment. Jungyeon will be happy seeing her tomorrow. Moreover, it going to a surprise for her that I working as a secretary of her little sister company.

“YAH, Rabbit tooth, in my office now.” She shout at the intercom and I die in embarrassment when she keep calling me that.

Damn it (Y/N).

 

I went to the office and look at her annoyingly.

“Please, stop calling me rabbit tooth. It’s annoying.” I told her.

She look at me. “But I like to call you that.” She told me which make me blush.

No, it’s not the time to be shy. Control Im Nayeon. She must be joking.

 

“Why are you calling me boss?” I ask her.

“Because of you I’m still hungry. Buy me food at the cafeteria downstairs and order fried chicken with black pepper sauce and chocolate milk shake.” She told me and I widen my eyes.

“Another chocolate milk shake? You know that foods is not really healthy.” I told her and she glare at me.

“I don’t care. My stomach can’t handle with just a salad for lunch. I want my foods in my table in 20 minutes. Here my card, pay with this.” She told me and I took the cards.

Now I’m the maid already huh. Just you wait (Y/N).

 

Without thinking, I just rush to downstairs and order what she just told me but I have a brilliant idea that pop up from my mind.

After the food done. I rush to upstairs and went to her office. Panting hard.

“Good, you’re arrive in time.” She told me and I ignore her.

I put the food on her table and give back her card. I went back to my desk.

In few minutes, she will be shouting my name.

 

I keep looking at my watch and wait patiently.

“IM NAYEONNNNN.” She shout my name and I smile.

Jimin and Yerin who heard her shouting feel scared and worry about me. I told them not to worry about it.

I went to her office pretend to look confuse.

“You, stand in front of my table.” She told me and I obey.

“Now tell me what did I just told you to order for me.” She ask while walking around me.

“Umm, fried chicken with black pepper sauce and chocolate milk shake.” I told her bluntly.

“Hmm, now tell me why is the chicken taste fu*king spicy and even my chocolate milk shake taste coffee.

Damn, I’m scared. Oh my god. Why am I doing this? Now I feel regret.

 

*Flick*

She flick my forehead hard. I groan in pain.

“That’s what you get for disobey me. You’re lucky I didn’t fired you. Just go back to your place and don’t do this again.” She sigh.

I nod at her understand and I walk back to my desk.

I look myself at the mirror. Damn my forehead is red. I hope it wasn’t bruised.

 

“Oh my god. Nayeon. Are you all right?” Yerin ask and hug me.

Jimin also look worriedly at me.

“You know, you should stop doing that make her angry. You might get any worse from her.” Said Jimin.

“It okay, thanks for worrying about me.” I told them.

I hate to do that but this is what I call revenge. I want her to hate me more than she can imagine. This is for playing my heart before. But why she just flick me instead of being angry at me.


Heya fellas. Another new update. I dont know i just get this idea out of nowhere.

It make me happy for your comments. I know it still lack of interaction between YouxNayeon. Just wait a little longer.

Anw thanks again for reading my fanfics.

.V.