24. Thanks for taking care of me.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

NAYEON POV

“Yah, rabbit teeth, listen to me.” she said and I just ignoring her. Then I hear something weird I turn around and saw (Y/N) on the floor. I look so panic and ran to her. I try to wake her up and keep slapping her face but nothing. Then I saw all of my members ran towards us and they help me to bring her to the infirmary.

 

AT THE INFIRMARY

“She will be fine once she woke up. She only got a slightly fever.” Said Nahyun (School Nurse).

“Thank you.” Said Nayeon and Jungyeon. The other members just went to the class because I tell them so.

Jungyeon look so worried and so am I. “This is my fault.” Said Jungyeon. I look at her as I raise one of my eyebrow look confuse. “What do you mean?” I ask. “If only she doesn’t gave me her jacket she won’t be cold yesterday.” She said. Jungyeon told me what happen yesterday night and I just nod understanding and tell her that maybe she just worry about Jungyeon might catch a cold but doesn’t care about her health I told Jungyeon. Jungyeon just sigh and feel guilty. “Don’t worry, she going to be fine.” I said and she just nod.

“You should go back to class, let me take care of her.” I told her and she nod and went out of the room.

I watch (Y/N) sleeping peacefully after being given a medicine from Nahyun. “You look cute while sleeping.” I mumbled and shut my mouth suddenly. Hope she doesn’t hear that. “I heard that.” Said Nahyun which make me almost have a heart attack. I glare at her and she raise her hand surrender and leave me alone. I continue watching (Y/N). “Only if you listen to me earlier this won’t be happening” I thought. I remember about what Jungyeon told me about yesterday night make me happy. Why? Because she being nice to her sister.

I don’t know why but suddenly I felt like I want to pat her head from being nice to her sister. I went near her and look at her sleeping but I change my mind, I felt like I want to caress her face. I lean forward and caress her face and make my heart beat racing so fast. Her face is so warm and soft like a cotton candy. Then suddenly she scratch her face. Maybe she felt ticklish. “Aww, so cute.” I thought. I just stare at her and look how cute she is but to bad she doesn’t know that. I slap my face and wake up from reality.

“Wait grandma, don’t go.” She said in her sleep and I look at her confuse. “Sleep talking huh.” I thought. Then suddenly she woke up and I saw her eye a bit teary from a bad dream. I don’t know how to respond since this is the first time I saw her crying in her sleep. She look so scared and she saw me sitting at the chair near the bed and went straight to me and hug me. She was crying and keep saying don’t go to me. Sh*t my heart is about to explode when she hug me. I just hug her and pat her back and telling her that everything is going to be alright. I felt her hug tighten more telling me that not to leave her.

“Shh, everything is going to be alright, I’m here. I said to her. Suddenly she let go of her hug and look at me with her widen eyes. She look shock and wipe her tears. “Uh umm, I uh I I’m sorry for hug - ging you.” she stuterring while scratch her head. I just smile at her and only god know what is my feelings right now. I can see her face is blushing because she keep turning her face away from me. I walk to her and she slowly walk back while I keep walking towards her, she’s trying to avoid me. She stumble at the edge of the bed while walking back and fall down and I just laugh at her how clumsy she is. She look so embarrassed because she look down to avoid looking at me. I sitting down while looking up and look at her and she look anxious.

“What are you looking at?” she ask me. “You.” I joke and make her anxious more. I giggle by her act. “Can I ask you something?” I ask her. “What is it?” she ask me back. “I’m sorry if I’m being straightforward here but what happen to your grandma before?” I ask her. She look surprised by my question. “Sorry.” She answer bluntly and I just nod to her understand. “Well to bad.” I pouted. She look at me and smile a bit. “It suit on you if you keep smiling, you know that.” I told her and she look away from me.

I stand up and pat her head telling that it’s okay. She look at me surprise and look away suddenly when our eyes met. She clear and thanks to me for bringing her to the infirmary. “If only you listen to me before.” I told her and she apologize to me. I just smile at her and suddenly I see her cheek is blushing as red as a tomato. “So cute.” I said in my mind. “I go to my class now.” She said to me and walk away to the door and suddenly she turn back and bow to me saying “Thank you for taking care of me.” and she search her pocket and gave me a candy showing her gratitude and walk away.

I just smile at her and put her candy in my pocket. “Hey wait, I follow too.” I said to her and follow her.

 

Unknown POV

Interesting~ I’ll be watching you Nayeon-shi.

All the members and (Y/N) doesn’t know that someone had been watching them from the beginning.

*DRUMROLL*

 

(Y/N) POV

“Hey wait, I follow too.” Nayeon said and make me walk faster. Oh my please don’t follow me or you making me more crazy just by looking at you. What’s wrong with me for these past few days? Why my heart beat fast whenever I look at you. Oh god what is happening to me?

YAH (Y/N). I said wait.” Nayeon shouted and I just pretend not to hear her and continue walking.

Well luck is not on my side today when suddenly she grab my hand and bring me to the toilet. I look confuse and scare at the same time because she make a scary face right now.

We are in the toilet and I just keep my head low avoiding to look at her. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?” she ask me. “Ugh~~~, nothing, what do you mean?” I said pretending not to understand her.

“I’m sure I’m not blind when seeing you acting weird earlier.” Nayeon said while raise her right eyebrow.

“Weird?” I pretend to ask. “Weird as in like I don’t really understand you, earlier you hug me, give me candy then suddenly you just ran away from me. What is wrong with you?” She said in one breath.

“You’re the one who is weird here.” I said to Nayeon and she just look at me confuse. “You like Jungyeon aren’t you?” I ask her remembering about her confession in the infirmary before. “But why do keep following me around? If you have a crush on her act like one, why do you have to disturb and keep following me, Pabo” I continue. She just stand there without saying anything.

 

NAYEON POV

I was stunned when she said that I like her sister. I know it was just a lie between me and the members but why do I see her face is hurt. I don’t know what to say since it’s was just a lie. I do like her sister but only as a best friend and a little sister to me. We know for 6 years and she’s like a family to me.

“But why do keep following me around? If you have a crush on her act like one, why do you have to disturb and keep following me, Pabo” she said and I didn’t say anything at all.

I just stood there and look at her hurtful face. “Sh*t, why do I feel guilty about this.” I thought. “Why are you quiet?” She ask. I keep standing there quietly. “I knew it.” She said and sigh. I just stare down. “I got to go.” She said and walk away from me. I smack my head and keep thinking what the meaning of her face is. “I’m sorry, is the only way for me to get know about you.” I mumbled. I sigh and just let it be and walk into my class.


Hey my readers.

How's it going? Thanks for the 109 Subscriber. Really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading it.

.V.