11. Jackson my friend.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

 

“YAH! What was that for?” I shouted and glared at him.

 

*You all must know Jackson from Got7 right? But in this story he was my One and Only stupid friend I have at the University.*

 

“You been spacing out for too long you know that” He said to me.

 

How I met him?

FLASHBACK

Well, let just said I save him from the thugs 3 years ago. It all happen when my late grandma asked me to buy a bread for tomorrow breakfast. I went to the nearest convenience store when suddenly I heard someone screamed for help. Yay! You get it right is none other than Jackson who screamed for help. I saw two guy keep punching him and I’m a heroin in this story just run away not dare to look back. You guys expecting me to fight? Hell No! But I’m not that cruel, I tried to call for help and thankfully there is a police station a few blocks away.

So you guys probably know what happen after that. The two thugs got arrested and Jackson were brought by the policeman to the police station for further info.

And~ that’s how I met him.

I don’t know how he got my address and he thanks to me politely for saving him. And he wanted to be my friend and I just agree with it just to make him stop talking.

 

PRESENT

“So what if I’m spacing out, it’s none of your business.” I said.

“Aish still the bad attitude of you huh!” jackson said to me.

I glared at him and he raise up his hand telling me that he was just joking.

I change the topic by asking where he yesterday is.

“Aww do you miss me?” He asked me.

I smacked his head real hard.

Ouch! I was just joking, monster! He said.

“I got a fever for eating ice cream, I ask for 10 scoop of chocolate ice cream but I only Got 7.” He said.

“That is so stupid, stupid” I said and scratch my head. He doesn’t realize that he make a joke.

Jackson just laugh at me.

Then the teacher arrive and we start our lesson.