20. Amusement Park.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

MORNING (The Next Day)

(Y/N) POV

I groan when I felt someone poke my face while I’m sleeping. I shove that hand away from me and just continue sleeping when someone pull my blanket off and push me hard until I fall down on my face at the side of my bed.

Argh! I cry in pain. I seriously wide awake because of the fall. “Oh my god! Are you okay? I guess I pushed you so hard.” Someone said.

That voice I have hear that voice somewhere, I feel mad when I know whose voice is.

“YAH! You stupid rabbit. What the hell is your problem?” I shouted at her.

“YAH! You freak girl. Don’t you know that we been waiting for you already?” she shouted me back.

“How dare you shouted at me stupid.” I said to her.

“YAH! I’m older than you.” She shouted again.

“Umm hello I hope you don’t forgot whose room you standing at. You ugly.” I answer her back.

She stunned by my answer and let her anger out by hitting my arms continually.

“Ouch! Argh! Appa! Ok fine stop” I said while trying to grab her hand to make her stop hitting me. I manage to grab her hand when suddenly she stop and stared at me blankly and I saw her cheek kind a red. Well our face are only few inch away.

Then she let go of her hands and said “I wait downstairs, so be ready.” And run away.

I just look confuses by her behavior when she run away from me.

Oh well I better get shower before she stormed in my room again.

 

NAYEON POV

I wait at the living room alone while Jungyeon still getting ready. “What the hell is wrong with me? Well just because she grab my hand it’s not something special right?” I thought. But why I felt my heart beat fast when she hold my hand. I felt embarrass thinking what happen just a while ago. Then I felt some tapping my shoulder and I was a bit startled when I turned around and feel relieved that it’s only Jungyeon. She tilted her head side and look at me confuse by my reaction.

“Are you alright?” She asked.

“Ah yeah, I’m okay. Just thinking about today.” Well I lied I don’t want to make her worry.

“Oh, don’t think too much. Later a white hair start growing on you.” she chuckled.

YAH! YOO JUNGYEON. I scream her name.

“Ah. Yo (Y/N)” I heard Jungyeon talk and suddenly I felt my heart flutter a bit hearing her name. “Damn! What is wrong with me?” I talk in my mind.

Then I take my courage to turn around and tried to forget about earlier until I saw her walking towards us.

“Oh God why? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you making my heart feel like to explode just by looking at her?” Why am I feeling like this?” I said in my mind while looking at how awesome she is right now.

 

  This is (Y/N) outfits.

 

She snapped her finger in front of me trying to get my attention. Then I was looking at her and smile a bit trying to act cool in front of her. “So we going or what?” she ask me. I clear my throat to regain my conscious and nodded at her.

We walk to the bus stop and saw the members waiting there while waving at us, me and Jungyeon waved back while (Y/N) just glared at them. I nudge (Y/N) arm and glared at her. “What?” She look at me with her eyebrow connected.

“Are you blind perhaps until you can’t even see 7 people in front of you waving crazily at us.” I said while crossing my arm. She just sighed and waving back at them without saying anything back to me. I smiled because she listen to me.

 

(Y/N) POV

I just wave to them back because that stupid rabbit girl force me. I’m just too tired to fight with her now. I know she won’t give up and bickering to me nonstop.

We reach at the bus stop and all of the member start hugging with Jungyeon and the stupid rabbit. Then the 7 members bow to me like I’m their leader or whatever they thought of me. I just bow a little to them. Well at least I’m still being considerate.

“Yeah, we all are here” said the big eye girl (Jihyo). “Let’s have some fun” she continue.

“Where are we going exactly?” I interrupt.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. We’re going to the amusement park.” Said Nayeon.

I was startled by the word amusement park. Why? Because I hate that place, it’s so noisy and loud place where everyone seem to be happy, laughing and screaming of joy and I hate that feeling.

“Can we go somewhere else? Perhaps something that is not too loud or too noisy? I asked.

“Are you perhaps scared of the scary rides? The rabbit girl ask me and the others seem to be noticed too.

“Who? Me? No I’m not! I just hate noisy places that’s all. Maybe you’re the one who scared right now.” I said back and I lied too.

“Hmm. Let see what will happen later.” She said and smirk at me.

“Whatever. Fine amusement park then.” I said.

They all chuckled at me and even Jungyeon. I just rub my head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow readers. How's it going?

Sorry for the late updates =[. Author busy lately. 

But still i'm going to write the story for you guys =P.

Thanks for reading btw.

.V.