14. Just apologize to her.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

 (Y/N) POV

I was a bit surprised when I heard the doctor said to her about that sister or whoever that person is. “Who is that person that the rabbit teeth doesn’t want to confess directly?” I thought.

Bzz bzz my phone vibrate, damn! I almost pee on my pants. I don’t want them to accused me for eavesdrop so I ran back to my class.

From: Jackson Wang

Yo dude, where the hell are you? The teacher is here already. I’m helping you by saying you have stomachache. I hope I get reward for my KINDNESS to you. (^_^).

To: Jackson Wang

Long story short, yes I am in the toilet. Your guess is right. I buy you a drink later. (-_-)”

*Yup I lied to him. Sorry Jackson.*

From: Jackson Wang

Woohoo love ya man. Just kidding =P.

I read his text and just face palmed myself. “That idiot” I chuckled a bit.

 

After the class end.

(Y/N) POV

I was thinking about what Nayeon said just now in the infirmary. Why would she want to change me instead of confessing to that person directly? What is that person had to do with me…..THEN DAMN! Now I realized who she meant by it. JUNGYEON? I screamed in my head. “That what explain everything. Maybe” I thought. The slapped have a meaning behind it. “SHE LOVE JUNGYEON!” I screamed in my head.

“Stupid girl” I thought. Why do you have to bother me just to get my Stepsister? Oh great I can imagine that two annoying loud girl in the same roof with me.

What am I gonna do. What if she told Jungyeon on what happen to her in the toilet just now? Is not that I’m scared. Well they are idol you know. I don’t want to be a center of attention. I don’t want to be in the newspaper headline *an idol girl were bully at school by the another idol little sister.* Now I do really felt regret right now for splashing her. Why don’t I just think before act? “PABO yah.” I smacked my head regretting what I did.

“Why don’t you just kill yourself other than smacking your head?” Said Jackson.

“Do you hate me that much?” I said while glaring back at him.

“Chill yo, I’m just joking.” Do have a problem? Said him.

Should I tell him? I thought. Without thinking any further I just tell him the real story even about Nayeon like or love my stepsister.

“SHE WHAT!” Shouted Jackson to me.

“Oh great why don’t you just shouted and tell everyone what I told you just now” I said sarcastically to him.

“Sorry bro. You know it’s nasty for splashing to that Nayeon. You will be dead by their fans.” Said him to me.

“Any of your word doesn’t even comforting me” I said to him.

He just chuckled to me and asking me what am I gonna do now.

“You know you should apologizes to her for your bad behavior lately. She’s just a girl you know.” He said to me.

“What, you think I’m not a girl huh?” I answer him back.

“You a guy in a girl body you know” he answered to me sarcastically.

Pang. I just smacked his head with a book.

He rubbed his head regretting for what he said to me.

“Maybe his right. Maybe I’m being too much to her” I thought.

Fine’ I just apologized to her. I tell him.

“That’s my man” he said. I just smiled to him.

“It’s been a while I see you smile to me” is it two years ago?” he said.

I just sighed. “Just forget about the past.” I said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is happening to (Y/N) past?

Even I’m still wondering. hahaha

Will updating again tomorrow. Thanks for reading .V.