21. Losing my mind.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

At the amusement park

“We’re going in a group of 2” said the big eye (Jihyo).

They all play rock, paper, scissor and whoever throw the same they be a partner.

Jungyeon and Nayeon

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung

Sana and Momo

Dahyun and Jihyo

Me and Mina

 

Everyone seem to get their partner except for me and the girl who kind a quiet the all-time even at school too. She doesn’t seem to be interested in talking. “What her name again?” I thought.

“Umm guess we be a partner for a day.” I said to her trying not to be awkward with her.

She just smile and nod. “Wow, she sure look beautiful with that smiling” I thought.

“I know this is kind an awkward for both of us, so to be honest I didn’t really know your name is?” I scratch my head trying to avoid the awkwardness.

“My name is Mina.” She just answer bluntly to me.

“Oh. Mina. Perhaps I don’t have to introduce myself seem you know me already.” I said and she just nod.

“Ok then. We meet again here at the same spot us standing right now. Exactly 2 hour sharp you all must be here already.” said the big eyes (Jihyo).

“Ye~ everyone agreeing with her.

Everyone is splitting with their own partner while mina still standing not knowing where to go.

“So, you’re just going to stand there all day?” I ask her sarcastically.

She just glared a bit at me and walk towards the ice cream cart without waiting for me.

“Woah, someone sure is in a bad mood today.” I thought and walking to her.

She bought her ice cream and I asked her where my ice cream. She just ignore my existence and walking to somewhere without saying anything back to me. She look like a 2nd version of me but scarier than me.

What did I do wrong to her? Earlier she just smile and now she just becoming scarier.

I just follow behind her. Well I’m not trying to make her rage so I just follow her quietly without saying anything when suddenly she stop and I bump her back accidentally. She glared at me thinking I purposely bump her. Seriously she’s the one who stopping without any warning. “Sorry” I just said to her and she watch someone from a far. I look and saw Jungyeon and Nayeon laughing and having fun together. ‘Stupid lovebird” I mumbled a bit.

“What! What do you mean by lovebird” she suddenly mad at me and make me startle by her voice.

“Well, don’t you know that they both love each other? I swear you know. You guys been together like ages I think.” I said to her.

She look at me surprised and confused at the same time.

“What with the look” I asked her. “Nothing” she said.

“Ah~ I think I know.” I smirk at her.

“What do you mean?” she asked me.

“Someone is being jealous here.” I said to her.

“Wait. Jealous? No, I’m not” she said to me.

“Maybe that’s why you suddenly mad at me and keep walking to their direction. Seems like you follow them like a creepy stalker that what we call” I said.

She becoming speechless by my words and she turn her body and walk away from me.

Wait! I shouted at her and running to her.

I grab her shoulder making her turn to me and I saw her eyes look teary a bit.

“Are you crying?” I asked her. “Look I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that.” I continue.

She wipe her tears and just keep walking ignoring me.

I grab her wrist to make her stop and she look at me angrily.

“Let go of me” she said to me.

“Not until you tell me who the person is” I threatened her while still grabbing her wrist.

“What do you mean?” She asked and trying to let go of her wrist.

I grab her wrist tightly and glared at her.

“Don’t pretend to be stupid here” I said angrily.

PANG! Someone hit behind my head. ‘Argh!’ I scream a little.

What the he----- before I finish my sentence someone pull my ear and bring me to somewhere else.

Ah! Appa! I shouted while being drag to somewhere else.

“What is your problem?” She said angrily to me and letting go of my ear. I still rubbing my ear in pain and I look at the voice, it’s Jungyeon.

“What do you mean?” I asked her while still rubbing my ear. Hope my ear is not being pull out.

“Why are you suddenly grab Mina wrist and looking angry at her?” Jungyeon ask.

“It got nothing to do with you.” I answer back.

“Yes, it have something to do with me, and she’s min-----“before she finish her sentence she suddenly stop.

“She what?” I asked her.

“Nothing.” She answer.

“NOTHING? Seriously Nothing? What is wrong with you guys? Suddenly you all just look happy with me and just because of stupid thing you guys look at me with the Fu*king hate look to me.  This is why I don’t even want to join with you guys today. I suppose to be at home right now. I’m just making all of you guys pissed off me. This is so STUPID! This wouldn’t be happen if you guys doesn’t making me as a slave before.” I shouted and hit the wall once trying to let go of my anger and frustrated.

I turn away and saw Nayeon and Mina standing right behind me look shocked and I just walked away without looking at any them.

I wandering alone and trying to relax my mind what happen earlier. Ugh! This place is too noisy with the music and screaming I been hearing now. I really hate this kind of place but I still thinking about what happen earlier and just sigh.

I saw a table bench and sit there wasting my time hoping to go home early. I lay my head on the table trying to get rid of my headache. I been headache a lot because of thinking too much.

*Tap tap* someone is tapping the table. I look up and saw Nayeon sitting in front of me smiling. I look frustrated just by looking at her now and continue lay my head down ignoring her. “Are you ignoring me right now?” she asked but I still don’t say anything at all.

“Is your hand hurt?” she asked while rubbing my back hand. I was a bit startled and raise my head and shove her hands away from me. “Stay away from me” I told her and glared at her. She took my hand again and apply some ointment on it and massage it a bit. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now but I just felt my heart skip a bit. I stared at her blankly and let her treat my hand. She look at me smiling and she said “I’m really sorry if I have force you to come with us. I didn’t know something bad is going too happened.” I let go of my hand from her and said “let just forget about today.” And walk away from her. I just want to avoid her and everyone right now.

 

“Hey (Y/N) wait.” She said at me but me still pretending not to hear her.

“(Y/N) YAH! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP RIGHT NOW, DON’T PRETENDING FORGETING ABOUT OUR DEAL BEFORE.” She shouted at me. Remembering about the deal I stop myself and listen to her. I just sighed and turn around back to her. She just smiling at me.

“Good, you listen to me well.” She said. I rolled my eyes when she said that.

“Come on, just forget what happen today. Maybe Jungyeon just having a bad day, that’s why she being harsh to you.” She continue. I just look at her waiting for her to finish.

“Are you done talking?” I ask her. She look at me blankly by my question.

“Still the ignorant person huh.” she said back to me.

“Ok fine, I forgive you but only you not Jungyeon.” I said to her angrily.

“Aww, Jungyeon might be sad if she hear that from you. Nayeon said.

“Like I give a damn. I don’t care. I hate her even from the first time I met her.” I told her.

Nayeon look shocked what I just told her.

“You’re heartless. No you’re a monster with no heart at all.” She said.

“That what I get a lot from others. Heartless pfft.” I said in my mind.

“Yes, I always known as the heartless female at the university. What’s the point being nice and friendly to someone if they eventually will leave you alone again?” I accidently blurted out a word which I shouldn’t have said. “Leave you alone again.”

“Sh*t! Why did I say that aloud to a totally stranger to me.” I said in my mind and bite my lips.

She look me at with her suspicious look. “What do you mean by that?” she asked. I knew her going to ask that.

Uh! Nothing, just forget what I said before. It’s not that important” I laugh nervously to make her not asking me anymore. Well, I think my prayer is not being granted.

“Don’t lie. You know you can told me anything about yourself or even your problems you having before. I will open my ear listening to you.” She said and smiling with that rabbit tooth of her.

“That’s okay. I’m fine, and stop being nice and considerate about me” I said and glare her.

“You have to stop that not so good attitude of you. You know that I just trying to be nice here.” Nayeon said.

“Then stop being nice to me. I’m not worth to be a nice person. Just sto--------- before I could finish my word suddenly she hug me out of nowhere. I’m so surprised and look blankly.

“Stop saying useless thing about you. You just having a very bad past not a bad you” she continue while still hugging me and pat my back.

Damn what is this feeling? I felt my heart are about to explode. I just don’t care if people are looking at us. What are you trying to do rabbit teeth. What are you intention? Why are you so hard to understand?

“That’s okay. I’m here.” She continue and break the hug and look at me smiling with that rabbit tooth of her. I just look at her surprised.

Without thinking I just run away from her and hide in the toilets. I locked myself in the toilet and panting because of the running. No, I’m not losing my breath because of the running but I almost lose my mind because of the hug. I never felt like this. The hug keep flashing in my mind and her smiling too. I smack my head when suddenly I heard someone knocking the door outside. I almost pee myself because of the knocking. “Yah (Y/N), are you okay?” that voice is none other than Nayeon.

“I I uh I um f- fine.” I stuttering. “I think I got a stomachache.” Yeap I lied to her.

How I’m going to face her. With that innocent face of her I might be losing my mind for real.

“Okay, If you need anything I’ll be waiting outside.” she said before walking outside.

“Seriously. You don’t have to wait for me, I can handle it myself. If it wasn’t because of you hugging me this wouldn’t be happen.” I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fellow readers.

Hope you guys enjoys.

Sorry for the very late update so i tried to make this chapter just a bit longer.

Thanks for reading and don't be shy to comments =)

.V.