18. Do I Have Too?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

AT HOME

I’m in my room shutting myself trying to ignore and forget whatever happened today. “This is the most awful day in my whole life.” I thought.

“Well if it isn’t because of your stupid act” I mumbled. I hit my head many times hoping I was dreaming but no, nothing happen, I am damn wide awake.

*knock knock*

I just sigh and open the door because I know who it is. Jungyeon of course.

I’m still thinking about the slap today. I should deserve it for making her pissed off.

“Nayeon want your phone number so she easy to text or contacting to give you an order.” Said her to me without being considerate to me at all.

I look at her disbelief. “She can ordering me and making her as a slave at school. But even at home?” I shouted in my mind. “I have nowhere to run.” I thought. But promise is still a promise. I hate to break a promise ok.

I sighed. I don’t know how many time I had sighed today. I just nodded and motion my hand to drive her out of my room. I just rub my head. “Too much thinking.” I mumbled.

But she still stand there and smirk at me. “You know you have to obey me too right.” She said to me smiling.

“Damn! I forgot about that.” I look her and feeling despair.

“No worry, not today but maybe tomorrow.” she said and smiled to me while walking to the door.

Before she step outside my room I hold her shoulder telling her to wait. “Umm, ah I I I,” I stuttered. She wait for me to talk. I continued “I’m sorry for splashing your best friend, I hope you didn’t have a grudge on me.” I said but not looking directly at her eyes. *Feeling guilty of course.*

“That’s okay. I forgive you. I’m sorry too for slapping you just now.” Jungyeon said to me.

I just give her a nooded telling her that I forgive her too. She smile at me. “Good night (Y/N) yah. See you tomorrow.” And she just left my room.

Well, at least can forgive me easily but not that rabbit girl. I sighed.

“Well tomorrow is the day. Hope you guys go easy on me.” I mumbled before going in my dreamland.

 

Jungyeon POV

“Aww she fall for our acting. Sorry (Y/N). I did this because I want you to change for me, mom and my friends too. I hate to see you always being alone and doesn’t want to share any of your problems with us. “I thought and smiled.

“I will never hold a grudge on you even if it make me mad or angry” I mumbled before going to sleep.

 

---- The next day ----

(Y/N) POV

“RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD”. Someone shouted and barged into my room without knocking.

“Oh God, did a loud earthquake just happen?” I woke up but still half awake.

I look in confusion and saw unfamiliar figure standing right in front of me.

Oh my god. Am I still dreaming? What is she doing in this house? NO, in my room?

WAKE UP IT’S GETTING LATE. TIME WILL NOT WAIT. She shouted again.

“DAMN! I’m not dreaming” I mutter while pinching my cheek.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I shouted at her.

“WATCH YOUR MOUTH MISS! YOU KNOW I’M OLDER THAN YOU.” She shouted back at me.

“Don’t pretend to forget what happen yesterday. Starting today you have to obey everything me and Jungyeon told you.” She continued.

“But you don’t have to barge my room just like that. YOU DAMN BUNNY TEETH!” I shouted at her.

“Well well someone is not in a very good mood early in the morning huh.” She look at me smirking.

“Hmm, what will happen if I press the send button telling the whole story to the world huh? She threaten me. Like seriously I just lose my word to her.

I just keep my mouth shut and rush into the bathroom to take a shower. “It’s okay just control your anger, you just have to hold on for two month” I said in my mind. “Breath in and breath out,” I tried to calm myself.

After I done wearing my clothes, I went to downstairs and saw two annoying figure at the dining table chatting with my stepmom.

 

NAYEON POV

I’m with Jungyeon at the dining table chatting with Mrs Yoo. We also told her about what happen between me and (Y/N) before, she sure look a bit sad for (Y/N) behavior but I told her that we will take care everything. Mrs Yoo smiled a bit.

I saw (Y/N) standing at the stairs watching us from afar. I smiled at her and motion my hand to join breakfast with us. She just sit without saying anything. “Grumpy in the morning” I thought. How’s your sleep (Y/N)? Mrs Yoo asked her. She just hummed to her mom. I kicked her leg hard and signaling her to talk to her mom nicely. “Ouch!” she said while rubbing her leg. “What is your problem? You evil bunny.” She said to me. I stared her while showing my phone at her and she understand what is that mean.

 

(Y/N) POV

“I have a good sleep today.” I said sarcastically.

“That’s good to hear.” My stepmom said to me. Well she doesn’t know I was saying sarcastically.

I saw Jungyeon and Nayeon giggle at me. “Dammit you guys.” I said in my mind cursing.

After I done my breakfast. I went outside alone. “Wait!” Nayeon said to me. I just pretend not to hear but she is already right in front of me blocking my way. “Let’s walk together” she said smiling while holding my arm. I let go of my arm and glared at her. “Don’t touch me you freak” I shouted a little at her. “I can walk with you guys but not to close with me and don’t ever touch me.” I said. She and Jungyeon look surprised. Than we walk together to the school. They both at the front walking together and me walking behind them.

Then I saw their member running toward them both. Greetings and hugging each other. I look disgusted watching them to close with each other. Then I saw them bowing to me and greeting at me. “Annyeong Haseyo (Y/N)-shi.” I just bowed a little. I can see they look frowned at me. “Well, I’m still the bad (Y/N)” I thought sarcastic. Then I just walk ignoring them.

“Hey, wait up” the bunny teeth shouted. I sighed and just walk away pretending not to hear anything. “Ouch!” she shouted. I look back and saw Nayeon at the ground. Yeah, she fall down. “Are you an idiot? Why are you running while your shoes still untied.” I said and walk towards her. I saw her knee got a cut and luckily I brought my water bottle and plaster. I took out my handkerchief, wet it with water and dab her wounded. She hissed a bit and making a pain look. “Just bear a little” I’m mad a little. Then I plaster her knee. “Can you stand?” I asked. She nodded a little and trying to stand slowly. I saw her member running towards us and ask what happened. She told what happen and they all look worried at her. I just continue walking to the school ignoring them.

AT SCHOOL

In The Class (Y/N) POV

“Yo! My man. How’s your first day becoming a slave?” he said sarcastic.

“Shut up” I said back.

“I’m just joking” he said smiling at me.

“That’s fine, I’m just tired today.” I said to him.

He brush my hair and said “That’s okay I understand, if you need me you know that I always be here for you?”

I just smiled a little. He walked away and went to his friends.

 

LUNCH TIME

I sit at the corner of the cafeteria and listening to music in my ipod. I’m not really in the mood to eat. I just stared blankly and thinking about what happen this past few days. I just sigh.

“Kyaah! It’s Twice” I heard everyone screaming. Seriously like they see them every day and still fangirling/fanboying over them. Won’t they get tired?

Enough with the thought. I saw them walking toward me and smiling. I tried to run away but it’s too late. They right in front of me and greet me. I just hummed. Jungyeon ask me if I’m already eating. I just nodded, I lied to her and rub my nose a bit. “You lie.” Jungyeon said and look worried. “You rub your nose whenever you lie” she said. I was taken aback on how she knew I was lie. Rub my nose is a habit of me whenever I lie. “Well guess I didn’t realized that I was just rubbing my nose.” I thought. I’m not really hungry.” I said. Jungyeon just nodded.

“Hey, it’s weekend tomorrow. Let’s go out and have fun” Nayeon cut off. Everyone seem to be happy by her suggestion. “Yeah, since we still didn’t have any comeback plan, so why not” Jihyo said. Everyone cheer to their leader.

“You join us to (Y/N)-yah” Nayeon said to me. “Wait, why do I have to follow? I prefer to stay at home then enjoying myself outside” I said. “Because you Jungyeon little sister so you must join us too.” Nayeon said. Jungyeon is on her side nodding. “Ok, Fine” I said and sigh. Everyone happy except me. “I hate fun. I prefer to be at home, sleeping and watching anime.” I thought.

 

School End quickly

AT HOME (Y/N) POV

“Ugh! Why do I have to join too tomorrow?” I mumbled. I keep hitting my pillow to let go of my frustration. “Just for two month, I felt like hell with them already” I mumbled and keep hitting the pillow. Pity pillow got nothing to do with me. I just lie down and sighed. “Hope, tomorrow nothing bad going to happen” I mumbled before going to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will be continue...

Maybe another chapter will be a lot of interaction between (Y/N) and Nayeon.

Thank for reading and the comments. Keep commenting. (^^)

.V.