19. Rules you must obey.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

NAYEON POV

Flashback

“Are you an idiot? Why are you running while your shoes still untied.” She said to me while I still laying on the ground. But she walk towards me without walking back. My heart skipped a beat by her acts when she being nice to me. She even plastered my knee without saying anything. “Can you stand?” she asked me. I just nodded when my members suddenly run towards me asking what happen to me. I told them what happen while my eye still gaze at (Y/N) walking away.  I smiled.

 

PRESENT

I am in my room after a very exhausted day. Thinking about what happen earlier make me smile like an idiot. Oh yeah, tomorrow we’re going out together with (Y/N). Hope she don’t forget about that. Hmm maybe I should text her.

To: Bad (Y/N)

Hy (Y/N). Hope you still awake. Hehehe. Erm what I really want to say is that Thanks for today I mean Thanks for treating my wound earlier. Oh, don’t forget about tomorrow. You MUST come along too. Sorry for disturbing you this late night. See you tomorrow. Good Night (Y/N). = ].

 

I feel a bit relieved after texting her. Then I text my members in the group chat about tomorrow. They all suggested a lot of place to go. Well we just see tomorrow where we are going.

 

(Y/N) POV

I was just about to close my eyes when my phone rings suddenly. I groan and look who texting me. It’s unknown number. I read the text and recognize who it is right away. I play a little prank with her.

To: Unknown Number (Rabbit teeth)

Who are you? How do you get my number? What do you mean by treating your wound? You must text a wrong number here.

 

I smirk when I press the send button. That idiot rabbit texting me without telling me who she is. So I pretend not to know who texting me.

 

 

NAYEON POV

I got a text message. It’s from (Y/N). She reply to me, I smile and when I read it I was speechless and face palm myself. I’m just a stranger who suddenly text her without me telling my name. I smack my head a bit, “Pabo”. But don’t she remember what happen earlier or she doesn’t care at all. I just sigh and continue text her.

 

To: Bad (Y/N)

Oh sorry suddenly texting you without telling my name. It’s me Nayeon –shi. (^_^).

 

I press the send button and lie down from embarrassment. That is so stupid of me I mumbled.

Then my phone rings. I look at the notification it’s her. “That was quick reply” I mumbled.

 

From: Bad (Y/N)

Nayeon –shi? Sorry never heard that name.

 

I read and feel annoyed by that text. Is she pretending or what now? I was frustrated and doesn’t want to reply at all. Ugh that (Y/N) got on my nerves.

 

(Y/N) POV

I laugh while I press the send button. “Serves you right idiot.” I said in my mind.

 

-------------- After a few minutes---------------

 

“Where is she not replying my text? Is she sleeping? Perhaps mad at me?” I thought. Then I remember about the deal. Oh my god, hope she didn’t viral about me in the internet. Then without thinking I text her back.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Look I’m just joking before. *Press Send Button*

 

After a while ~ 

*Ring Ring*

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Oops someone is scared now. You’re lucky I almost tell the whole world about you, you know. You almost famous because of me. *wink.

 

I was speechless. I tried to make fun of her, she got me back. “Dammit evil rabbit” I mumbled.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Ok fine. You win today. I will revenge back you stupid rabbit. *Press Send Button*

From: Rabbit teeth

YAHH!! I’m not stupid. Ugh I hate you.

To: Rabbit teeth

Don’t worry you still the stupid rabbit to me. Don’t deny it. *Evil Laugh. *Press Send Button*

 

 

From: Rabbit teeth

You are so dead tomorrow. I going to make you a rule that you can’t even imagine it. YOU CRAZY FREAK!

 

Wow. She doesn’t know how to give up huh. I chuckled by that new nickname she named me. Pabo Rabbit. I mumbled while silently smiling at the text.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Cute nickname you got me. Well whatever. Whatever order you give I’m not scare of it. *Chuckled. *Press Send Button*

From: Rabbit teeth

You’ll see tomorrow. FREAK GIRL.

To: Rabbit teeth

Ok then bye~. *I tried so hard not to laugh right now*

 

NAYEON POV

From: Freak (Y/N)

Ok then bye~.

That is the most annoying replied I ever had from her. Even I never had annoying text from my members before.

I scream while holding my pillow. Holding my nerves I would said.

Then I smirked remember about what rule she must follow starting tomorrow. I write down on a piece of paper and write down what she must obey for these 2 months.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.You must walk with us every morning to the school.

2.Be nice to your mom. Either me or Jungyeon will watching how you treating Mrs Yoo.

3.Always lunch with us.

4.Be nice with everyone perhaps smiling won’t hurt them.

5.No bad attitude especially to Jungyeon.

The rule will be continue……

BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES! YOU WILL GET A PUNISHMENT!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I giggle writing my rules while thinking how (Y/N) going to reacts about these.

*Yawn*

I look at the time and it almost midnight. Guess I should get some sleep then.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. Hope my readers still reading this.

Thanks for reading btw.

.V.