37. Maybe....

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

you POV

I just told everything between Nayeon and me in the past including yesterday incident.

He just hanged his mouth open looking shocked. He didn’t believe that a person like me had falling in love before so I just head lock him feeling a bit mad.

“You think a person like me doesn’t have any feeling huh, idiot.” I said to him still head locking.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry. Please let go of me. I can’t breathe.” He said and I let go of him.

“Damn, you’re strong.” He said.

“And you need to exercise more.” I told him sarcastic and he pouted.

"So what are you going to do now?" He ask me and just shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know. I think my chances to get her back is 1% over 100%." I told him sigh.

"I believe that 1% still can change her mind." He said giving me hopes.

I just smile at him.

 

*Knock*

I look at Jimin confuse. Jimin excuse himself and bring the dog out too and when he open the door and yes your guess is right. Is the Rabbit Tooth.

"Good morning Nayeon." Jimin said smiling.

"Morning Jimin." She said to him.

I just sit there pretend to do my work.

Why she is here? Damn it.

"Morning boss." she said standing in front of my desk.

I just hum at her. I'm just not ready to face with her about yesterday.

"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to work now?" I pretend to ask her to get rid of my awkwardness.

"But before that, I forgot to tell you that there is one more rules. No one should disturb me except when I call any of you to come into my office." I told her.

Yes, I just make up the rules to avoid her.

"What if I need to send any documents into your office?" She ask raising one of her eyebrows.

Damn, she’s clever.

"That's depend. If it really important then you may enter in my office." I said and she nod.

"Now tell me, why are you here? Is there something you want to tell me?" I ask pretend to type on my computers but all I can see is blank screen.

"........"

"If you have nothing to say. You may go." I told her.

"I- I- I'm sorry a- about yes- yesterday." She stuttered.

I look at her as if I forget about yesterday.

"Yesterday? Yeah right, you said I'm just your boss and nothing more." I said sarcastic and smiling.

"I know you're angry about yesterday." She told me.

ANGRY? I'm not angry. I'm hurt you damn rabbit.

I look at her and walk towards her making a piss off face.

If you know I’m angry, then why are you still here? Because right now I’m not in a mood to see your face today.

*Knock*

Luckily, someone interrupted me before I told her my thought.

“Come in.” I said staring at Nayeon

I look at the door and I widen my eyes seeing who is standing there.

 

 

“MOM” I shouted which make Nayeon startled.

“What are you doing here?” I ask feeling sweating.

She walk to me and pull my ear high and not only me, Jimin too.

“Ahh, Appa, please mom, its hurt.” I said and struggling to escape.

“I’m sorry, Nayeon-shi but please can you close the door for me and stay here while I’m punishing them. Said my mom.

Nayeon of course look confuse but obey my mom.

“Mom, its hurt.” Jimin and I said making a pain face.

“Now, I want a good explanation why are you not handling the company but your sister.” She said angrily at Jimin.

If some of you don’t know the situation. This company should be handle by Jimin and not me. I was just supposed to be at states living with my mom but I ran away because I hate it there.

“Wait mom, I can explain. It’s not you fault,” He said and slowly my mom release us.

you and Nayeon-shi. Please wait outside.” My mom said and we both walk outside.

“Care to explain what happen earlier?” She ask out of nowhere.

I just keep my mouth shut and scratch my head.

Nayeon just look at me with her puppy eyes begging me to tell her.

I’m not going to fall for it. Ugh! Damn.

“Fine I tell you just stop with those begging eyes. Its hurt my eyes.

Nayeon chuckle and I start explaining about Jimin is my brother and he should be the one who handling these company.

Nayeon look like she just witness a murder scene in front of her.

you, COME IN HERE AND YOUR SECRETARY TOO.” My mom shouted and my hand is shaking when trying to open the door.

I come inside and avoid looking my mom eyes and Nayeon does it too.

I gulp when I hear footstep getting near.

“You’re lucky your brother explaining before I almost cut your ear off.” My mom said and making me more nervous around her.

“And Nayeon-shi. I have a question for you.” My mom suddenly ask and Nayeon nod awkwardly.

“What do you think working with you? You must be stressful around her.” My mom ask and surprise me.

 

NAYEON POV

“What do you think working with you? You must be stressful around her.” Ask you mom suddenly.

“Yes, I been stressful lately because of her.” I lie and saw you look panic.

I saw you mom glare at her.

Like mother like daughter. I smile remembering about the past where you always glaring when she piss off.

OMG! Did I just remember about the past? No Nayeon, You should move on and forget about her. But why do my heart beat rapidly thinking about it?

 

you POV

“Yes, I been stressful lately because of her.” Nayeon said and I panic.

What the heck! You evil rabbit.

I look at my mom and hell she’s glaring at me like beaming a laser out from her eyes.

“What did I tell you about bullying your secretary? Especially her.” My mom said pointing at Nayeon. I look at her confused.

“Don’t make that face. I thought you promise me.” My mom said sadly.

Wait, like when did I make that promise? You obviously lying mom.

 

“I never make any promi- humph.” My mom shut my mouth.

“Yes you promise me saying that you will not bullying any of your secretary anymore.” My mom said smile widely.

That smile... I know something bad is going to happen if she unleash her wrath.

I just pretend to chuckle and smile back at my mom.

“Maybe I did promise that. Hahaha.” I laugh awkwardly.

Suddenly my mom whisper at me. “If you dare to hurt or make her cry. I will not hesitate to shave your hair so clean that can surpass the moon light.” I gulp and nod at her.

“Good, now excuse me I’m going back to the hotel. I will meet again both of you tomorrow.” My mom said waving.

I just shake my head.

“Well that escalated quickly.” Said Nayeon.

“Just leave me alone.” I told her and sit back at my chair.

“I don’t know what your mom just whisper to you. But I can sense that its really bad if you ignore it.” Nayeon said smiling.

How I wish strangle is not a crime.

“Are you bullying me right now? Because I’m not in a mood of it.” I glare at her.

“Its fun.” She stick her tongue out and run away.

I can’t believe it. Did she just, ugh whatever.

 

you been thinking too much and didn’t realize that it almost time to go home. I pack all of my stuff and peek outside and luckily, there is no sign of her.

She must be home already. Now I can drive home in peace.

I sigh in relieve.

Well it too early to celebrate when I saw her wandering near my car.

Just why are still at here?

I pretend to clear my throat to gain her attention and it work since she turned around and look at me.

“Hy.” She said suddenly.

Did she just act nothing happen about yesterday?

“What do you want?” I ask her and walk into my car.

“Um, I uh, I need. Never mind.” She said walk away.

“Just said it.” I said.

“Can I have a ride? Just drop me at the bus station. There no cab during these hour and I didn’t bring my car. Please.” Nayeon said.

“No” I told her and leaving her alone.

Is this the right way? No of course not. It late and you let her walking alone during this hour. What if something bad going to happen. Serve her right then. I smack my head because of my stupid action back there.

Fudge. I hate you. No, I seriously hate you now and I don’t care. You moron, don’t you even feel pity about her. I hate you brain.

Without thinking, I drive back to her and stop.

“Get in.” I said.

She look pissed off and just walking away.

Seriously. Don’t make me, evil rabbit.

I get out from my car and carry her like a bridal style. She hit me many times and even trying to rip my hair off.

“LET GO OF ME YOU MANIAC.” She scream.

I don’t care and put her at the passenger seat.

“If you try to run away, I swear I’m going to make your life miserable.” I told her and guess what, she obey. Oh hell no. She just pretending and try to escape but luckily I manage to grab her hands.

But suddenly she just slapped me in the face.

“What was that for? I try to be nice and yet this is how you repay me?” I shouted at her.

“Okay fine then. I leave you alone. I don’t care if you get kill or whatever by some crazy people.” I said and suddenly she grab my hand too.

“I- I am sorry. It just that sometimes I feel annoyed around you.” She said.

Annoyed, hah. Whatever.

“Ugh, just forget it.” I said feeling mad.

I’m just too tired to fight with her. No matter how many times I try to avoid her, it just not working.

“So do you need a ride or what? I’m not going to let you walking all alone, its kind a late and it dangerous for a girl walking alone.” I told her.

 

NAYEON POV

“So do you need a ride or what? I’m not going to let you walking all alone, its kind a late already and it dangerous for a girl walking alone.” She told.

Did she just worried about me walking alone? Am I being too harsh at her? Maybe I shouldn’t hate her just because she left me before. Do I still have feelings with her? Yes, I am. Every time I stand near her, my heart just beat faster than usual.

Maybe I did still love her. 

 


Hello to my readers. I bet you guys were surprise with your names. XP.

Should I just using your names or just continue using the old (Y/N)?? Just asking =D.

So what should Nayeon do? Get back to you or just forget about it? D=

Anw Thanks for the subscribing my story and giving a positive comment.

I lo- love you guys XP.

Thanks for reading.

.V.