31. Let just move on.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Many Days Later

(Y/N) POV

“I’m sorry. I think I should reject you.” I told her without looking directly at her. (You know whom am I talking to)

“Bu- but wh- why?” She stuttering.

I just stand there without saying anything.

“Please just tell me the reason why?” she said almost crying.

“I never love you. All these time is just a lie.” I said.

“NO! You’re lying right.” She said with her tear fall from her face.

“No, it’s the truth. I never love you. Enough with that tear. It will not change my mind after all.” I sarcastically said.

“No, please. Just tell me this is just a joke.” She said.

“This is r - e - a - l - i - t - y.” I told her. “You’re like a toy to me play with it and throw it away when you get bored.” I said sarcastic and smirk at her.

*Pang*. She slapped me. “How I wish I never met you. Worst, I wish I never see you again after this and I promise myself to hate and never forgive you. She said crying and leaving me alone.

“Well I do deserve that slap.” I thought while caressing my cheek.

“I’m sorry Nayeon-ah”. You will never see me again after this but I hope you know that I will always love you even if you hate me. I mumble and almost crying.

 

Few Years later

NAYEON POV

“Thank you for loving us for these past few years. We hope to see you all again.” We all said because this is our last speech for all of our fans. We all will be graduating from twice and continue doing our career. It been 3 years when I remember about this moment.

Sana, Mina and Momo have been opening their own cafe name J-trinity Café.

 Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung opening their own fashion store. Jihyo is the CEO while Dahyun and Chaeyoung designing the clothes and many more.

Tzuyu is now an actress and doing a lot of drama and CF.

Jungyeon is the CEO of the Kingdom Company. It is her stepfather company but she continue his father company and Mr Yoo is resigning and giving his title to Jungyeon.

Me? I am still searching for a job. Jungyeon want to help me to work in her company but her company is full and not needed a new employee so Jungyeon feel sorry for me but I understand her.

I am still looking for an available job. I just walking down the street and saw a flyer. It says Vacancy for secretary from Queendom Company (I bad at giving name hahaha). I get the number from the flyer and call the company.

“Hello. Is this the Queendom Company?” I ask.

“Yes it is. May I help you?” the other person said.

“Is the vacancy as the secretary still available?” I ask.

“Oh yes it is. Do you perhaps want this job?” the other person ask.

“Yes.” I said smiling.

“Okay. All you need is to come here to get interview.” The person said.

“Is it? Okay sure. I’ll be there in a hour.” I told her.

“Okay miss. I meet you later.” The other person said then hang up.

“ASA. Now I finally get a job.” I thought and my hand to the air.

 

Queendom Company

Wow the company look bigger than I expected.

I went to the receptionist and tell her that I’m going to have an interview. The receptionist told me to go to the highest level, which is level 15. I almost pop my eye out which I didn’t thought that this company have 15 level.

After I arrive at level 15. I saw a man standing in front of me.

“Hello, you’re the person who called for an interview?” He ask and I just nod.

“I’m Park Jimin but just called me Jimin.” He said smiling. “Anyway, You look familiar?” He ask. “Aren’t you from a girl group from twice before?” he continue.

“Yes, I am.”  I said smiling and blushed when he ask me. “I knew it. It been 3 years since you all graduating right?” he ask and I nod.

“Oh yeah, I forgot, you should been interview, how careless I am.” He said while scratching his head.

“This way please.” He said and led the way.

We stand in front of this huge door. “Wait inside, the boss will be here in a minute.” He said. “And remember the boss never smile so just bear with it okay. She have been firing her secretary that only last for two days. Everyone in this company hate her because of her attitude. But I know deep inside her she is actually nice but her heart is hard like an ice that never melt.” He said which make me nervous about the CEO.

I be waiting outside here so you just sit there and wait, okay?” he ask and I nod understand.

I sit inside and look around. It just a normal office like how we see in a drama. After a few minutes, I heard a door open. I felt my heart is beating rapidly due to being nervous. I was scared at the same time.

I heard a footstep is getting near and near. I keep looking down and almost sweating. Well this is different from standing in front of a million crowd when having a concert before.

“How long you’re going to stare down there?” she ask. I almost embarrassed when she ask that but weird where did I heard this voice before.

I look up and saw this girl figure sitting in front of me.

I widen my eyes when looking at her. “You!” I said angrily.

 


OK someone tell me what just happen. That escalated quickly.

Anyways thanks to XOXTXW ceejayfxsnsd0509 for giving me an inspiration and idea to continue these stories.

Drama madness mode activate now. =P

I don’t know why but suddenly this idea pop out from my head. I’m sorry if I’m making a little bit confuse. But I will be update flashback in another chapter. Hope you guys can wait.

Sorry for the reader that wanted to tell the truth. I don't know why i suddenly want to make this stories. But let just move on with the flow of the stories.

Thanks for reading anw.

.V.