26. Worst day

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

In the room
I don’t really understand with her. Suddenly she confess that she have a crush on Jungyeon then suddenly she just kiss me out of nowhere. Maybe she just trying to get close with me. But by kissing me? That’s weird. Thinking about the kiss sure make me blush. Oh my how am I going to face her tomorrow? Because I’m really confused what happen earlier. What is the kiss mean?

Next morning
I’m at the dining table with my stepmom and stepsister. Dad? I think his on a business trip again. Don’t worry, I get used to it already. “Where have you been last night?” My stepmother ask me. Jungyeon widen her eyes and ask “You went out last night?”
I look at them and I can see they were worried about me. “Nothing, just out for a fresh air.” I lie to them. “Fresh air? I think you better tell me the truth young lady.” My stepmom said a bit angry. I look at her confuse and scare a little because she never angry to me. Even Jungyeon were startle by her mother. I gulp.


“I told you I just walk out for a fresh air.” I lie again. “Fine then if you don’t want to tell me the truth.” My stepmom said and she went to the kitchen. “Oh my.” Jungyeon said pretend to look at her plate. “I think you should just tell mom the truth, you know she just worried about you.” She continue. I sigh and just walk outside pretend not to hear what she just told me.


“Tsk, is not that I don’t want to tell but I don’t want Jungyeon to know I met with Nayeon yesterday.” I thought. “Sorry” I mumbled.
“Yah, (Y/N) Wait.” Jungyeon shout. I turned around and saw her wearing her shoes hurriedly. “Bye mom.” Jungyeon shout into the house. She look out of breath walking towards me. “Are you okay?” I ask out of nowhere. “Umm, nothing just tired.” She said and smirk at me. I look at her and ask “What with the face?” Jungyeon chuckle and said “Aww is my little baby sis is worry about me?”
I look at her surprised. “In your dream.” I said. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.” She said and sticking out her tongue. “Whatever.” I mumbled. Why do I felt different with her nowadays? Is like I being nice with her, I mean I didn’t felt angry or mad at her anymore since this slave thingy started. I just forget it and walk to the school with her. “Hey, where were you last night?” Jungyeon ask. “How many times I have to say this, I told you out for a FRESH AIR.” I said angrily. “You’re lying, I know.” She said to me. “Tell me“x2. She said while poking my arm repeatedly. “Oh my god, you such a nuisance.” I told her. She stop suddenly and pout at me. “It won’t change my mind with your pout.” I said and continue walking.


“Jungyeon –ah” someone shouted behind. “Sh*t, I know that voice.” I mumbled and walk faster to avoid seeing her.
Yes, god hear my prayer and I arrive at the university without bumping into her. But things sure is weird here, people keep looking at me or maybe talking about me, I just shrugged it off and went to my class. Before I step into the class suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and bring me to somewhere else. I didn’t get to see her face. How I know it’s her, because she wear skirt. Hahaha.

That girl bring me to the library and when she turn around and it’s “Mina.” I look at her confused. “Why are you bringing me here?” I ask her. “Are you living in the cave and you didn’t know what happen outside?” she said sarcastically and I just raise one of my eyebrow telling I’m confuse. “Here watch this.” She give me her phone and play a video. I widen my eyes watching the videos. It was about me splashing to Nayeon. “Fudge, who spread this video?” I ask her and Mina raise her shoulder saying she doesn’t know. “The whole student here have watch the video.” She said to me. That explain why they look like that to me earlier. “Damn, this is all my fault.” I mumbled. Suddenly Mina phone rings. She answer and tell that she in the library right now with me.


“Who’s that?” I ask. Its Nayeon unnie and them (members). “They ask where you and I are and I told them you’re in the library.” I nod and thinking how am I going to get out from this mess or worse what if their fans start to find and try to kill me for making their bias being splashed. I sigh and keep thinking but none is coming out from my brain. Then they all meet us at the library and Jungyeon look worried at me. I keep lowering my head not to look any of them especially Nayeon because I felt guilty right now.


“(Y/N) –ah.” Jungyeon said in a worry tone. “Don’t worry we try to help you get out from this nightmare” she said trying to comfort me. “No, it’s all started because of me, don’t get involve in my problem.” I said to her and walk pass them to go outside. I said that because I don’t want them to get hurt because I know people (fans) are angry at me and maybe they will trying to hurt me.

We just trying to help her and that what she said to us, seriously she got into my nerves!” Said Chaeyoung. Suddenly Jihyo hit chaeyoung arm to make her shut up and Chaeyoung understand.

#####


As (Y/N) walk outside from the library. All of the students look at her disgust as like she just kill people. But she just pretend to ignore it when someone stop in front of her. (Y/N) look who the person is and is none other than Twice fan stopping her. “How can you still in this college? You’re supposed to be expelled, you know that!” they yell and pushing me until I fall down. “Fudge.” I mumbled and stand up and glare at them. “What, you think we scared?” but I saw them trembling while seeing me glaring at them. I just walk away from them and I saw Mr. Mark waving his hand telling to go to his office and I just listen to him and went to his directions.
Mr. Mark ask me to sit down and he is right in front of me and sigh.


“Well, I guess you have a hard time (Y/N)-shi. Sorry I can’t really help you.” He said and I just look at him and understand what he meant by that. “So what are you going to do?” He ask and I just look at him lifeless because even I don’t know what to do. He nod and sigh. “Just ignore them and I try to figure out what I’m going to do.” He said. “You can go back to your class.” He continue. I stand up and ask him a question “Why do you help me Mr. Mark?” I ask and I saw him almost choke on his drinks. “I think as a teacher should help the student aren’t you agree too?” he said and I nod understand. I walk outside but keep thinking why Mr. Mark would want to help me.

 

Someone POV


“I’m sorry (Y/N)-ah for giving you a hard time. We will meet again soon.”

 

NAYEON POV


“What should we do now?” I ask all the member but all of them just keep silent because I think even they are trying to figure it out to help (Y/N). I nod understand the situations and I told them to get back to the class and I try to figure it out later. As we walk outside we saw (Y/N) on the floor being pushed by some guy. “Fans sure is scary.” I mumbled in my thought. I tried to help her but stop as I saw her walking to Mr. Mark office. If only I’m not a K-pop idol I’m sure have punch that guy but I try to restraint myself and avoid getting a headline in Korean Idol News.
“It’s The Twice members.” I hear them shouting and ran towards us. We all just smile to them and pretend to walk into our class to avoid being huddle by them. “Sorry guys, we have class to attend. See you all later.” I said to them. They all cheering up happy to see us smiling and waving to them. “Oh my gosh, Idol sure is hard.” I thought.

 

(Y/N) POV


As I walk into my class, I felt everyone is looking at me or worst talking about me too. I sigh and pretend to be fine. I saw Jackson and he wave to me smiling. Well he does know what happen to me with that rabbit girl before so he understand my situations. “Yo my man, wassup?” he said. “Worst” is all I can say. “Just bear for a while, they will eventually forget about it.” He said try to make me calm. “Hah, I wish.” I said to him. “Come here, sit beside me, I will protect you from them.” He said and giggle. “Yah, you’re ert.” I said to him and chuckle. I know it was just a joke that’s why I get along with him because only he understand me well.
I sit beside him. I whisper to him and said “Don’t you scared that you will be bully if you try to help me?” He look at me grinning. “Aww, is my (Y/N) worry about me?” he said and I push his face. “Yah, I’m just joking.” While rubbing his cheek. “Why would I scared to them, I’m your best friend and best friend must be together.” He said smiling to me. I just nod and smile a bit at him. “I am lucky to have you as my best friend.” I thought. People keep glaring toward my direction. “Don’t you guys get tired looking at me all the time.” I shout a bit to make all of them hear what I said. They glare and look in front after that. After the class ends and I went to the cafeteria since its lunch. I’m with Jackson. As usual I attract many people attention as I walk and some of them pretend to bump me all the way which I know they just piss off with me. I just ignore and act like nothing happen. Well I used to it since this has happened before to me.


When I was still in high school I always get bullied since I was weak and look like a fat nerd before. I always been push away, make fun of me and even get splashed before too. I always been alone and I haven’t met with Jackson during my high school year that time. But only my Grandma always support me and she always said that “No matter how hard your life is just remember a miracle will always happen not now, not today but it will happen and I promise.” That what my grandma always said to me. She always support me and never get tired to take care of me. How I wish she was still alive and thank her. I really miss her so much. But that word she always tell me I will never forget about it.


At the cafeteria it sure is full with people and as I walk in. One of the guy shout “Hey, there she is.” And point at me. “What the…..” before I could finish my word. They all run towards me and start to pick a fight with me and Jackson try to pull me away from them but they are much stronger since they are more than 20 I think. People are shouting and screaming at me “Expelled her.” I don’t know what to do and I try to back away slowly from them but they are a lot and I can’t get away from them.


Jackson try to stop them but got punch instead and fall down. I saw him lying on the floor holding his pain and which make me become furious. I don’t know what happen to me suddenly I went to that guy and punch him in the face which make him fall and cry in pain. “DARE TO HURT HIM AGAIN, I SWEAR I’M GOING TO BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE EVER” I shouted at him and everyone and they all stop. I went to Jackson and help him stand up. He groan and I told him to go to the infirmary and he nod. I turned my face back and said to the guy I punch “If I see you lay a finger at him again.” Then I make a hand fist telling him I will punch him again. He look down and understand what I mean.


As I turn back I saw Jungyeon, Nayeon and all the member standing silently as they watching me bring Jackson to the infirmary. I not in a mood to see or talk to any of them.


At the infirmary, a nurse saw Jackson walk unstable and check on him. Luckily is nothing serious and Jackson get a rest for a whole day at the infirmary for the nurse to check. I was told by the nurse to go back to the class. I nod and told her to look after him. “His a bit stubborn so if he doesn’t want to listen to you just slap his face.” I told her and she laugh by my jokes. “Thank you.” I continue. She nod and said “I will, and you’re welcome.”


Now I feel guilty what happen before. If only I never met them especially that rabbit girl, this wouldn’t be happen to me and Jackson. I sigh and just let it be. Well it happen already, is not that I can turn back time to change the whole things. I slap my face hoping that this was just a dream but no nothing happen, I’m in a reality world right now.


I walk to the door when suddenly I saw a tall figure looking worried near the door. “Oh it’s Jackson little sister, what her name again? I thought. “Your brother is fine, he need a rest for a whole day.” I told her. She look like she almost cry but held it in. “I’m sorry for dragging your bother with my problem.” I said and scratch the nape of my neck feeling anxious. “I should just…..” before I said another word suddenly she went to me and shush me “I understand your situations, stop accusing yourself.” She said to me and I just stare at her blankly. “Uhh okay, umm maybe I should go now” I said to her to avoid awkwardness. She nod and went to her brother side.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry readers for a veryyyyyy late update.

Exam is coming and had to study.

I'm sorry, but i think this chapter is kind of lame but no worry the next chapter will be great.

Thanks for reading

.V.