2. Please, can you listen to me.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

After the class finished. Its break time. Learning math that I hate the most for 3 hour sure make my stomach grumble. I went to the cafeteria and wearing my headphone pretending to listen a music just to avoid people talking to me and sit at the corner to avoid any of others people.

Then I open my lunch box that my Stepmom made for me. Its Gimbap and tteokbokki. I may being an as*hole infront of my stepmom but I still able to eat whatever she made, “I hate to waste food”. I thought sarcastically. Its remind me of my grandmother dish. My grandmother died 2 years ago before I move in to live with my new family. She is the one who have been taking care of me since I was a baby. Well luck is not on my side since she is the second person to leave me alone again. But still “I have to be strong no matter how hard my life is.” I thought.

While I still eating my lunch suddenly a huge crowd gather in the middle of the cafeteria and guess what! It’s none other than Twice Group. Then Junyeon saw me at the corner of the cafeteria and they walk towards me. “Wait! What! Toward me? I thought. Then I ate as fast as I can before they came suddenly I just chocked on my food and Damn! I felt like I just lose my breath a while ago. I drank my water and yes you’re right they in front of me already. Then I packed my food just to avoid any conversation with any of them.

 

Jungyeon POV

Its lunch time and I still spacing out on wondering what’s wrong with (Y/N) that she doesn’t want to talk to me. Am I annoy her or hmph! I stand up and told nayeon unnie that I went to the cafeteria to meet with (Y/N). How I know her at the cafeteria? Well I know she’s a big eater and won’t lose any opportunities to eat after she have finish her class.

And viola she at the corner of the cafeteria. Then I and my group of friends went to her direction and I think she saw us and I saw her eating too fast and try to avoid us at all cost. I laugh a bit when I saw her chocked on her food. Yup sometimes I am a bad sister.

We stand infront of her table then she packed her food but I grabbed her hand and told her just continue eating. Then she just glared at me and she gave me her angry look to tell me to let go of her hand and still I just ignore her, I been used to her glared and angry face. She always glaring at other people so I just got use to her glared.

Then she just give up and continue eating her food. Then I smiled at her.

Nayeon POV

Little did (Y/N) know, someone have been watching her from the beginning.

“Hmm, Interesting.” I said while smirking.

“I don’t know what happen to your past but I will try to change you YOO (Y/N). There must be a reason for you being like this.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nayeon tried to change (Y/N)? Hope it goes well.

Will Update again. Thanks For reading .V.