3. Why do you hate me and mom?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

I guess my glared and angry look has no effect to her anymore. Then to avoid any more problem I just listened to her and continue eating. Well if only she is not my Stepsister I would have been punch her already.

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you hate me and mom? Even though we tried to make you as our family but you keep ignoring us.”Jungyeon asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulder just to keep shut.

The other of twice group were just looking at me in disgust for my attitude toward jungyeon but there is one person smirking on me with her rabbit tooth smile. Suddenly I felt shivering looking at her as in she try to kill me with that kind of smirk.

Then the bell rang and I just cursed myself because I just remember next subject is English. Mr. Mark my English teacher hate any of the students who came to his class late even just for 1 minute. I just packed my lunch box and ignoring the twice group and my stepsister and ran to my class.

Boom! Mr. Mark is in the class and glared at me while the other student just murmured for my lateness. Well I never been late for the rest of my life and thanks to Jungyeon for making my life miserable now.

“YOO (Y/N), I hope you have a good reason why you late coming to my class?” Mr. Mark said.

I just stared at him blankly and bow to him telling him I’m sorry.

You think just bowing to me can make me change my mind? He said.

“It’s not like it going to be the end of the world for my lateness.” I said in my mind.

YOO (Y/N)!! DETENTION ROOM NOW!

I can’t believe he can hear it!

I just went straight to the detention room without saying anything.

(IN THE DETENTION ROOM)

“Hmm new face huh? What did you do now?” asked Miss Jia to me.

“Late to the class.” I answered it simple.

“Let me guess. Mr Mark right?” She said.

I just nodded.

“Well it can’t be help than. So you’re gonna stay here until Mr Mark class end.” She said.

I just nodded and sigh.

Then suddenly a bunch of noisy group is here too! I just let out a big sigh and rolled my eyes when I see them again entered the room and I lay down my head on the table pretending I’m sleeping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! I love to write a little bit slow paced of the story. I'm more to like imagining like a real world than making the story escalated quickly. Hope you guys understand.

Thanks for reading my story. Really appreciate it. .V.